LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 2:49 pm  #1

How to visualize when you aren't part of the scenario?

Aphrodite11 and me were talking about the subject how to visualize that your target is missing you but not in a scenario where he's telling you that but in being somewhere without you and missing you.

It's because my guy is going on vacation soon with two of his colleagues and I want him (as rude as it sounds lol) to miss me like hell and be really bored there and all he can think about how much more fun it would be when I was with him on vacation. We know how to visualize him to say these kind of things to us but not if he should feel it without being there .. hopefully you know what I mean lol

9/29/2016 3:33 pm  #2

Re: How to visualize when you aren't part of the scenario?

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Aphrodite11 and me were talking about the subject how to visualize that your target is missing you but not in a scenario where he's telling you that but in being somewhere without you and missing you.

It's because my guy is going on vacation soon with two of his colleagues and I want him (as rude as it sounds lol) to miss me like hell and be really bored there and all he can think about how much more fun it would be when I was with him on vacation. We know how to visualize him to say these kind of things to us but not if he should feel it without being there .. hopefully you know what I mean lol

Imagine him being out and hearing a specific song and it reminds him of you and then all of a sudden he starts to think, "Fuck, I miss MadMoiselle87. Where are you? GOD I WISH YOU WERE HERE BABE!!! Lanie gives so many examples throughout her book and this forum about this. Just be confident with it.

9/30/2016 12:57 am  #3

When you say imagine him thinking of the things you mentioned, do you imagine ie as if he is thinking about it in his head and you hear his voice saying the things you want him to think or do you imagine him saying these things out loud?

Also can she imagine him telling a friend he didn't enjoy the vacation because MadMoiselle87 wasn't there, he missed her a lot during the vacation, he was bored without her, he was thinking of her the whole time?
This was in past tense.
So can she  imagine him being on the vacation and telling a friend (or whoever MadMoiselle87 wants him to tell to) while being on the vacation he is not enjoying it, he is missing her like crazy, he wishes she was there with him, he is getting bored and thinking of her all the time? This will be happening during the vacation, present tense.

Can this be done?
If yes, then does that work too?

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (9/30/2016 12:58 am)

RISE

9/30/2016 1:28 am  #4

Aphrodite11 wrote:

When you say imagine him thinking of the things you mentioned, do you imagine ie as if he is thinking about it in his head and you hear his voice saying the things you want him to think or do you imagine him saying these things out loud?

Also can she imagine him telling a friend he didn't enjoy the vacation because MadMoiselle87 wasn't there, he missed her a lot during the vacation, he was bored without her, he was thinking of her the whole time?
This was in past tense.
So can she  imagine him being on the vacation and telling a friend (or whoever MadMoiselle87 wants him to tell to) while being on the vacation he is not enjoying it, he is missing her like crazy, he wishes she was there with him, he is getting bored and thinking of her all the time? This will be happening during the vacation, present tense.

Can this be done?
If yes, then does that work too?

Thanks Aphrodite that's my questions as well :/

9/30/2016 11:18 am  #5

I would visualize him thinking in his head. For instance, He is sitting at the bar having a drink with his friend pretending to have a good time but inside he is miserable and can not stop thinking about you. Men do not express their feelings to their bros. When I visualize my love missing me I visualize him missing me like he usually would. 

Another example can be visualize him talking to another girl and him saying over and over in his head that the girl is not you and he has no interest in anyone but you.

Visualize him walking around where he is on vacation and EVERYTHING reminds him of you and visualize him saying in his mind, GOD DAM IT MADMOISELLE87!! YOUR EVERYWHERE BABE!! I'M GOING NUTS WITHOUT YOU LOVE!!! WTF AM I DOING HERE WITHOUT YOU!!

I do visualizations like this for a few minutes throughout the day to make me feel better. Hope this helps sweetheart.

Last edited by Rubybell68 (9/30/2016 11:19 am)

9/30/2016 11:25 am  #6

Rubybell68 wrote:

I would visualize him thinking in his head. For instance, He is sitting at the bar having a drink with his friend pretending to have a good time but inside he is miserable and can not stop thinking about you. Men do not express their feelings to their bros. When I visualize my love missing me I visualize him missing me like he usually would. 

Another example can be visualize him talking to another girl and him saying over and over in his head that the girl is not you and he has no interest in anyone but you.

Visualize him walking around where he is on vacation and EVERYTHING reminds him of you and visualize him saying in his mind, GOD DAM IT MADMOISELLE87!! YOUR EVERYWHERE BABE!! I'M GOING NUTS WITHOUT YOU LOVE!!! WTF AM I DOING HERE WITHOUT YOU!!

I do visualizations like this for a few minutes throughout the day to make me feel better. Hope this helps sweetheart.

I love that rubybell )! I definitely gonna try this.

So you really imagine this as a scenario not only as in PW?

And I would imagine him like I could read his mind right?

9/30/2016 1:52 pm  #7

Thank you Rubybell68
That is how I thought it can be done.  But I wasn't sure.

MadMoiselle87,
I  think yes you imagine this happening
And perhaps yes, it's as if you are reading his mind. But perhaps as if you can hear what he is thinking, or perhaps you are the one putting it in his head. I don't know. Either  way you can do this and be fucking creative with this and make a lot of  things  happen.
He won't be able to get you out of his head.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (9/30/2016 1:53 pm)

RISE

9/30/2016 2:02 pm  #8

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Thank you Rubybell68
That is how I thought it can be done.  But I wasn't sure.

MadMoiselle87,
I  think yes you imagine this happening
And perhaps yes, it's as if you are reading his mind. But perhaps as if you can hear what he is thinking, or perhaps you are the one putting it in his head. I don't know. Either  way you can do this and be fucking creative with this and make a lot of  things  happen.
He won't be able to get you out of his head.

Guess in my night ritual I'll send him messages on PW like 'you think about me all day and all night' 'you miss me and would rather be on vacation with me' 'you feel lonely at night because you would love to cuddle with me' and do some visualizations like rubybell said and that he will come back after his vacation, telling me how much he missed me even there. Guess that's a good combination lol

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (9/30/2016 2:02 pm)

9/30/2016 2:06 pm  #9

You can definitely do that. I  suppose that the combinations can be deadly

"And perhaps yes, it's as if you are reading his mind. But perhaps as if you can hear what he is thinking, or perhaps you are the one putting it in his head. I don't know."
I would like to know about this from Rubybell68 and others.

RISE

9/30/2016 2:11 pm  #10

Aphrodite11 wrote:

You can definitely do that. I  suppose that the combinations can be deadly

"And perhaps yes, it's as if you are reading his mind. But perhaps as if you can hear what he is thinking, or perhaps you are the one putting it in his head. I don't know."
I would like to know about this from Rubybell68 and others.

Haha i Hope so :D! Oh Aphrodite! You can be proud at me lol I haven't stalked him since last Saturday haha. Don't know his whatsapp profile picture neither his Facebook posts .. And I guess it's the best idea ... so I can focus on my or US real reality and don't have to bother with his posts with his female colleagues on vacation 🙄

But yeah I would love to know that from rubybell as well

Board footera