LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 12:20 pm  #1

PW/BWD effects

I've been feeling low for few days & I'm trying to feel good as much as possible. So I decided to make a thread where I could sum up my progress which will help me to recreate my faith & I believe for others too.

So here a small success before my eyes I experienced today.

SUBJECT STRANGER : I was sitting in front of this stranger guy in a cafe. I was sad thinking how it's not working now but then I saw this guy & I gave it a go. I closed my eyes for few seconds imagining my hand moving on his hands, his shirt & moving in his hairs.. Then I stopped, opened my eyes & got busy in my phone. Few seconds later, he moved his hands as if he felt itchy or tickling ( he was sitting comfortably before that) and then he moved his hands into his hairs to set it again ( As if I spoiled his hairs lol).
This brought smile on my face today.😊

10/01/2016 12:27 pm  #2

Re: PW/BWD effects

Thanks Pixelpie 😉😘

10/01/2016 2:39 pm  #3

That's great!  I should keep some sort of progress diary to motivate me too, it's easy to get discouraged at times.

For a week or two I've been imagining a friend of mine apologizing to me about something in particular, something that he's got a chronic problem with and it upsets me. I imagined him apologizing and owning up to his need to be more mindful. He's said it to me before but not in quite some time, and this morning it came sort of out of the blue. So that made me feel encouraged. I guess it could just be a coincidence but I like to think it was my manifesting it.

10/02/2016 4:47 am  #4

jellyb wrote:

That's great!  I should keep some sort of progress diary to motivate me too, it's easy to get discouraged at times.

For a week or two I've been imagining a friend of mine apologizing to me about something in particular, something that he's got a chronic problem with and it upsets me. I imagined him apologizing and owning up to his need to be more mindful. He's said it to me before but not in quite some time, and this morning it came sort of out of the blue. So that made me feel encouraged. I guess it could just be a coincidence but I like to think it was my manifesting it.

No coincidence, that was you!

10/02/2016 7:59 am  #5

That's great! Jellyb or if anyone wants to post PW/BWD effects, you're all welcome. It will really be uplifting for me.😉

10/02/2016 9:12 am  #6

Faith wrote:

That's great! Jellyb or if anyone wants to post PW/BWD effects, you're all welcome. It will really be uplifting for me.😉

The day before yesterday, I was chatting with my guy and I sent him a voicenote because I was being too lazy to text and he told me he really loved my voicenote. I had fallen asleep before I could respond, but when I woke up the next morning, I saw that hours later he had sent me an audio clip of him playing a song for me. It was a song that I once dedicated to him when we first started dating years ago. PW/BWD is definitely working. I see that he is opening up more and more

10/02/2016 9:23 am  #7

eleven wrote:

Faith wrote:

The day before yesterday, I was chatting with my guy and I sent him a voicenote because I was being too lazy to text and he told me he really loved my voicenote. I had fallen asleep before I could respond, but when I woke up the next morning, I saw that hours later he had sent me an audio clip of him playing a song for me. It was a song that I once dedicated to him when we first started dating years ago. PW/BWD is definitely working. I see that he is opening up more and more

Oh, how Romantic 😍. I will try this hahaha!

10/02/2016 10:10 am  #8

I am very upset right now.
I cried last night and cried again today.
I was feeling good for two to three days  and now this!!!!! 

Faith,
But how do you know he  felt something towards you when he touched his hair?
He must have  felt the effect but how do you know he felt it towards you?

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/02/2016 10:13 am)

RISE

10/02/2016 10:17 am  #9

I tried it on a guy I used to be best friends with. We were really close but then he started to date one of my friends and he just cut me off. I was mad and tried to make contact few times but nothing. Well yesterday his girl had a birthday party and she invited me and of course he was there and it was sooo funny, because all evening he was following me, telling me that he misses me terribly. He also tried to buy me a drink and told me I looked super hot lol😄 He even tried to hug me. He told me at least 5 times how much he missed me, no jokes. I asked him why didn't he contact me then and he said that he thought I didn't care. Lol. The best part of this all is probably the fact that I knew it. I knew that he would miss me. We have to do the same with our guys, ladies!😁

Last edited by Cutie0123 (10/02/2016 10:20 am)

10/02/2016 10:18 am  #10

There is no way for me to know whether my visualizations are having any effect
I am not in touch with him.
Sometimes I do it in a rush, a hurry.
The only way I know technique is working is through the fact that it works.
But guess what suddenly I am having doubts.
This has surprised me.
I KNEW it  was working for so  many days and now I am having doubts.
I didn't visualise yesterday, didn't do my affirmations.
I visualised today but hurriedly. I felt strange. Something strange  in my lips perhaps, i am unsure.
I still don't have the courage to look at his social media without getting hurt and I am having urges to look at them.
I am scared that I might look and find that he kept something for her. Because few days ago in my visualisations I told him he doesn't want do that.
I am feeling horrible.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/02/2016 10:30 am)

RISE

Board footera