LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 9:26 am  #1

Using the name of the OW/OM during meditation

As we all  know, we can tell our men/women they will think about us more when they are with him/her, they are unhappy with him/her, etc, is it okay if  we directly use the name of the other person instead of hearing our exes say him/her?
For example, our exes say "I am unhappy with her. I don't want to be with her"
So can we imagine them saying "I am unhappy with XYZ, I don't want to be with XYZ"?
XYZ= the OM's/OW's name.

I usually visualise him saying "I can't be happy without you, I don't want anyone else/her, etc"
I avoid using her name thinking it's perhaps not right or effective.
Does it have more effect when we use the name of OM/OW?

RISE

10/04/2016 11:00 am  #2

Re: Using the name of the OW/OM during meditation

I never use her name, in my desired reality she does not exist. I let my love say that I am his one and only. He never loved anyone as Much as he loved me ect 😊.. I sometimes let him say that he made a mistake but I never go into the details of her in my visualization because she isn't in my "end result" picture

10/04/2016 12:01 pm  #3

Why are you focusing on this other person?

You create your own reality, so why create competition?

10/04/2016 12:32 pm  #4

Oasiscalm wrote:

I guess because competition can be right in your face and hard to ignore sometimes. And not thinking about it is like not thinking about a pink elephant.

I do not incorporate her in my meditations, but when she comes up in my mind and I get fearfull I soothe myself by mentally telling her: sorry lady, but he is mine. Or mentally telling him: you are mine and mine alone.

10/04/2016 1:43 pm  #5

sorry, double post

Last edited by Noeshe (10/04/2016 1:45 pm)

10/04/2016 1:44 pm  #6

I totally agree that it would be better to totally ignore....and really, I can do that when we have no contact...but I do hang out with him, and now and again she texts him when I am with him....how to ignore that? Better to soothe than to panic then in my opinion

Last edited by Noeshe (10/04/2016 1:47 pm)

10/04/2016 1:46 pm  #7

Last edited by Noeshe (10/04/2016 1:47 pm)

10/04/2016 2:59 pm  #8

Oasiscalm wrote:

Great Point 👍

10/05/2016 12:02 am  #9

I can see where you are coming from Aphrodite11 you want influence him into believing that he doesn't love her and Lanie said we can have them say whatever we want but you do need to believe it.
If you don't believe that he doesn't love her anymore then don't have him say it. Your thoughts are his thoughts, he feels the emotion you are sending and believes them to be his own, because that is what PW technique is mental influencing- telepathic thoughts it not loa, but if you don't feel good about saying or believe it to be true during PW then it is going to follow on and become your reality (loa).

I don't think having him say her name is really important only if it makes you believe it more. I have done both but I don't plan out what I'm going to have him say it just flows. If he tells me that during a session I believe it. That the main thing, you have to BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.

10/05/2016 2:15 am  #10

I don't think of her mostly to be honest. I understand that others see OM/OW as a competition. But I don't see her that way.
And anyhow there I moments when I feel so good that I KNOW he is mine , I KNOW he thinks only of me and is unable to get me out of his head. So during those times I KNOW I have no competition, I can't be competed with, I can't be beaten.

Perhaps I should rephrase what I said in previous post.
I want him to feel romantic feelings only for me and feel happy only with me and no other woman.
So that's what I try to visualise but I was just wondering if we see them using the name of specific person while telling us they want only, is it okay? Because in the back of my mind I know her name, and when I visualise him saying he doesn't want her, he is miserable with her, her name pops up in my head and I purposefully refrain from seeing him using her name because I just didn't know if it's okay if he uses her name.
I have to focus a lot harder to see him say "her"
And YES I have ended up thinking many times that why do I need him to say he is miserable with her? (because I thought it's not right and I will be giving her attention) I decised to keep focus on ME and see him tell me that he is miserable WITHOUT ME.
I don't focus on her much.
But i think somewhere I read Lanie saying that we can visualise them saying they are unhappy with OM/OW (I hope I am not wrong about his) abd hence I was wondering if we can use their names.

Joshbemine, thank you for your reply. My belief, faith has gone down a lot lately because I am unable to feel emotions on purpose during visualisations like others do. For me it has to be random thinking to feel things.
And this has scared me. It's scaring me that my visualisations may not be effective and even if they are effective the effect might not be long lasting due to this. My vibration has gone down a lot but I am still trying to smile and laugh to prevent it from going down further.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/05/2016 2:27 am)

RISE

Board footera