LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 5:55 pm  #1

ITS WORKING!!!!

So I stumbled upon this forum by chance a week ago. Quick story, my POI and I broke up in August. I've literally been a heartbroken mess since then. I've been going through the gamut. Guided meditations, affirmations, soul linking meditations.

Well after a month and change of virtually little to no contact, me feeling like my world is a blur we SPENT THE NIGHHT TOGEHTER LAST NIGH AND IT WAS AMAZING!

I was so blown away, I literally read both of Lanie's  books back to back on Sunday. Started practicing both techniques on Sunday morning and when I tell you it took 3 days to manifest, it's awesome. Based on last night the BWD worked better than the PW but this is a man who barely was speaking and suddenly we go to speaking to actually sleeping together. Now I'm not getting too excited yet and I'm going to ramp up on technique because the shit works.

Thank you lanie. I'm over the moon, and though we aren't where we need to be,  I have full faith that we will be and pretty quickly. I'm grinning from ear to ear

Last edited by MoonChild (10/05/2016 6:02 pm)

10/05/2016 5:57 pm  #2

Re: ITS WORKING!!!!

Excellent! But slow down and make him work for that poontang via the techniques!

10/05/2016 6:00 pm  #3

Em wrote:

Excellent! But slow down and make him work for that poontang via the techniques!

Honestly it wasn't even about the sex. We've always had ridiculous sexual chemistry. Now we spent the night together, hung out etc, and we Both went to bed. We woke up a couple hours later and we were cuddling. No sex at that point but was overwhelming we both gave in. It went the same exact way I visualized.

Last edited by MoonChild (10/05/2016 6:01 pm)

10/05/2016 6:11 pm  #4

MoonChild wrote:

So I stumbled upon this forum by chance a week ago. Quick story, my POI and I broke up in August. I've literally been a heartbroken mess since then. I've been going through the gamut. Guided meditations, affirmations, soul linking meditations.

Well after a month and change of virtually little to no contact, me feeling like my world is a blur we SPENT THE NIGHHT TOGEHTER LAST NIGH AND IT WAS AMAZING!

I was so blown away, I literally read both of Lanie's books back to back on Sunday. Started practicing both techniques on Sunday morning and when I tell you it took 3 days to manifest, it's awesome. Based on last night the BWD worked better than the PW but this is a man who barely was speaking and suddenly we go to speaking to actually sleeping together. Now I'm not getting too excited yet and I'm going to ramp up on technique because the shit works.

Thank you lanie. I'm over the moon, and though we aren't where we need to be, I have full faith that we will be and pretty quickly. I'm grinning from ear to ear

YAHOO!!! Good job These techniques do REALLY work! Keep using them and watch everything unfold as you desire 

10/06/2016 11:06 am  #5

Well done that's amazing x

10/06/2016 11:39 am  #6

OMG!!! I'm so happy for you!

10/06/2016 2:00 pm  #7

Thanks ❤️

10/06/2016 11:34 pm  #8

MoonChild wrote:

I was so blown away, I literally read both of Lanie's  books back to back on Sunday. Started practicing both techniques on Sunday morning and when I tell you it took 3 days to manifest, it's awesome. Based on last night the BWD worked better than the PW but this is a man who barely was speaking and suddenly we go to speaking to actually sleeping together. Now I'm not getting too excited yet and I'm going to ramp up on technique because the shit works.

Thank you lanie. I'm over the moon, and though we aren't where we need to be,  I have full faith that we will be and pretty quickly. I'm grinning from ear to ear

I'm my dear I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

1/12/2017 3:19 pm  #9

MoonChild wrote:

Bump!

Board footera