LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 9:30 am  #1

Tips on PW

I have started doing PW on my Ex and trying to get the visuals right.

Is it okay that i see my ex in different places and different outfits? Like i see her saying all the things i want but one moment she is on one knee doing a proposal, next moment she is with me in outlr new house, next moment we are in bed laying down. Is it okay?

I do have to say that i do feel better with stuff. Work in progress.

10/09/2016 2:01 pm  #2

Re: Tips on PW

Can anyone give suggestions?

10/09/2016 2:41 pm  #3

Hey do whatever works best for you. As long as it brings those good, loving and/or exciting feelings it should be awesome. Lanie gave amazing tips in this thread here, definitely worth a read! 
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

10/09/2016 5:51 pm  #4

Thank you hun. I read some where that when visualizing you should not focus on past moments because you wanna create a new better relationship with that person. But like when i was doing it i saw her in outfits that she wore before. So i didnt know if that counted lol

10/09/2016 7:16 pm  #5

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Is it okay that i see my ex in different places and different outfits? Like i see her saying all the things i want but one moment she is on one knee doing a proposal, next moment she is with me in outlr new house, next moment we are in bed laying down. Is it okay?

Yeah doesn't matter as long as you can try and focus on her not the surroundings! That's what's important and as far as outfits it doesn't matter as long as you have that emotion like if it's happening right now!☺️

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (10/09/2016 7:17 pm)

10/09/2016 7:20 pm  #6

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Yeah doesn't matter as long as you can try and focus on her not the surroundings! That's what's important

Okay. I was trying to focus on one of the big moments i want to happen in the future with her (the proposal) then i focus on life being married together. I know its important to focus on the bigger picture.

Whats the best way to visualize it by letting it go?

10/09/2016 7:37 pm  #7

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Yeah doesn't matter as long as you can try and focus on her not the surroundings! That's what's important

Okay. I was trying to focus on one of the big moments i want to happen in the future with her (the proposal) then i focus on life being married together. I know its important to focus on the bigger picture.

I'm sorry sweetie what do you mean by that

10/09/2016 7:39 pm  #8

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Like after im done sending my message i sometimes have trouble seeing it go towards her at the end. Like i sometimes put it in like a cloud and send it off to her. Is that okay?

10/09/2016 7:51 pm  #9

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Like after im done sending my message i sometimes have trouble seeing it go towards her at the end. Like i sometimes put it in like a cloud and send it off to her. Is that okay?

You don't have to see it being sent to her because if your focused on her when your talking to her or she's talking to you it's hitting her right then! Also if it helps you can envision a string of of light going from your forehead to hers that way you see that connection if it makes you feel better!All you have to do is visualize her in front of you then feel the feelings as is it's happening right then and then after you're done with that you see her walk away or float away whatever's good for you that way you can disconnect and then you just make sure you stay in that emotion that wonderful feeling for a few mins or however long you want too then go about your day like if it's happened or you know 💯 that it's going to happen

10/09/2016 7:52 pm  #10

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

She should be right in front of you like if she's having a face to face conversation

Board footera