LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2016 2:11 pm  #1

Manifested kind of but didn't get end result

WSo my target is big into hunting as well as collecting antlers.  I am a ranch girl so before I went riding my horse I visualized that I was going to see an elk, moose and find a antler and that I was going to send pictures to my target and he would start conversation.  Where I live we see the odd elk or moose but not something you see every day.
So right away I saw an elk! Then towards the end of the day, I was running my horse and saw an antler on the ground. So I stopped and went back to search for the antler.  The rest of the group continued on as I searched. It took me awhile to locate the antler and had thought that maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. But I did find it. As I was on my way to meet the rest of the group- I walked into a brush and spooked a moose out. I was close enough to take a picture. Now had I not stopped to look for the antler I would not have seen the moose. So i took that as a major sign and believed that I was on right track of manifesting.
So I sent picture of moose to target- and I didn't get a response. It's been about a month since had last contact- so I was sure this was a nudge to reach out to him. He goes on a moose hunting trip so I asked him when he was goin and wished him luck- it upsets me that he couldn't have even said thank you! 😕 So that kind of has me bummed out and questioning why when the universe sent me all the signs I was looking for, why didn't it deliver end result? I am still excited that the 3 things I wanted to see I saw, but I was so positive I would hear from him.

Last edited by Denymgirl (10/03/2016 2:29 pm)

10/03/2016 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Manifested kind of but didn't get end result

I was so hurt that he didn't reply, that last night I cried, creeped his Facebook to see if any sign of new gf. All the negative things I know I am not supposed to do- now I fear that I am going backwards instead of forwards. But I do have the power to manifest wild life- maybe I should become a hunter hahaha just jokes

Board footera