LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 9:25 pm  #1

You just gotta believe it works.

I had some success; then I didn't; then I was filled with doubt; then I manifested contact; then I cut him off; then I got it again but he was an ass (due to my attention to his faults/the past/my anger). But when Lanie posted her tips; I read them and remembered:

It.
Always.
Works.

So, I started over again. I reset myself; I re-aligned with the version of him I want; I reminded myself every time I started slipping in thought towards doubt; that It.Always.Works. 
I am choosing to believe that. It's a choice; and I'm making it every moment I think about it.
Abraham said: "Facers of reality never change the reality they are facing." 
Instead of "It is what it is" or "I need to face reality": I remind myself that I am *creating* my reality. Every moment; every day.

Guess what? We've been talking every day.. by text; or by phone. Calmly. Nicely. In a friendly manner. 

It's working...

DON''T GIVE UP. 
It's been  8 months for me. He now lives 5 states away. If I can get this far; YOU can get farther. Keep going. 
I have faith in you. 

Feeling bad about it can be addictive. I know; I am there. Our songs; certain places; certain times; certain movies.. they all bring back that sweet pain of longing. But the longing is the problem! Do an about face: remind yourself he is on his way! He is coming to your door! He is thinking about you RIGHT NOW; wishing you were there; wanting to be with you! Remembering you when that song comes on! It IS true. Stop yourself and do a quick vision of him saying "I am yours" or "I miss you so much" or something along those lines. 16 seconds. Remember: IT.ALWAYS.WORKS. It's reaching him. 

You've got this. 

10/04/2016 9:38 pm  #2

Re: You just gotta believe it works.

Thanks lildreamer. It's so heartening to read posts like this.

10/04/2016 10:38 pm  #3

lildreamer wrote:

then I cut him off; then I got it again but he was an ass 

I cracked up laughing over this! Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts. I love how encouraging and loving this posts is. This is exactly why I LOVE this forum and all you beautiful ladies so much. IT WORKS!

We never know what is going on in the background. We live in a world where we want what we want and we do not want to wait for it (myself included) and if we do not see results we throw in the towel and become the victim. We forget our self worth and also that good things come to those who wait. 

It has taken me awhile to understand that and sometimes I still get frustrated and a little envious of others success but   in my heart I know mine is coming and it is because of wonderful posts like this that helps keep my faith and belief alive!!!

10/04/2016 11:02 pm  #4

Omg.  Thank you SO much for this!!! After a crappie day. And thinking of throwing in the towel I and so many others NEEDED this!! ♡♡♡

10/05/2016 1:54 am  #5

lildreamer, beautiful post!!!!

10/05/2016 8:07 am  #6

thank you for the post. so encouraging

10/05/2016 10:22 am  #7

Great post.

I think it is also really helpful to remind yourself that there isn't necessarily a correlation between someone thinking of you, and contacting you. How often do you think of someone and text them immediately? You'd be texting thousands of people a day if that were true. It doesn't work like that. They always receive your messages and vibe. Trust it.

10/05/2016 12:57 pm  #8

It works. There is a lot more that I want to happen in my situaton, but after he contacted me after 5 months of silence I have more faith than ever in where I'd like to go from here.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera