LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 5:03 am  #1

I know how you feel about Psychics. But something cool.

Hey lovelies.

I recently spoke to a psychic medium that I have spoken to before in person, who was right on about my passed loved ones and delivered me messages about things that a stranger could simply not know about my family. I was skeptical about this whole thing until I first spoke to her, but basically she was awesome and blew my mind with the details she was coming out with.

Anyway, I spoke to her again recently as I do enjoy her and it's always nice to feel connected to loved ones that have passed. She's also a tarot reader as well as a medium and she pulled some cards for me.

She started talking about the guy I had been working on up until last month.

The odd thing is, she was telling me how he is apparently feeling. Everything she was coming out with are all things I would have him say to me during my PW/BWD sessions? I would have him tell me he can't let go and will always love me, that he's sorry and realises what he lost, that the things he is doing with his life aren't important unless he has me to share it all with.

My reader basically repeated all of it to me? Saying that he can't move on and how unhappy and uncontent he is and that he's lost all sense of direction and is disoriented without me. She told me he hasn't done anything about it just yet though as he's dwelling on our past. She said so much to me I can't go into it all, but basically everything she told me are the exact things I had him say to me during my visualisations... Even the part where I'd have him tell me he wasn't interested in another specific woman...

It really confused me as I have given up on him and haven't really been giving the idea of having him back much thought for a good few weeks but when she started coming out with all of this, I was kind of lost for words.

Wether you're a believer or not, I thought this was kind of interesting. Either way, my thoughts and feelings I had been sending definitely reached him or she simply just picked up the fact I had been visualising. I thought it was pretty cool!

Last edited by Em (10/04/2016 10:16 am)

10/03/2016 5:55 am  #2

Re: I know how you feel about Psychics. But something cool.

I think this is brilliant, I like having my cards read, mine told me that he will be back looking very sorry for himself and deflated because I'll be in a stronger position by then.
Either way I think it's amazing that she got the exact things you were sending him and this is positive x

10/03/2016 6:22 am  #3

It was just odd to hear someone repeat back to me the exact things I had visualised even if it didn't come from him 😂 Xx

10/03/2016 6:41 am  #4

I think this is amazing. I don't think that psychics can actually predict future but I believe they can pick up on the current energy very well. And she did, it's impossible that all your hard work was in vain. He probably doesn't know how to deal with his feelings and if it's been long he may think you've moved on. And you kinda have lol. I'm happy for you, yaaay😄😊

10/03/2016 6:56 am  #5

This lady herself even claims that she is not a fortune teller and can't tell people what lies ahead (because she is a spirit medium) but her cards and my loved ones must have picked up on the current energy somewhere along the lines. Exciting!

It has been a while, almost 8 months, which is why I decided to give this up and move on. So it's nice to confirm that my efforts using PW/BWD didn't go to waste if he is infact feeling the things she says.

Last edited by Em (10/03/2016 7:35 am)

10/03/2016 10:12 am  #6

Beautiful to be reminded that our messages do get across even if we have no evidence at all AND that the sent thoughts stay around even if we stop sending them!

10/03/2016 4:14 pm  #7

Em,
I recently had the same experience with a psychic who told me things about how my love was feeling that were very similar if not exact to my PW... It was awesome. Felt really good after...

Happy for ya, girl!

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

10/03/2016 5:02 pm  #8

This made me smile!! I am getting a reading tomorrow- I hope I have similar story

10/03/2016 8:33 pm  #9

Good for you girl! Just because we can't always see the way it affects them doesn't mean it isn't. I had a similar situation recently where I did the meditation and cried while making my guy feel remorseful for something he did and a reader told me that he was so regretful that he cried about it

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/04/2016 9:08 am  #10

Denymgirl wrote:

This made me smile!! I am getting a reading tomorrow- I hope I have similar story

Awesome let us know how it goes!

Thanks ladies!

Board footera