LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 2:03 pm  #1

My success so far..

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:48 pm)

10/03/2016 2:40 pm  #2

Re: My success so far..

Sam wrote:

Hi lovely ladies. I've been having wonderful success with my man recently and I wanted to share it with you all.

We were out of contact for almost a year and about a month or so ago he came back into my life. At first it was just friendly conversation here and there but he was very talkative and interested in what I had to say, so I knew that my PW and other visualizing had been affecting him.

Fast forward a few weeks to last night when we finally admitted to one another that we miss each other. He spent the whole evening flirting with me and complimenting me. He told me how beautiful I am and that he will always find me beautiful. He told me I was sexy and acknowledged how confident I have become.

Then I said something kind of ballsy, I said, "Love like we had doesn't just go away." To which he replied, "It doesn't. I miss you so badly right now that I feel like crying."

I just about fell over!!

Later on we said goodnight and he asked me if we could talk again today, and he called me by the pet name he used to. I woke up to a good morning text for the first time in 11 months.

It's been really incredible. Ladies, do the techniques, but don't just do them to do them. Enjoy them and understand that you truly are connecting with them during it. Feel that connection and fill yourself with love. Trust that it's working, I promise you that it is.

This is amazing!! So happy for you thank you for sharing this! 

10/03/2016 3:47 pm  #3

Sam wrote:

Hi lovely ladies. I've been having wonderful success with my man recently and I wanted to share it with you all.

We were out of contact for almost a year and about a month or so ago he came back into my life. At first it was just friendly conversation here and there but he was very talkative and interested in what I had to say, so I knew that my PW and other visualizing had been affecting him.

Fast forward a few weeks to last night when we finally admitted to one another that we miss each other. He spent the whole evening flirting with me and complimenting me. He told me how beautiful I am and that he will always find me beautiful. He told me I was sexy and acknowledged how confident I have become.

Then I said something kind of ballsy, I said, "Love like we had doesn't just go away." To which he replied, "It doesn't. I miss you so badly right now that I feel like crying."

I just about fell over!!

Later on we said goodnight and he asked me if we could talk again today, and he called me by the pet name he used to. I woke up to a good morning text for the first time in 11 months.

It's been really incredible. Ladies, do the techniques, but don't just do them to do them. Enjoy them and understand that you truly are connecting with them during it. Feel that connection and fill yourself with love. Trust that it's working, I promise you that it is.

FABULOUS!!!!!

10/03/2016 5:03 pm  #4

Thanks for sharing- this is really motivating!

10/03/2016 5:12 pm  #5

Awesomeness Sam!!! I'm inspired by your story!! 😍

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

10/03/2016 8:25 pm  #6

Sam wrote:

I just about fell over!!

Sam I love this, It gives so much hope. Happy for you.

10/03/2016 9:45 pm  #7

Sam wrote:

I just about fell over!!

Sam what a wonderful story. These are the success stories that I LOVE reading. Alot of ladies here are in contact with their loves or have only been out of contact for a short amount of time. For others who have stuck with NC for awhile and have been doing the work stories like this really help encourage them to stick with it. I am so happy for you and wish you the best!!!

Last edited by Rubybell68 (10/03/2016 9:46 pm)

10/04/2016 12:39 am  #8

Sam wrote:

I just about fell over!!

Sam, thank you so much for sharing your story. It's so helpful and inspirational. I am so happy for you!!

10/04/2016 1:46 am  #9

What a lovely story! I am so happy for you

10/04/2016 1:49 am  #10

Sam wrote:

I just about fell over!!

Wow! That is really inspiring Sam. Did you use PW to get back in contact with him after almost a year? How did that happen?

Board footera