LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2016 4:13 pm  #11

Re: How to visualize when you aren't part of the scenario?

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

I would visualize him thinking in his head. For instance, He is sitting at the bar having a drink with his friend pretending to have a good time but inside he is miserable and can not stop thinking about you. Men do not express their feelings to their bros. When I visualize my love missing me I visualize him missing me like he usually would. 

Another example can be visualize him talking to another girl and him saying over and over in his head that the girl is not you and he has no interest in anyone but you.

Visualize him walking around where he is on vacation and EVERYTHING reminds him of you and visualize him saying in his mind, GOD DAM IT MADMOISELLE87!! YOUR EVERYWHERE BABE!! I'M GOING NUTS WITHOUT YOU LOVE!!! WTF AM I DOING HERE WITHOUT YOU!!

I do visualizations like this for a few minutes throughout the day to make me feel better. Hope this helps sweetheart.

I love that rubybell )! I definitely gonna try this.

So you really imagine this as a scenario not only as in PW?

And I would imagine him like I could read his mind right?

So when I do this during the day I spend no more than 10 minutes and I am always sitting in a chair. I relax my mind and I will visualize him and when I say visualize him the way I do it it is as if I am him. Like I am sitting there at the bar talking to the girl and thinking, your not MadMoiselle87, imagine through his eyes. The girl is talking but all he hears is WAH, WAH, WAH (like the Charlie Brown teacher) because all he can do is think your not MadMoiselle87​ and she is all that I desire. FUCK! I AM IN LOVE WITH MadMoiselle87​!! 

Make sure you call out to him before you visualize. I call out to my love about 3 to 5 times then switch to a sceniro I think he mite be in. Be confident in it. If you know he will be going out to different clubs on his vacation pick a poplular song out rite now and visualize him out hearing the song and being like. DAM, FOR SOME REASON THIS SONG MAKES ME MISS MadMoiselle87​. GOD I WISH SHE WAS HERE!! You know how clubs can play out a popular song.

9/30/2016 4:17 pm  #12

I must stress though do not get your hopes up that when he comes home that he is all of a sudden going to call you and say that he misses you. Men react to their emtions differently than women do. They tend to pull away more when filled with emotions. Just know that he is getting your messages and it will take time so do not give up. I learned this the hard way as I am so impatient. Stay strong girl and know that I GOT YOUR BACK!!! You can do this!!!

9/30/2016 4:45 pm  #13

Rubybell68 wrote:

I must stress though do not get your hopes up that when he comes home that he is all of a sudden going to call you and say that he misses you. Men react to their emtions differently than women do. They tend to pull away more when filled with emotions. Just know that he is getting your messages and it will take time so do not give up. I learned this the hard way as I am so impatient. Stay strong girl and know that I GOT YOUR BACK!!! You can do this!!!

Thanks so much rubybell. This helps alot!

Yeah I guess he's one of this men... we were in daily contact already and I did pw and rs on him and suddenly he became distant again... but he said some parts of my visualizations so I have no doubt that it did work but he's just so confused about it.
But I'm sure he'll come back at the right time . Sometimes it's hard I'm very impatient as well but I have to stay focused and calm.

Good to know I have your back girls! You're amazing xxx

9/30/2016 7:07 pm  #14

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

Thanks so much rubybell. This helps alot!

Yeah I guess he's one of this men... we were in daily contact already and I did pw and rs on him and suddenly he became distant again... but he said some parts of my visualizations so I have no doubt that it did work but he's just so confused about it.
But I'm sure he'll come back at the right time . Sometimes it's hard I'm very impatient as well but I have to stay focused and calm.

Good to know I have your back girls! You're amazing xxx

Be thankful that you have had conformation that it works. You have seen it for yourself. I have had no contact whats so ever with my love in 6 months but I know they receive my messages. Sometimes men pull away to regroup and get control of themselves. You never know what is going on in the background. Just be the confident women you are. He can feel your vibe. 

Last edited by Rubybell68 (9/30/2016 7:07 pm)

10/01/2016 4:00 am  #15

MadMoiselle87, that's actually good.
No looking  at his posts.
I had huge urge to look at my ex's whatsapp dp and  status recently (I have his  number in  my  memory) and only I know  how I controlled myself.
So stay strong girl.

I have a question, what if she imagines him sitting with someone and hears him saying things she wants him to think but she is able to see him in her imagination?
What if instead of visualizing as if she is him, she visualizes him separately? As  if  she is standing there and watching him while he is  talking to someone  but thinking about her?
Can that work?

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/01/2016 4:08 am)

RISE

10/01/2016 5:16 am  #16

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

I would visualize him thinking in his head. For instance, He is sitting at the bar having a drink with his friend pretending to have a good time but inside he is miserable and can not stop thinking about you. Men do not express their feelings to their bros. When I visualize my love missing me I visualize him missing me like he usually would. 

Another example can be visualize him talking to another girl and him saying over and over in his head that the girl is not you and he has no interest in anyone but you.

Visualize him walking around where he is on vacation and EVERYTHING reminds him of you and visualize him saying in his mind, GOD DAM IT MADMOISELLE87!! YOUR EVERYWHERE BABE!! I'M GOING NUTS WITHOUT YOU LOVE!!! WTF AM I DOING HERE WITHOUT YOU!!

I do visualizations like this for a few minutes throughout the day to make me feel better. Hope this helps sweetheart.

So when I do this during the day I spend no more than 10 minutes and I am always sitting in a chair. I relax my mind and I will visualize him and when I say visualize him the way I do it it is as if I am him. Like I am sitting there at the bar talking to the girl and thinking, your not MadMoiselle87, imagine through his eyes. The girl is talking but all he hears is WAH, WAH, WAH (like the Charlie Brown teacher) because all he can do is think your not MadMoiselle87​ and she is all that I desire. FUCK! I AM IN LOVE WITH MadMoiselle87​!! 

Make sure you call out to him before you visualize. I call out to my love about 3 to 5 times then switch to a sceniro I think he mite be in. Be confident in it. If you know he will be going out to different clubs on his vacation pick a poplular song out rite now and visualize him out hearing the song and being like. DAM, FOR SOME REASON THIS SONG MAKES ME MISS MadMoiselle87​. GOD I WISH SHE WAS HERE!! You know how clubs can play out a popular song.

Sooo I tried this yesterday before I went to sleep. So I have a question now lol... I imagined me (in him) sitting with his colleagues and they talked with him but he didn't really pay attention and all he could think about how much better it would be if I would be with him and how he misses me. I even let him go to his hotel room because of that lol. But I felt quite sad while doing this. Is that normal? Is that because I feel his feelings at this moment? Or isn't that a good sign.

10/01/2016 11:49 am  #17

He messaged me today ... he wasn't away yet. He wrote 'my flight goes tonight and i just wanted to send you lovely thoughts before'?! Weird ... don't know what to think about that we didn't write I just wished him a nice flight and that he'll come home safe...

What do you girls think?

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (10/01/2016 11:52 am)

10/01/2016 1:55 pm  #18

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sooo I tried this yesterday before I went to sleep. So I have a question now lol... I imagined me (in him) sitting with his colleagues and they talked with him but he didn't really pay attention and all he could think about how much better it would be if I would be with him and how he misses me. I even let him go to his hotel room because of that lol. But I felt quite sad while doing this. Is that normal? Is that because I feel his feelings at this moment? Or isn't that a good sign.

The more emotions you feel, he will feel. Do not overthink every single detail. Doing so brings doubt. Just know that it is working and let it go. Do not over analyze every small thing. As long as you put feelings behind the technique it means it is working. Reread both of Lanie's book. Everytime I reread them I pick up something new.

10/01/2016 1:57 pm  #19

Aphrodite11 wrote:

MadMoiselle87, that's actually good.
No looking  at his posts.
I had huge urge to look at my ex's whatsapp dp and  status recently (I have his  number in  my  memory) and only I know  how I controlled myself.
So stay strong girl.

I have a question, what if she imagines him sitting with someone and hears him saying things she wants him to think but she is able to see him in her imagination?
What if instead of visualizing as if she is him, she visualizes him separately? As  if  she is standing there and watching him while he is  talking to someone  but thinking about her?
Can that work?

It all works. It is whatever you feel connected more to..

10/01/2016 2:52 pm  #20

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

The more emotions you feel, he will feel. Do not overthink every single detail. Doing so brings doubt. Just know that it is working and let it go. Do not over analyze every small thing. As long as you put feelings behind the technique it means it is working. Reread both of Lanie's book. Everytime I reread them I pick up something new.

Yeah you're right. Sorry I'm a chronical overthinker lol..
and I guess something did work otherwise he wouldn't have wrote me eventhough I don't really know what I should think about his confusing text

Board footera