LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2016 11:42 am  #1

Recieved by wrong person

I have big goals and am trying to attract a celebrity (that I've never met) into my life.  I have had some incredible results so far so feel I'm definitely on the right track.

I recently started PW and had almost instant success.

The success continued and I've had three situations happen. First, I bumped into his best friend, which is good.  How ever the next two situations are what bother me. I had two different men, that I have no romantic relationships with, each tell me the things from my visualizations. This all happened in a 3 day period, first BFF, second day this friend full blown says everything except I love you, third day another man talks about half the stuff.   The things I visualized my target saying we're that he loves me, cannot stop thinking about me, wants to have a baby with me, wants me to be his girlfriend spend the rest of his life with me. His friends and family love me.

I just don't get what I did wrong? I visualized him, I had a success by casually running into his friend, but why and how did these other people pick up on the words?

10/02/2016 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Recieved by wrong person

Thank you for your quick response and for sharing the link. It was very helpful. I had tried glancing around the forum for an answer before posting but in my searches must have been using the wrong search terms. And reading through other posts wasn't helping either so I appreciate the help!

10/02/2016 12:22 pm  #3

Pixelpie is right, your on the right path!!! Definitely! Think about it this way: if your mind is so strong that even people who are not adressed react upon your visualization, how greatest the effect be on your target!!!

I just had a similar thing happening not with a guy, but there was a patient, I just wanted to ask her about size and body weight, but before I could answer the nurse turned around and said: 1,68 meter and 50 Kilogramm...just that and we were not talking about anything related to that so it came totally out of the blue, really like she was reading my thoughts in that moment! I was thunderstruck, but then like I told you, I remembered, if my thoughts reach unintentionally out to others, what great effect must they have if I'm directing them intentionally towards a specific target! This stuff is working! I can feel it!!!

10/02/2016 1:14 pm  #4

Tiara wrote:

I have big goals and am trying to attract a celebrity (that I've never met) into my life. I have had some incredible results so far so feel I'm definitely on the right track.

I recently started PW and had almost instant success.

The success continued and I've had three situations happen. First, I bumped into his best friend, which is good. How ever the next two situations are what bother me. I had two different men, that I have no romantic relationships with, each tell me the things from my visualizations. This all happened in a 3 day period, first BFF, second day this friend full blown says everything except I love you, third day another man talks about half the stuff. The things I visualized my target saying we're that he loves me, cannot stop thinking about me, wants to have a baby with me, wants me to be his girlfriend spend the rest of his life with me. His friends and family love me.

I just don't get what I did wrong? I visualized him, I had a success by casually running into his friend, but why and how did these other people pick up on the words?

It seems like this is normal, Tiara! 
This has also been happening to me. I have been visualizing what I'd like my target to say and do, but I have also been getting messages from other men who want to see me in person and hang out, etc. In one day I got 3 messages from 3 different guys. Two of them wanted to make plans to hang out and 1 of them who I haven't spoken to in 2 years told me that he hopes I am doing well. Very strange!!!!!

Eleven  

10/02/2016 9:15 pm  #5

In a way I'm so glad it's not just me experiencing this!  But wow! You're right, I'm doing something right if I'm getting these random people to respond, I'm anxious to see if it comes full circle with my guy! Thanks ladies!

10/10/2016 4:14 am  #6

I have been having this the last couple of days. A friend of mine, living across the world from where I live, asked me if I would consider moving to his country and live with him.
I did not even answer, mainly because I was amazed. At first I thought: hey, stop picking up thoughts that are not even meant for you! But then I realised what a beautiful confirmation this is that the PW is working.

a. If he can sense my vibration from the other side of the world, my love can certainly sense it too. (I know, distance is nothing but it still feels quite amazing)
b. If he feels the words I do not even send directly to him, imagine what my love must be feeling, having the words projected right into his heart.

So, the only one standing in the way must be me. This friend is just a friend to me, it does not really matter to me if I talk to him today or not, his clinginess even gets annoying lately. 
So my attachment to him having feelings for me is......close to none 😉 No wonder I attract him more easily.

I am on the right path

Last edited by Noeshe (10/10/2016 4:15 am)

Board footera