LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 1:22 am  #1

Some Success!

I am here with some success for you all! Just a little background for you: my guy and broke up a year ago and we haven't been in contact for the last 6 months. 2 weeks ago he contacted me and we've been texting.

Tonight, out of the blue he messaged me asking me if I'd like to grab a late dinner with him. When he came to pick me up his face lit up like it used to when we dated. He was so smiley and happy to see me. We had such a great night and enjoyed each other's company. He texted me when he dropped me off and told me that he had fun tonight and mentioned going for dinner again.

Now, this night was so great, but there was just one thing that kinda made me feel a little sad, but I'm not letting it bug me too much. He mentioned that when he graduates this year he his thinking of applying to grad school outside of the province or country. I could tell he didn't really want to talk about it and I don't think he's even really sure how he is going to go about doing that as what he wants to apply into takes years of planning and he hasn't been studying that specifically. He hasn't known what he wants to do long term for a while, but a friend who also studies this subject abroad told him about it. But anyway, I'd love for him to work and study here and not move away... do I use PW for this?

Thanks in advance ladies!

10/04/2016 1:33 am  #2

Re: Some Success!

Hell, I would PW the hell out of him, have him say he's changed his mind and would rather stay nearby for grad school. People change their minds all the time!  ;)

10/04/2016 1:48 am  #3

I would use PW for it for sure Great progress!

10/04/2016 9:54 am  #4

jellyb wrote:

Hell, I would PW the hell out of him, have him say he's changed his mind and would rather stay nearby for grad school. People change their minds all the time! ;)

Haha that is my plan I have started visualizing it this morning.

10/04/2016 9:58 am  #5

lalalovely wrote:

I would use PW for it for sure Great progress!

Thank you!!

Board footera