LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 5:23 pm  #21

Re: How to visualize when you aren't part of the scenario?

So Rubybell68 are you saying when you visualise but your not part of the scenario, you're just watching him say things or think things about you,  you still call him to you, all do you just call out his name to wake him up so to speak?

10/01/2016 8:51 pm  #22

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sooo I tried this yesterday before I went to sleep. So I have a question now lol... I imagined me (in him) sitting with his colleagues and they talked with him but he didn't really pay attention and all he could think about how much better it would be if I would be with him and how he misses me. I even let him go to his hotel room because of that lol. But I felt quite sad while doing this. Is that normal? Is that because I feel his feelings at this moment? Or isn't that a good sign.

The more emotions you feel, he will feel. Do not overthink every single detail. Doing so brings doubt. Just know that it is working and let it go. Do not over analyze every small thing. As long as you put feelings behind the technique it means it is working. Reread both of Lanie's book. Everytime I reread them I pick up something new.

Yeah you're right. Sorry I'm a chronical overthinker lol..
and I guess something did work otherwise he wouldn't have wrote me eventhough I don't really know what I should think about his confusing text

Exactly!! Stop overthinking!! Overthinking is your worst enemy. Why are you confused about the text he sent you? Who cares? He knows if he sends you a text you will instantly respond and wonder what he is doing. He knows you desperatly want him. TRUST ME, HE CAN FEEL IT! Do not let a simple text confuse you. Your to beautiful and strong to be worried about one stupid text! You have the power with this technique now use it!!

10/01/2016 9:00 pm  #23

Joshbemine wrote:

So Rubybell68 are you saying when you visualise but your not part of the scenario, you're just watching him say things or think things about you, you still call him to you, all do you just call out his name to wake him up so to speak?

I visualize him, call out to him then imagine I am looking though his eyes and his thoughts. I do not overthink my visualizations and I do it differently each time. I will do this maybe for 5 minutes and then let it go. I just have fun with and I do not over analyze if I am doing it correctly because you can not do it wrong. I just visualize what feels good at that time. I do not have a specific ritual I do. I do know in my heart that every single time my love gets my messages. 

Keep in mind I am in NO CONTACT with my love and have not been in 6 months. I no longer do the technique everday nor do I do it twice a day when I do. I do the technique when it feel like it. I do fall sleep to a meditation playlist every night and I script every night. Do what feels good.

10/02/2016 3:40 am  #24

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

The more emotions you feel, he will feel. Do not overthink every single detail. Doing so brings doubt. Just know that it is working and let it go. Do not over analyze every small thing. As long as you put feelings behind the technique it means it is working. Reread both of Lanie's book. Everytime I reread them I pick up something new.

and I guess something did work otherwise he wouldn't have wrote me eventhough I don't really know what I should think about his confusing text

Exactly!! Stop overthinking!! Overthinking is your worst enemy. Why are you confused about the text he sent you? Who cares? He knows if he sends you a text you will instantly respond and wonder what he is doing. He knows you desperatly want him. TRUST ME, HE CAN FEEL IT! Do not let a simple text confuse you. Your to beautiful and strong to be worried about one stupid text! You have the power with this technique now use it!!

Hm nah i didn't instantly respond because of two reasons: the first one: I wanted to let him wait and the second reason: didn't know what to answer lol.

He isn't a total prick lol I know he misses me. I just thought it was a nice text just didn't know what he meant with it. But actually I know why he wrote me .. one day before I sent on pw a message to him 'write me if you miss me, don't has to be much but write me if you miss me' and he did . It's a baby step but it's nice that he thinks about me before he left on vacation.

10/02/2016 7:44 pm  #25

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hm nah i didn't instantly respond because of two reasons: the first one: I wanted to let him wait and the second reason: didn't know what to answer lol.

He isn't a total prick lol I know he misses me. I just thought it was a nice text just didn't know what he meant with it. But actually I know why he wrote me .. one day before I sent on pw a message to him 'write me if you miss me, don't has to be much but write me if you miss me' and he did . It's a baby step but it's nice that he thinks about me before he left on vacation.

That is not a baby step sweetheart! That is a HUGE STEP!!! Your on the rite track girl!! Do not doubt that one second!!! It is working like a charm for you and that is pretty dam inspiring if you ask me!! Keep it up!!!

10/03/2016 4:53 am  #26

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

That is not a baby step sweetheart! That is a HUGE STEP!!! Your on the rite track girl!! Do not doubt that one second!!! It is working like a charm for you and that is pretty dam inspiring if you ask me!! Keep it up!!!

Thanks rubybell guess you're right.
Hopefully I'll be able to tell my success story soon
Thanks so much for your help!

10/07/2016 2:06 am  #27

Rubybell68 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

Just wanted to keep you updated and maybe a little opinion on his behavior lol.

Sooo as you know he's on vacation with his two female colleagues right now I visualized/PW, me in him missing me and BWD from time to time. On Wednesday (half time of his vacation) he sent me some pictures of him and a white camel (I was sooo happy he didn't has any picture with one of the girls. Not in his profile picture neither he sent me one. We didn't write much but it was a nice talk and he seemed much kinder since the last time we talked. He even flirted with me a bit but in a shy behavior lol. The camel was really white and he was soooo sunburnt and I i said guess the camel had a better suncreme than you haha. Just wanted to tease him a bit lol. Then he wrote '' haha and I said 'well I'm as white as the camel so don't be sad' and he answered 'hrrr..(and the monkey who hides his face on whatsapp).' like he really misses my white skin and body maybe? lol I asked him if he's kidding and he said 'no :D'
Then he sent me another picture where he was very sunburned again and silly me I didn't make him a compliment I just answered 'sunburned smiley face ' and he only answered 'pfff' that was it for wednesday lol. Didn't know what to write so I didn't answer anymore.

Yesterday he text me again and wished me a nice evening unfortunately with a picture of him and one of his colleagues on his profile picture -.- but well he looks really handsome on it and not sunburned lol maybe that's why he took it...
We wrote a bit and I told him 'enjoy the sun in egypt I'm already cuddling with my blanket because it's already that cold again and said I'll sleep now' and he answered 'sweet dreams I miss my autumn (fall)' whooooot? isn't that strange? He text me a short time after my PW/ visualization and stuff and he wrotes 'I miss my autumn'? Is it only me or sounds that like he misses me and just is too carefull to admit it? Otherwise he wouldn't write so late in the evening on his vacation would he? Well we talked a bit about the good stuff about fall like going for a walk trough the leaves and so on. And he said 'I look forward to' but we didn't talk about if we would do that together again..

Well would love to hear your opinion on that ... Guess it's working but still in a confusing way haha.

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (10/07/2016 5:36 am)

Board footera