LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 9:35 am  #1

To be continued...

First of all, pardon my English, I’m from the Netherlands. 

I’m in a very stable relationship with my husband for the past 16 years . We have it all: a nice house, we never fight and en we have two beautiful children. But there’s no passion anymore (when I speak for myself). Actually, when I look back, there’s never been.  I made a rational choice 16 years ago. At the time I was  totally unaware of it, though. I thought I had the ideal partner and was even proud of the fact that I chose such a fine, stable guy. I did not realise that I’ve been able to feel so much more.  

And that’s what’s starting to break me up right now. I do not want to leave him (yet)  but got a huge crush on a colleague.  He fell in love with me too, he said. Until a month ago, when he seemed to lose interest. That was when I started PW’ing him, with varying degrees of success. At this moment  I haven’t heard from him for days.

Last week I was at work (behind a reception desk) and I welcomed  some visitors. I made a joke to one of them, a confident, charming man.  He  understood me wrong though and thought I was referring to a vacancy at his company which I didn’t know about. We talked about it later that day and he wanted to speak with me about that vacancy.  So last Friday I had an interview with him at a local restaurant.

It soon became clear that the job wouldn’t suit me well and we started talking about more personal things. About ambition and goals.  When we said goodbye after an hour, I decided to kiss him twice on his cheek is stead of just shaking his hand.  And that’s when he decided to hug me.  And I still cannot describe what I felt then. We stood there for 15 minutes silently hugging each other. We didn’t say a word, just stood there with all those people around us. It was so amazingly  intense, I felt the energy flowing from him to me and back.I never felt such a strong connection with a man before. And I knew him for just an hour! 

Nothing else happened. We said goodbye and went our own ways. But since then we text. And he sends me EXACTLY  those things I previously visualized my colleague to say to me. It is so striking I can hardly believe this is really happening.

To be continued… 

10/12/2016 9:35 am  #2

Re: To be continued...

Hi Mooni!

I have read your story, and it's GREAT!  It goes to show you how powerful these techniques are - and I know you must be loving the attention!  

You have positive proof that it's working on your colleague, and other men that are attracted to your energy. If anything - I would say continue to practice the techniques, but take some time to get very clear about what (and who) it is that YOU really want.   I believe that once you get clarity, your focus will get stronger, and you'll REALLY start to see some magical things happen.  

Keep up the great work, Lady!

10/12/2016 10:47 am  #3

That's a big proof right there. Keep up the work!!!

RISE

10/24/2016 6:12 am  #4

KateyBerry wrote:

Hi Mooni!

I have read your story, and it's GREAT!  It goes to show you how powerful these techniques are - and I know you must be loving the attention!  

You have positive proof that it's working on your colleague, and other men that are attracted to your energy. If anything - I would say continue to practice the techniques, but take some time to get very clear about what (and who) it is that YOU really want.   I believe that once you get clarity, your focus will get stronger, and you'll REALLY start to see some magical things happen.  

Keep up the great work, Lady!

Thank you so much for your reply! You too, Aphrodite. I appreciate your tip as well! And believe me, I know what I really want, I've just been projecting it on the wrong person. 

What I have with this 'new' man is so incredibly special, I still can't describe it. He is and has EVERYTHING I ever visualised. He is a great believer of the LAW too en visualised me in his life too. It's like our intentions met each other in the universe like magnets.

I' never practised any 'spiritual' stuff before, didn't believe in it, but the LAW is so extremely powerful. I can still hardly believe what I manifested. 

Last edited by Mooni (10/24/2016 6:13 am)

10/24/2016 6:16 pm  #5

Hi Mooni, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/25/2016 2:18 pm  #6

Yes thanks for sharing. Although we know it works it is still always nice to hear these positive real life stories  (happy)

12/23/2016 9:50 am  #7

12/23/2016 10:54 am  #8

Can you see the image? I'm at work and the access to Photobucket is denied so I can't check it myself.

12/23/2016 12:46 pm  #9

Mooni wrote:

Can you see the image? I'm at work and the access to Photobucket is denied so I can't check it myself.

I see your hand with a ring, congratulations!

Board footera