LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 11:40 pm  #1

Ex's best friend goes to a psychic.

So my ex's best  friend goes to a psychic. And I am afraid that she might find out that I use the technique.
I don't want her to know anything about me.

RISE

10/06/2016 2:15 am  #2

Re: Ex's best friend goes to a psychic.

Aphrodite11 wrote:

So my ex's best  friend goes to a psychic. And I am afraid that she might find out that I use the technique.
I don't want her to know anything about me.

If you are using LOA to get your ex back then you need to focusing solely on yourself. Do the techniques to connect with your guy then get back to focusing on yourself. Work on making yourself confident and peaceful.

You seem to be very much focused on this guy and what he is doing in your current reality. It's not your job or concern to focus on what is is doing.

10/06/2016 2:37 am  #3

Actually I have no idea what he is doing.
I am not in touch with him at all.
No calls, no messages, no FB (unfriended him), no whatsapp (deleted his number).
All I know is that he is engaged.

I am talking about his best friend. She goes to a psychic. I tried PW on her as well once because she was severely rude to me on few occasions. I do not talk to her anymore.
I don't want her to find out because she might end up informing him and his defenses would obviously be up. Or they both might take some action.

RISE

10/06/2016 2:42 am  #4

I am trying to make myself more confident and happy.
But I have been feeling really low since a few days.
I am trying a lot.

RISE

10/07/2016 12:51 am  #5

Also what exactly do you think the psyhic would say "you're ex girlfriend is spending time visualising you and desiring reconnecting with you"

By asking what if the psyhic told her what you are doing it makes it seems that you think you shouldn't be doing what you are doing. You aren't sitting at home casting spells on him, so aside from the fact you don't need to be focusing on him and his friends, you don't need to have fear about what you are doing.

10/07/2016 1:11 am  #6

Most psychics are crooks so I would not worry 

10/09/2016 1:50 am  #7

I don't know if  he is a crook or not.
She  once told me that he is good one.
Also she once told me that he told her that I was in problem (I had some issue but I wouldn't call  it  a big problem).
So I do not want her finding out.

pixelpie, thank you for explaining. I need explanations to understand points. And I understood what you and OC are trying to say. You both are correct, I am still focused on things concerned with him. Thoughts about him pop up in my head and I start thinking. 
I should stop feeding these thoughts about him and focus only on me and not give a damn about what he does or he doesn't.  What if this happens or that happens. I should just visualise what I desire and not give a fuck about anything after that and live my life. 
I need to stop assuming things that go against  me.
After all, I create my reality.
Thank you girls.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/09/2016 1:55 am)

RISE

Board footera