LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2016 7:42 am  #1

Lanie thecnique it's powerful.

Lady's believe in your Visualisation. If you know deep down in your heart that your guy and girl it's your truth love, do not give up.

Lanie's thecnique it's healing me and my love. When his back I will write a blog with my story to help others.
Lanie method it's to use the heart and is the most powerful thing in the universe.
Silence your mind enough listen and you will see it.

Trust and let they come back when they are ready.
You will know if they will be back and love you. You will not know when they will be back, but when you are in the knowing place, the time will not matters. The soul always know the truth.

Don't waste your time doing this thecnique for someone that doesn't  truly loves you.
To be honest I believe if someone you thinking you love don't love you. In truth your feelings I believe it's from the ego. Truth love always find each other.
Use this thecnique to find your truth love/ soulmates/ twin flame.

I have been doing Lanie's thecnique a month ago and something it's changing.
Don't ask me what is changing. I will be back with my success story and then I will write what is changing and what is healing.

The purpose of this time apart for me it's let him go with love.
He will be back when his ready. Heal my self and help heal him from a far.

Every single of us have different journey. 
Do not waste time crying for someone wrong or someone right.

Trust what I am saying a here this stuff it's powerful.

I will be back with my success story and I will write my stroungly journey for you all guys believe that there is something beyond we cannot see.

If we be in silence and listen. We will see the magic transform our lives.

There is power beyond measure within us. We just need to walk on this path with our hearts open, to discover what is our purpose on this world, and discover what power each of us have.

Last edited by Linda (9/30/2016 8:04 am)

9/30/2016 8:31 am  #2

Re: Lanie thecnique it's powerful.

Linda wrote:

Lady's believe in your Visualisation. If you know deep down in your heart that your guy and girl it's your truth love, do not give up.

Lanie's thecnique it's healing me and my love. When his back I will write a blog with my story to help others.
Lanie method it's to use the heart and is the most powerful thing in the universe.

You will know if they will be back and love you. You will not know when they will be back, but when you are in the knowing place, the time will not matters. The soul always know the truth.

Don't waste your time doing this thecnique for someone that doesn't  truly loves you.
To be honest I believe if someone you thinking you love don't love you. In truth your feelings I believe it's from the ego. Truth love always find each other.

Don't ask me what is changing. I will be back with my success story and then I will write what is changing and what is healing.

I will be back with my success story and I will write my stroungly journey for you all guys believe that there is something beyond we cannot see.

There is power beyond measure within us. We just need to walk on this path with our hearts open, to discover what is our purpose on this world, and discover what power each of us have.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

9/30/2016 8:38 am  #3

Don't do it for someone who doesn't love you? Hell, in this current reality, my ex doesn't even like me as a friend, let alone have any feelings for me.

I'm keeping it up. I want her back.

9/30/2016 9:02 am  #4

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Don't do it for someone who doesn't love you? Hell, in this current reality, my ex doesn't even like me as a friend, let alone have any feelings for me.

I'm keeping it up. I want her back.

Does not matter what she said. What matters it's what you feel deep in your heart.
If there is strong pull this is your heart calling.
My ex also said that he didn't loved me and he lied.

First before everything heal your self and if you rush the process you will lose her again.
Go deep within do the core work and the magic start happening beautifully and strong.

Last edited by Linda (9/30/2016 9:05 am)

10/01/2016 3:36 pm  #5

Linda wrote:

ย 
Thank you Linda for posting this! It seems to me that there's alittle lack of faith for some people right now and this is duly needed!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

10/01/2016 6:25 pm  #6

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Linda wrote:

ย 
Thank you Linda for posting this! It seems to me that there's alittle lack of faith for some people right now and this is duly needed!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

I am glad you like it.

The only thing that stop the manifestation it's the heart. What I mean by that is if the heart have some kind of headen greave, anger, resentment, hate anything that you are concious and unconscious will stop the manifestation.

First and foremost before anything, before even believe, we have to heal our hearts first.
When the heart heals other chakra will start to heal it too.

Next stage of the heart healing it's send pure love intense passion and sexuality and sensuality on our Visualisation to our love one and slowly they start to heal it too, and they start to connect to us, and when they connect to us we don't believe anymore we totally "Know".

We don't need to fight the fear, to fight the pain, to fight anything negative.
Just feel it intensely and let it go slowly and gentle, accept to how we feel at the moment in time. And then slowly we start to heal.

Last edited by Linda (10/01/2016 6:30 pm)

10/01/2016 8:10 pm  #7

Thank you so much for posting such a positive message Linda! ย :-)

10/02/2016 2:46 am  #8

Linda wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Linda wrote:

ย 

I am glad you like it.

The only thing that stop the manifestation it's the heart. What I mean by that is if the heart have some kind of headen greave, anger, resentment, hate anything that you are concious and unconscious will stop the manifestation.

First and foremost before anything, before even believe, we have to heal our hearts first.
When the heart heals other chakra will start to heal it too.

Next stage of the heart healing it's send pure love intense passion and sexuality and sensuality on our Visualisation to our love one and slowly they start to heal it too, and they start to connect to us, and when they connect to us we don't believe anymore we totally "Know".

We don't need to fight the fear, to fight the pain, to fight anything negative.
Just feel it intensely and let it go slowly and gentle, accept to how we feel at the moment in time. And then slowly we start to heal.

You're so insightful about the process. Thank you so much for sharing!

Board footera