LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 5:51 am  #1

Has anyone tried inducing dream ?

I told my ex during visualisation that he will dream about me.
Has anyone else tried this?
Is it likely to be effective?

RISE

10/04/2016 3:23 am  #2

Re: Has anyone tried inducing dream ?

Thank you pixelpie.
Could you give me some examples of some specific dreams?

By the way I have noticed that I usually get good dreams now a days.
They are mostly sexual dreams. And I don't know why I am seeing celebrities in my dreams.
I saw Chris Evans the other night and Ben Affleck a few nights after that.
I see these hot men and get hot dreams of them.
I am glad about this to be honest. I don't see my ex now in my dreams and that is great.

RISE

10/04/2016 3:31 am  #3

I once got a message from my target (when I just started PW) that he'd dreamt about me that night, about us being in a relationship again. I didn't do anything specific. Just visualising us being together and PW.

10/04/2016 1:18 pm  #4

pixelpie wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Thank you pixelpie.
Could you give me some examples of some specific dreams?

By the way I have noticed that I usually get good dreams now a days.
They are mostly sexual dreams. And I don't know why I am seeing celebrities in my dreams.
I saw Chris Evans the other night and Ben Affleck a few nights after that.
I see these hot men and get hot dreams of them.
I am glad about this to be honest. I don't see my ex now in my dreams and that is great.

You're welcome and I'm not sure I was clear in my reply to you before. But these weren't dreams I had. This is what my targets told me happened to them in real life when we talk.

For example we would be having a regular conversation and they would start telling me how they thought about me all the time. Or how they couldn't stop thinking of me even when we hadn't talked in forever. Or how they only dreamed about me and though about me all the time etc.😅 And all I did was do the technique on them. While doing pw or bwd sometimes they would tell me things like that too. But it wasn't something I planned for them to say or something that happened all the time. Sometimes it didn't happen at all(with some targets, yet they all still said they couldn't get me off their mind).

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right. But when I do pw or bwd I don't tell my targets what to do. Usually they start talking to me and telling things. And then I may ask them questions and once they give me an answer  I hear or feel myself agree with it or I don't(usually in bwd. Sometimes I start it. But most of the time they start bwd in the middle of pw and sometimes I'll pull away a lil. And they try harder to win me over and we do *wink wink*😆 or if I'm only ok with touching, hugs,and kisses they become ok with that for the time being). I hope this is helpful🙂

Oh that's interesting :0 so you don't imagine them say some stuff you would want them to say you just let it happen? This is a cool idea! Sometimes I concentrate so much on the thing in want him to say to make sure I don't forget anything that it's hard to visualize him anymore lol guess that's a way more easier version

10/04/2016 1:39 pm  #5

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

You're welcome and I'm not sure I was clear in my reply to you before. But these weren't dreams I had. This is what my targets told me happened to them in real life when we talk.

For example we would be having a regular conversation and they would start telling me how they thought about me all the time. Or how they couldn't stop thinking of me even when we hadn't talked in forever. Or how they only dreamed about me and though about me all the time etc.😅 And all I did was do the technique on them. While doing pw or bwd sometimes they would tell me things like that too. But it wasn't something I planned for them to say or something that happened all the time. Sometimes it didn't happen at all(with some targets, yet they all still said they couldn't get me off their mind).

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right. But when I do pw or bwd I don't tell my targets what to do. Usually they start talking to me and telling things. And then I may ask them questions and once they give me an answer  I hear or feel myself agree with it or I don't(usually in bwd. Sometimes I start it. But most of the time they start bwd in the middle of pw and sometimes I'll pull away a lil. And they try harder to win me over and we do *wink wink*😆 or if I'm only ok with touching, hugs,and kisses they become ok with that for the time being). I hope this is helpful🙂

Oh that's interesting :0 so you don't imagine them say some stuff you would want them to say you just let it happen? This is a cool idea! Sometimes I concentrate so much on the thing in want him to say to make sure I don't forget anything that it's hard to visualize him anymore lol guess that's a way more easier version

Yes, that's what I do. I fallow what Neville said and Lanie that it should not be work. It should flow easy and seem as real to you  as a "real life" event. Because it is real. Don't make it hard. Always keep it simple☺ Have you tried electric manifestation? Or listed to neville's how to/ read any of his work? ( All posted in the shared links).(Along with Lanie's book) It will give you a better understanding of how to do it with easy and more effective. Also the link on how to visualize correctly in first person (on the vizualizion page) Even the circumstances don't matter video is helpful.

Whats electric manifestation?
I ordered one of his books today because it's hard to follow the videos for me because he talks so fast and I don't understand everything because I usually speak German lol.
The circumstances don't matter Video is awesome and helped me a lot

10/04/2016 5:06 pm  #6

It's interesting about how it shouldn't be work. I was just doing the PW meditation and a little voice said 'you're trying too hard today!' So I was like oh crap ok then just managed to relax and wasn't so concerned about specific words and my heart went BOOM! Like a beautiful explosion I felt so connected to him.

Heartgasm!

I can't wait to see my guy soon to be told he's been dreaming of me every night, I know he has.

Also I don't know if it's true but I was always told the old wives tale or theory growing up that if you have a very VIVID dream about someone, they have been thinking about you or dreaming about you too.  ;) hehe

10/05/2016 3:49 am  #7

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Yes, that's what I do. I fallow what Neville said and Lanie that it should not be work. It should flow easy and seem as real to you  as a "real life" event. Because it is real. Don't make it hard. Always keep it simple☺ Have you tried electric manifestation? Or listed to neville's how to/ read any of his work? ( All posted in the shared links).(Along with Lanie's book) It will give you a better understanding of how to do it with easy and more effective. Also the link on how to visualize correctly in first person (on the vizualizion page) Even the circumstances don't matter video is helpful.

Whats electric manifestation?
I ordered one of his books today because it's hard to follow the videos for me because he talks so fast and I don't understand everything because I usually speak German lol.
The circumstances don't matter Video is awesome and helped me a lot

Here's a link to it http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1085

Also you can find alot of Neville's books online for free. But as you speak German I'm not sure if they have any only  in that. All the stuff I've found is in English only. But I'd be happy to give you the link to those too if you want them.

Woah sounds interesting but I'm doing so much already guess I'll keep at my 'old' techniques for now. I'm doing scripting everyday, writing graditute lists, PW/BWD and usual visualizations oh and every time I remember it I do the Superman challenge as well lol.

If you could send some Neville links this would be awesome reading is much more easier for me than only listen to it. thanks for your help!

10/05/2016 4:50 am  #8

pixelpie, I you made it clear the first time itself that you were talking about the dreams of your targets.
I was just saying that I am getting better dreams of other men these days instead of getting bad dreams about my ex.
No more of his dreams. I wake up better in the morning now a days. I smile when I wake up and yes I am horny when I wake up just like I used be before I ended up being so unhappy and depressed.

Also why don't I feel this "connection" everyone talks about?
I feel warm, wave-like sensation in my palms and feet.
When I tried seeing pink light from my heart to his and yellow light from my solar plexus to his, I felt strange sensation in both the parts for few seconds.
And should I imagine the light from the left part of my chest to the left part of his chest or from centre of my chest to the centre of his chest?

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/05/2016 4:59 am)

RISE

10/05/2016 5:49 am  #9

You do feel connection. Those feeling you describe, the wave like sensation is connection. Everyone will feel it differently. As for sending heart energy, it doesn't matter if it left side or middle, I go middle because it's easier and thats where your heart chakra is.

10/05/2016 12:19 pm  #10

pixelpie wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Here's a link to it http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1085

Also you can find alot of Neville's books online for free. But as you speak German I'm not sure if they have any only  in that. All the stuff I've found is in English only. But I'd be happy to give you the link to those too if you want them.

Woah sounds interesting but I'm doing so much already guess I'll keep at my 'old' techniques for now. I'm doing scripting everyday, writing graditute lists, PW/BWD and usual visualizations oh and every time I remember it I do the Superman challenge as well lol.

If you could send some Neville links this would be awesome reading is much more easier for me than only listen to it. thanks for your help!

You're welcome and we have some great Neville Goddard stuff along with other great stuff in the share page here http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewforum_mobile.php?id=1000002

And here's a link to some of Neville's books here alll free to read online
http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/

And you can find other books by him on that page too. At the side of the page under the chapter index it says Neville's books online ☺

Wow thanks pixelpie 😍

Board footera