LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 1:52 pm  #1

Need some support

I am feeling terrible today.   I have been doing everything I can to manifest but today it feels like it's not working.  My love and I are texting but I initiate usually and he said today that he wanted to take me to "dinner or something"  with a mutual friend.  He just moved here to Virginia from Chicago on Sunday and he about to take 10 days off starting Friday.   He told me that he does not have a woman yet the other day.   We are supposed to be friends but he is hestitant.   I just got paid but I have no money and more bills are due.   I don't know how I am going to eat.   I keep visualizing money but I don't know how I am going to pay everything.   I am going to need to get a second job.   I am having issues with my ex and I don't have my youngest son's tuition paid or a plan for my oldest since he goes to college next year.   I just feel lost and so far from my goals.  Plus I just read something on The Secret that said you can't manifest against someone's will but I know Neville and Lanie said differently.

Last edited by padme911 (10/05/2016 2:05 pm)

Board footera