LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 12:10 am  #1

He cooks, holds my hand and he gives me time to think..

So...i dated this guy..we have met 3 times..he knows i love another man..my man..and he said he'll give me as much as time as i need to think..
He's very sweet..
And i still PW my man..am i being mean?

10/03/2016 12:15 am  #2

Re: He cooks, holds my hand and he gives me time to think..

Last night he said he will protect me...i couldn't sleep all night..thinking about my man and him..i skipped my PW today..i don't feel like i'm in the right vibe.
Last night i have a weird dream about my man..i don't remember what the dream was about but i don't feel ok the whole day..
I watched movies and listened to music to get rid off the feeling.

10/03/2016 6:15 am  #3

Nah!!!
You aren't being mean.
He is aware that you have feelings for your ex and he has himself decided that he will give you time.
Also you have met him only thrice.

RISE

10/03/2016 12:40 pm  #4

pixelpie wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

So...i dated this guy..we have met 3 times..he knows i love another man..my man..and he said he'll give me as much as time as i need to think..
He's very sweet..

The heart wants what the heart wants(keep working on your man if he's the one☺). Don't seattle for anything or anyone less. And you would be being mean to yourself if you did. Date the(new) guy if you like him/want to. But don't bank a future with him (the new guy) regardless of what he's offering you. If your heart isn't in it you won't ever really be happy with him. And I think you know that. Which is why you are asking questions. We as humans only ask questions when we are not sure. But when we know. We don't need to ask a thing. So just enjoy the moment for whatever it means to you☺

what if the new guy is better than the ex? explore the possibilities and don't refuse yourself happiness just because you think you want the ex and only him back. Lanie also said: don't sit there and wait, live your life, go on dates etc.

10/03/2016 1:31 pm  #5

I do date..he's all over me i guess..but i'm not.
I don't want to lie to anyone, so i told him about my man. He said he'll give me times to think and he asked me to let him enjoy the time being with me..
I won't lie to anyone, that's why i date him not settling a relationship with him.
Thanks for the advices girls.
I keep doing my PW and keep on dating😉

10/03/2016 1:49 pm  #6

pixelpie wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

He's very sweet..

The heart wants what the heart wants(keep working on your man if he's the one☺). Don't seattle for anything or anyone less. And you would be being mean to yourself if you did. Date the(new) guy if you like him/want to. But don't bank a future with him (the new guy) regardless of what he's offering you. If your heart isn't in it you won't  ever really be happy with him. And I think you know that. Which is why you are asking questions. We as humans only ask questions when we are not sure. But when we know. We don't need to ask a thing. So just enjoy the moment for whatever it means to you☺

Yep, exactly the way I would see it, too! 😘 Don't settle for anything less than what you REALLY want!

Board footera