LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 5:12 am  #11

Re: Using the name of the OW/OM during meditation

I understand Aphrodite11 how you feel and you will have days like that. Try not to let it get you down. There are days I don't have much emotions and have been thought that scared stage when my feeling of emotions stopped for a week but it will come back.   You are right Lanie does mention that you can say they are miserable with her. It doesn't matter if you call her by her name,call her by her or it for that matter. The thought will go to him and he knows who you are talking about. If her name pops in your head and your trying not to say it your just causing resistance, which is why it is making it hard for you to say her. Just say her name don't let it worry you. The important part is you feel good about what you are saying. You could feel sad and not believe what you say and say to him happy wonderful things that are true but he will get the sad I don't believe that feeling.  Keep going you are doing great.

10/06/2016 3:55 am  #12

I remember reading in Lanie's book about someone she knows using this technique on ex husband who treated her badly.
He then wanted her back in his life. She used it for revenge. I do not seek revenge but I am curious how can you feel love and send love to someone when you are doing it for revenge? How did that even work in her case?
Revenge is negative and for her guy to want her back he must feel her love right?
In my case I find myself unable to feel, so how will that work?

But last night before doing PW I tried this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_co-zSE4I

I tried adding a little PW in this.
And I think I felt that love towards him. I was crying and smiling while doing this.
I just wanted to see him smile and happy with me. Then I did a PW.
But I ended up with a dream about him where he was aware I am there but ignoring me and being careless with his actions and I was hitting him and angry at him. 
I don't know why I saw this. I don't like dreaming about him.
And now I have decided I will mostly visualise of him and me having smiling in each other;s company and send him love as much as I can and as often as I can.

RISE

10/07/2016 1:04 am  #13

Aphrodite11 wrote:

I don't think of her mostly to be honest. I understand that others see OM/OW as a competition. But I don't see her that way.
And anyhow there I moments when I feel so good that I KNOW he is mine , I KNOW he thinks only of me and is unable to get me out of his head. So during those times I KNOW I have no competition, I can't be competed with, I can't be beaten.

Perhaps I should rephrase what I said in previous post.
I want him to feel romantic feelings only for me and feel happy only with me and no other woman.
So that's what I try to visualise but I was just wondering if we see them using the name of specific person while telling us they want only, is it okay? Because in the back of my mind I know her name, and when I visualise him saying he doesn't want her, he is miserable with her, her name pops up in my head and I purposefully refrain from seeing him using her name because I just didn't know if it's okay if he uses her name.
I have to focus a lot harder to see him say "her"
And YES I have ended up thinking many times that why do I need him to say he is miserable with her? (because I thought it's not right and I will be giving her attention) I decised to keep focus on ME and see him tell me that he is miserable WITHOUT ME.
I don't focus on her much.
But i think somewhere I read Lanie saying that we can visualise them saying they are unhappy with OM/OW (I hope I am not wrong about his) abd hence I was wondering if we can use their names.

Joshbemine, thank you for your reply. My belief, faith has gone down a lot lately because I am unable to feel emotions on purpose during visualisations like others do. For me it has to be random thinking to feel things.
And this has scared me. It's scaring me that my visualisations may not be effective and even if they are effective the effect might not be long lasting due to this. My vibration has gone down a lot but I am still trying to smile and laugh to prevent it from going down further.

I think you are missing the point.

You do not need to visualise him saying he doesn't want the other girl and that he only has feelings for you.
If you read up on LOA you will see that the only focus you need is about you. You need to be confident about you. Not about you versus this girl or that girl. The other girl is never your competition.

By visualising him saying he no longer wants the other girl you are trying to control the situation. You see her as your obstacle when in fact your vibration and the attention to your current unwanted reality is your obstacle.

I appreciate you have fears and doubts but you have to stop constantly finding obstacles to what you want. When you decide that you are worthy of having that man because you want him and you move your vibration/attitude/belief to that set point you will stop seeing the other woman as something in your way

10/08/2016 12:20 am  #14

I can see where Aphrodite11 is coming from, she is trying to do things that is mention in the book, and in the PW MP3 Lanie say that 'every time you look at another woman you will only think of me',which is the same thing in a round about fashion. It still competition.

10/08/2016 6:04 am  #15

Joshbemine wrote:

I can see where Aphrodite11 is coming from, she is trying to do things that is mention in the book, and in the PW MP3 Lanie say that 'every time you look at another woman you will only think of me',which is the same thing in a round about fashion. It still competition.

You could look at it that way I guess.

10/09/2016 1:41 am  #16

Joshbemine, that's exactly what I am trying to do.  It was in the book. That's what I wanted to know, if I can  use the name while visualising  him say what was in the book.
I just didn't know how to put it here in a question. This was the right way. You actually understood  my question.

But now that some of you have explained some things, I am also understanding what others are saying when they say I am focusing on him.
I don't see her as a problem, I see HIS FEELINGS towards her as a problem. That girl has not harmed  me in any way. She didn't offend me or do anything wrong in any way. It was my ex who did whatever he did and hurt me.

I am focusing on myself. I am starting to love myself better. I am improving myself. I want to be a better person. 
I am seeing this break up as a blessing in disguise because it has taught me how important, correct, right self love is, self love is a priority, God gave us ourselves then not loving ourselves enough is obviously wrong, offensive, disrespectful. Abandoning ourselves even a little is disrespectful.
This break up actually is teaching me that I don't NEED a particular person to be happy, that I can love someone even if they aren't in relationship with me and still be happy.

Before I learnt LOA I used to think that we can love someone even if we aren't in  relationship with them and send them that love but I used to see that we become sad when we do that and send love with sadness. I used to see a sadness in it, a longing, a pain.
But now I have learnt that we can love, send them the love and still be extremely happy.
I am working on being a better person now.
But I am having ups and downs in it. I was so happy yesterday, I visualised sending him love. He was smiling, I was smiling (I was actually smiling) but in the evening my mom ended up fighting with me horribly and I was down.

Even though I am focusing on myself, I am now understanding what all of you are saying when you say that I am still focusing on him. I have to work harder to stop focusing on him and focus only on me.

The thing is I usually need detailed explanation to understand things and I am glad you guys have done that. I can be very difficult. I am thankful and grateful that you guys made me understand and realize that I am still focusing on him in different ways even though I have started focusing on myself.
And now I will work on that.
It's actually good to learn new and different things from all of you.

RISE

10/09/2016 4:01 am  #17

This thread inspired me to think a bit about the problem if our target is with someone else and how we should deal with that in the PW sessions. I now use the words "I am free for you! And I am ready for you!" And make him say that. And right from the start this expression clicked with me. So maybe you want to try something like this? See how it feels for you...

10/09/2016 9:56 am  #18

pixelpie wrote:

kschmeck wrote:

This thread inspired me to think a bit about the problem if our target is with someone else and how we should deal with that in the PW sessions. I now use the words "I am free for you! And I am ready for you!" And make him say that. And right from the start this expression clicked with me. So maybe you want to try something like this? See how it feels for you...

To be most effective in visualization I find its best to visualize something that would happen after you get your goal. In  case where you want a relationship with someone . I vizualize already being in the relationship (not starting it. But what it's like to be in a active relationship with them). Think of it this way when you meet someone before knowing loa that you wanted to be in a relationship with. You  day dream about what it's like to already be  with them. It's easier to do the technique the same way because it really is the samething. One is just a way more intense way of day dream.  This way you cut out the worry of how and when etc. Doing it the other way i.e. trying to do it step by step will be putting yourself in too many road blocks. Trying to pick one way out of 100000s of how you and so in so will get back together or how (if they are with someone )they will end that or when this or that will happen etc. That's putting too much stress on the mind. That's a sure way to  drive yourself crazy. Things became a lot easier when I just vizualize whatever  it is as somthing that already happened.

This is a great suggestion. But how exactly do you combine this with PW. Okay maybe that's a stupid question, but hear me out... when I do PW I see HIM standing in front of me telling me he thinks about me all the time, misses me when I'm not with him, wants to be with me and only me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me... pretty much the things  lanie suggested in her books...but this sound like the start of the relationship right? So how would you do it? Do you combine pw and your visualization or do you do visuals from your marriage and in pw you make him say that he loves you etc...?

10/09/2016 3:25 pm  #19

Oh your such a sweetheart!!! Thank you
So much for your answer! I really appreciate it! 😘

10/12/2016 4:23 am  #20

kschmeck, thank you for "I am free for you! And I am ready for you"

pixelpie, you are saying we have to think from the desire and not just of the desire to make it more effective, am I correct?

Also can someone tell me how to copy and paste other post so that you see copied posts in the beige box.

RISE

Board footera