LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2016 10:28 am  #11

Re: PW/BWD effects

eleven wrote:

Faith wrote:

That's great! Jellyb or if anyone wants to post PW/BWD effects, you're all welcome. It will really be uplifting for me.😉

The day before yesterday, I was chatting with my guy and I sent him a voicenote because I was being too lazy to text and he told me he really loved my voicenote. I had fallen asleep before I could respond, but when I woke up the next morning, I saw that hours later he had sent me an audio clip of him playing a song for me. It was a song that I once dedicated to him when we first started dating years ago. PW/BWD is definitely working. I see that he is opening up more and more

That's great Eleven, keep it up.

10/02/2016 10:31 am  #12

Cutie0123 wrote:

I tried it on a guy I used to be best friends with. We were really close but then he started to date one of my friends and he just cut me off. I was mad and tried to make contact few times but nothing. Well yesterday his girl had a birthday party and she invited me and of course he was there and it was sooo funny, because all evening he was following me, telling me that he misses me terribly. He also tried to buy me a drink and told me I looked super hot lol😄 He even tried to hug me. He told me at least 5 times how much he missed me, no jokes. I asked him why didn't he contact me then and he said that he thought I didn't care. Lol. The best part of this all is probably the fact that I knew it. I knew that he would miss me. We have to do the same with our guys, ladies!😁

Very encouraging!!

10/02/2016 10:34 am  #13

scarlet wrote:

eleven wrote:

Faith wrote:

That's great! Jellyb or if anyone wants to post PW/BWD effects, you're all welcome. It will really be uplifting for me.😉

The day before yesterday, I was chatting with my guy and I sent him a voicenote because I was being too lazy to text and he told me he really loved my voicenote. I had fallen asleep before I could respond, but when I woke up the next morning, I saw that hours later he had sent me an audio clip of him playing a song for me. It was a song that I once dedicated to him when we first started dating years ago. PW/BWD is definitely working. I see that he is opening up more and more

That's great Eleven, keep it up.

Thanks scarlet! 

10/02/2016 10:48 am  #14

scarlet wrote:

Cutie0123 wrote:

I tried it on a guy I used to be best friends with. We were really close but then he started to date one of my friends and he just cut me off. I was mad and tried to make contact few times but nothing. Well yesterday his girl had a birthday party and she invited me and of course he was there and it was sooo funny, because all evening he was following me, telling me that he misses me terribly. He also tried to buy me a drink and told me I looked super hot lol😄 He even tried to hug me. He told me at least 5 times how much he missed me, no jokes. I asked him why didn't he contact me then and he said that he thought I didn't care. Lol. The best part of this all is probably the fact that I knew it. I knew that he would miss me. We have to do the same with our guys, ladies!😁

Very encouraging!!

Thank you, happy if it helps any of you beauties😊❤️

10/02/2016 1:03 pm  #15

Cutie0123 wrote:

scarlet wrote:

Cutie0123 wrote:

Very encouraging!!

Thank you, happy if it helps any of you beauties😊❤️

Yessss! That's really amazing to know. Cutie, did you do PW or BWD on him? And how long did it take him to follow you?

Last edited by Faith (10/02/2016 1:05 pm)

10/02/2016 1:13 pm  #16

Aphrodite11 wrote:

I am very upset right now.
I cried last night and cried again today.
I was feeling good for two to three days  and now this!!!!! 

Faith,
But how do you know he  felt something towards you when he touched his hair?
He must have  felt the effect but how do you know he felt it towards you?

I didn't do it for making him feel something for me but yes he looked at me..I just wanted to see how it works & what reaction I would get before my eyes. But no matter, stranger or your guy they always think about the operator ( by operator means you) because those are thought form you send to your target & because you're the source of those thoughts, so they will always think about you..not anyone else.

10/02/2016 1:46 pm  #17

Thank you Faith.
That's what I was trying to ask.
When I said about feeling something towards you, I was talking about just regular sexual feeling since YOU were the one who visualised.
Even if you didn't do it to make him feel something for you, shouldn't he end up thinking only of you and get turned on only by you.
Let's just say I try it on someone just to see whether it  works or not, then they think only of me?

I tried it once on a colleague when he was sitting in front of me, I didn't see any reaction from him but many minutes later he texted me asking for drinks, but then again he has asked me that before and I didn't use anything on him before.
But for some reason I am still not feeling enough uplifted.
I don't  know what's wrong with me today

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/02/2016 1:55 pm)

RISE

10/02/2016 1:58 pm  #18

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Thank you Faith.
That's what I was trying to ask.
When I said about feeling something towards you, I was talking about just regular sexual feeling since YOU were the one who visualised.
Even if you didn't do it to make him feel something for you, shouldn't he end up thinking only of you and get turned on only by you.
But for some reason I am still not feeling enough uplifted.
I don't  know what's wrong with me today

Yes, I understand. I've been feeling really low for few days because It was like everything was on halt but I read few posts on Neville & success story which really uplifted me. Most important thing Lanie said whether you see results or not, just keep doing it because it's working somewhere in background...but we will get there. If you are having hard time to convince yourself, I would suggest to try it on strangers or on people in your circle so that you could see their reaction before your eyes & it will build faith in you.

10/02/2016 2:02 pm  #19

I was editing my reply above and you replied before I could finish. This has happened to me once before.

RISE

10/02/2016 2:12 pm  #20

Aphrodite11 wrote:

I was editing my reply above and you replied before I could finish. This has happened to me once before.

Oh yes, I read it. See, people won't show their feelings or they don't react immediately based on what they're thinking at that moment just as you don't run into everyone to tell your feelings about them...isn't it? We all hide our true emotions & act differently what we think that's why it can take some time to see results. If you tried it only once, then it won't show you immediate results because practice makes perfect. Try few more times on him or someone who you think is not stubborn or less stubborn so that you could see their reaction.

Board footera