LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 1:04 pm  #1

Do things get worse

Thank Lanie and everyone for all the love and support.
I have been using Lanie's tenques and a few times I did receive exactly what I was hoping for. But my question is, do things appear to get worse before they get better or is this a perceived threat? I feel pressure to give up. I've done the letting go cutting the cord and all sorts of stuff. Now I have this huge pressure in my mind, feels like doubt, to just stop and walk away. Let him live his life. That if he wanted me in it, I would be. Is it guilt, is it doubt, is it God telling enough already? I enjoy the technique, it's away for me to feel close to him and feel love but I feel like it's getting worse. I actually want to be in real life not experience  it all in my mind.
We had little contact and now we have zero. Does the pressure come on because faith is like a muscle and pressure builds muscles? Or am I doing it wrong?
I guess all I'm trying to find out is does it sometimes get worse before it gets better?
Anyone's advice or experience will help. Thank you all.

10/04/2016 1:13 pm  #2

Re: Do things get worse

Hey Ilss, and welcome

You are doing it right - dont give into the doubt and resignation. Remind yourself everyday that you are absolutely worth it - I know it is hard at first, especially if you miss him. But as Sam mentioned in her success thread it is the energetical connection that is the most important, the rest will follow. So imagine your everyday life with your beloved, or special occasions, or whatever put a smile onĀ  your face and a warm feeling in your heart And give yourself plenty of love, or compliments, appreciate yourself, adore yourself - it might not come straight away but it WILL if you keep on doing it All is well!! Come here or on other such forums if you need encouragment and practice believing :D Hugs!

10/04/2016 9:11 pm  #3

Re: Do things get worse

Thank you so much for the reply. I think what I've been doing is not making my self happy and waiting to see him to feel happy. I don't have to see it as waiting and becoming frustrated but rather an opportunity to discover my own joy.
Thank you so much for the encouragement and for all the stories ladies. It's so uplifting and it helps. I'll go to the forum and find the spot where I can post some of the things that have manifested for me. I received a car. Free with no payments. At a time when I was walking to work and refused to view it as a bad thing. I would walk home and pray and just feel great. Anyways, thank you again!!

Board footera