LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 10:03 am  #1

We are powerful in deed; MUST READ FOR MOTIVATION

I have been a little sick and haven't been on here for a few days. I however had to log on to share an incredible story.

Friday my sister message me about Hurricane Matthew. A category 5 hurricane,the strongest since 2007 heading directly for Jamaica. I am from Jamaica and hell no, dont need that there, I spoke with Berryluv who is also from Jamaica and she said " i already said it not coming here" I told her I visualize that too. To my friends on whatsapp, Kukasi, Jim chen, Amazzone, and Melanie I wrote. "I visualize the hurricane moving to the east to be exact" I didn't talk about the hurricane, when people mentioned it, i answered "its not going to Jamaica" Saturday i visualized it again. I imagine myself in the eye of the hurricane and i said to it, I am one with you, I love you, but lets move east.

Yesterday I went online and I straighten up in bed immediately my mouth open in shock at what I read. HURRICANE MATTHEW HAS MOVED AWAY FROM JAMAICA. 

I COPIED WHAT THE NEWS BRIEFING SAID:BELOW
Matthew is one of the most powerful Atlantic hurricanes in recent history and briefly reached the top classification, Category 5, before weakening slightly to a high-end Category 4 storm with winds of 150 mph (240 kph). It is the strongest hurricane here since Felix in 2007.
While previous forecasts had Matthew passing near or over the eastern tip of Jamaica, the latest projection has it shifting eastward and possibly striking the southwestern tip of Haiti as a Category 3 hurricane on Monday. A hurricane warning has been issued for the impoverished country which shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic.

this works, in and every situation. IF I CAN STAY IN NY AND INFLUENCE AN HURRICANE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN REALLY DO?

GO GET IT.. HAPPY MANIFESTING

Last edited by Cheriesymone (10/04/2016 4:15 am)

Blessed Is She Who Believed

10/03/2016 10:10 am  #2

Re: We are powerful in deed; MUST READ FOR MOTIVATION

Wow!!  How awesome and amazing is that?!  Speak to the storm and it will move!

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

10/03/2016 10:11 am  #3

Cheriesymone wrote:

I have been a little sick and haven't been on here for a few days. I however had to log on to share an incredible story.

Friday my sister message me about Hurricane Matthew. A category 5 hurricane,the strongest since 2007 heading directly for Jamaica. I am from Jamaica and hell no, dont need that there, I spoke with Berryluv who is also from Jamaica and she said " i already said it not coming here" I told her I visualize that too. To my friends on whatsapp, Kukasi, Jim chen, Amazzone, and Melanie I wrote. "I visualize the hurricane moving to the east to be exact" I didn't talk about the hurricane, when people mentioned it, i answered "its not going to Jamaica" Saturday i visualized it again. I imagine myself in the eye of the hurricane and i said to it, I am one with you, I love you, but lets move east.

Yesterday I went online and I straighten up in bed immediately my mouth open in shock at what I read. HURRICANE MATTHEW HAS MOVED AWAY FROM JAMAICA. 

Matthew is one of the most powerful Atlantic hurricanes in recent history and briefly reached the top classification, Category 5, before weakening slightly to a high-end Category 4 storm with winds of 150 mph (240 kph). It is the strongest hurricane here since Felix in 2007.
While previous forecasts had Matthew passing near or over the eastern tip of Jamaica, the latest projection has it shifting =13.5pxeastward=13.5px and possibly striking the southwestern tip of Haiti as a Category 3 hurricane on Monday. A hurricane warning has been issued for the impoverished country which shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic.

=13.5pxthis works, in and every situation. IF I CAN STAY IN NY AND INFLUENCE AN HURRICANE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN REALLY DO?

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

10/03/2016 10:32 am  #4

I can testify to that.... THIS WORKS!!! for anyone who is doubting that our faith, intentions and energy can't do things, this is PROOF!!! BIG BIG PROOF.

I was there when Cheriesymone set the intention out there, and we we'ren't even in shock when we heard the news the next day it shifted. I am currently living in Jamaica so I know, I was in the middle of all this. And we disregarded all news, all rumors or anyone telling us anything otherwise and just stuck to pure faith. And its like we controlled the weather...

Amazing amazing success girl!

10/03/2016 12:01 pm  #5

Cheriesymone wrote:

While previous forecasts had Matthew passing near or over the eastern tip of Jamaica, the latest projection has it shifting =13.5pxeastward=13.5px and possibly striking the southwestern tip of Haiti as a Category 3 hurricane on Monday. A hurricane warning has been issued for the impoverished country which shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic.

=13.5pxthis works, in and every situation. IF I CAN STAY IN NY AND INFLUENCE AN HURRICANE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN REALLY DO?

Yessir!! I was a witness to that!! I think we get so wrapped up in the worlds small thinking that we don't realize how fucking powerful we are!!! No small thinking allowed!!!

10/03/2016 12:15 pm  #6

Suppppppperb. 😂. Thanks for sharing it charismoyne. Yes I agree with you. It feels wonderful when things like this happen to make us feel how powerful we are.
I've never experienced hurricane & all but Whenever I want to enjoy rain, I just visualize & it happens...even when nobody expects.
Once my guy said he wants rain but weather is so hot & there's no sign of rain. It'd been months that rain happened so I said him it would come but after 3-4 days (because i wanted to visualize about having rain) and exactly after 3 days, it was heavy rain in my city & he was surprised...😂😂

10/03/2016 1:56 pm  #7

Wow, I'm so impressed, this is AWESOME!!!👍

10/03/2016 4:22 pm  #8

Awesomeness!!😍😍😍 Always awesome to have a reminder of our power!

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

10/03/2016 8:30 pm  #9

Cheriesymone wrote:

Nice!! I am doing the same thing with my girl friend from Bahamas, manifesting it away. You go Cheriesymone!!

10/03/2016 9:52 pm  #10

Cherie, I am using you next year during Hurricane season. I grew up dealing with them. They are no joke!!

Board footera