LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 1:42 pm  #1

serious talk with my husband to be

Today my husband to be A.P. Jr and have a serious conversation I ask when will be the best time to have and a baby and for us to get marry. He. told me he's not settle yet he told me he didn't want us to struggle or live in pedistal I told him I don't care if we live in a apartment for temporary until we get our dream house I was been positive to let him know we will get everything we want keep on put trust in God. I know he want us to have great things in life like house car to have careers. I told him in life we will have struggles but as long as we keep put trust in God we will be alright that's what I told him. Any advice of What  else I should do for my husband to be?

10/03/2016 9:39 pm  #2

Re: serious talk with my husband to be

You cannot pursuade someone to get married or start a family and if you try it just pushes them away.  Use the technique to make him WANT to do it!  :-)

10/03/2016 11:10 pm  #3

Re: serious talk with my husband to be

@Lanie that's true I'm not that type pf person to do something that they don't want to do especially if they not ready. I don't want to push him away I'm not gonna mention about marriage or children until he's ready to talk about and being ready for marriage I will keep using the technique to make him do it.

Board footera