LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2016 9:47 am  #1

I've Made a Mistake - Psychic Reading

So, I've seen some other users on here who have gone to speak with a psychic recently and in a moment of weakness I wanted to speak with one as well because I was feeling down last night. I have felt that my guy has pulled away a bit and I think it is because I may have been trying to rush into seeing him again after our first meet up on Monday.

Well, horrible idea. I've spoken to psychics in the past who have all told me that things would work out between him and I, but these two psychics I spoke to today really just made me feel worse. That he is negative and one said he will only want to commit in late 2017 / early 2018. The other said by February. One also told me that there is another girl and that he was unfaithful to me in our relationship. I googled this one psychic who told me he was unfaithful and apparently she has told other people the same information as well and she was way off and wrong. Psychics can be so damaging!

This was all such horrible information!!! I would never in a million years believe that he would cheat on me. EVER. He isn't like that. And I don't believe there is another girl around him now either.

I don't believe everything they have said because a lot of it was contradicting and plus I know we have the power to change anything in our lives. But just the "idea" that psychics told me these things makes my mind believe that on some level it might be true. This is terrible  

10/08/2016 10:38 am  #2

Re: I've Made a Mistake - Psychic Reading

I know it is terrible. I have been there myself where my psychic said we would go our own path. When I started crying she said "oh Well maybe when you are both divorced at Some point in life". But I refuse to believe it. We have our OWN power and future within us. My psychic was also wrong About my "guardian angel", so I know the future is mine now and my Guy is going crazy About me.

10/08/2016 2:51 pm  #3

lalalovely wrote:

I know it is terrible. I have been there myself where my psychic said we would go our own path. When I started crying she said "oh Well maybe when you are both divorced at Some point in life". But I refuse to believe it. We have our OWN power and future within us. My psychic was also wrong About my "guardian angel", so I know the future is mine now and my Guy is going crazy About me.

Gosh...remind me to never go to a psychic ever again. Sometimes when you're feeling weak you feel like you'll get the answers you're seeking through them but it is far from the truth. I refuse to believe it too. The things they were saying just don't match up. What did your psychic say about your guardian angel? And what have you been doing to attract your guy? The techniques?

10/08/2016 2:53 pm  #4

pixelpie wrote:

I sent you a pm

Thanks love. You're the best!

10/09/2016 3:16 am  #5

eleven wrote:

Gosh...remind me to never go to a psychic ever again. Sometimes when you're feeling weak you feel like you'll get the answers you're seeking through them but it is far from the truth. I refuse to believe it too. The things they were saying just don't match up. What did your psychic say about your guardian angel? And what have you been doing to attract your guy? The techniques?

Yes I am also done with psychics. I think they just pick up our own vibes/fears instead of "future telling". My psychic said a certain name who would be my gardian angel, first she Said my grandma (but she is still alive) then she said itwould be an aunt on my mom's side. Well after the reading I obviously asked my mom, my grandma.. nobody in our family with that name.. then I searched through death certificates from that side but still no one with that name..

My technique is PW and visualising during the day when I feel like doing it. I just have such a strong believe in my heart that my bond with my man is special and we will be together again, this time forever. Even though in reality we are both in another relationship. But I somehow know that he is just had the same feelings as I have but also not know what to so with it. After I started with the techiques I started to running into family and friends from him, got him to contact me once and noticed ha stalked my social media twice.. so that only confirms it more and more

Board footera