LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 9:19 pm  #21

Re: Tips on PW

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Ha i get it! It is simple. Im probably over thinking it. I will continue to practice everyday.

Very simple! Let me know we you get those pictures

Yes ma'am.  I love the breakdown of it! Wish it could upload on here to share for others.

I actually think it's on here somewhere but I didn't have time to look I just wanted to get it to you fast that way you can start right away

10/10/2016 9:52 am  #22

Omg i love it!
I was also thinking about when i visualize my body. If im looking in the mirror at myself i can still be in the moment. Cause technically im looking at myself if first person right?

10/10/2016 12:00 pm  #23

pixelpie wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Omg i love it!
I was also thinking about when i visualize my body. If im looking in the mirror at myself i can still be in the moment. Cause technically im looking at myself if first person right?

You're welcome and yes when you see yourself in the mirror or on reflections your are still in 1st person

Okay great! Cause i also wanna work on my body as well.
So i figure i would work on that as well. I feel so excited about planing the future! I know i have a destiny and this is part of it! Im gonna get my life partner back, my dream body, my carrer, and my family with my life partner. Thank you god/universe for leading me to this.

10/10/2016 1:16 pm  #24

pixelpie wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

You're welcome and yes when you see yourself in the mirror or on reflections your are still in 1st person

Okay great! Cause i also wanna work on my body as well.
So i figure i would work on that as well. I feel so excited about planing the future! I know i have a destiny and this is part of it! Im gonna get my life partner back, my dream body, my carrer, and my family with my life partner. Thank you god/universe for leading me to this.

I'm sure it will work for you ☺

Thank you so much! Hope you success continues!

10/10/2016 2:19 pm  #25

pixelpie wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Omg i love it!

OKAY - that's supercool, because I am always thinking about what I'm wearing in my visualizations. I don't see myself, but if I'm doing visualization (a'la Neville's techniques), it usually begins with me seeing myself in the mirror. That's because I want to make sure I'm pretty before I see him.  Is that weird? Maybe a byproduct of my fashion fetish???

10/10/2016 2:35 pm  #26

KateyBerry wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Omg i love it!

OKAY - that's supercool, because I am always thinking about what I'm wearing in my visualizations. I don't see myself, but if I'm doing visualization (a'la Neville's techniques), it usually begins with me seeing myself in the mirror. That's because I want to make sure I'm pretty before I see him.  Is that weird? Maybe a byproduct of my fashion fetish???

I dont think thats weird. If it helps you then thats fine. Everyone has they own special ways of doing it. But all gets success

10/10/2016 10:56 pm  #27

Beautiful_1 wrote:

KateyBerry wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

I dont think thats weird. If it helps you then thats fine. Everyone has they own special ways of doing it. But all gets success

You ladies are the BEST!!! And Beautiful1 - Thank you for posing the original question!

Last edited by KateyBerry (10/10/2016 10:57 pm)

10/12/2016 4:13 am  #28

Beautiful_1,
I understand what you mean when you say you end up seeing in different backgrounds. It happens to me too.
I see him in park in nice mild sunshine and trees, then my bed, then talking to me while lying on top of me, outside my home in early morning, etc. Even his clothes keep on changing all the time.
But I suppose it's okay.
I have ADHD so I can beat everyone here in the poor focus contest. And guess what, I still continue. I am not worried at all due to that. I just keep doing it. I learnt I have ADHD last year and this has helped me more in not giving up. Now I know I take longer to learn and do most things but I know I can do them (before I knew about my adhd I used to try a lot but then I used to think that maybe I can't do it and I used to give up). It took me three years to learn typing but guess what I eventually did it.
So don't worry and don't give up. Just feel good and have fun while doing it.
If I can do it, then others can do it too. Continue with love.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/12/2016 4:16 am)

RISE

10/12/2016 8:40 am  #29

Thats amazing! Im happy you kept pushing forward!
I hope you get much more success in this. Have you had any so far?  @Aphrodite11

10/12/2016 10:38 am  #30

Thank you for the encouragement Beautiful_1.
I started the technique at the end of August and I fell ill on 11th September and couldn't do it for a few days also I became very depressed during the time I was ill lying in the bed all the time, no one around during the day and I become depressed in afternoons especially if it is too sunny. And then I started again. I was going good for a few days and then the fear and the doubts crept in because I couldn't feel the emotion of  love. I guess this was happening because I was focusing on other things and I had lot of hurt, anger, pain, etc (I still do have them but less than before). 
Now I am able to send him happy feelings but I have to actually  start visualisation with a smile on my face to be able to do that.
As far as success is concerned, I haven't heard anything from my ex so far. We are not in touch right now. But I am continuing the visualisations. I accidently saw his whatsApp profile photo many days ago on my mom's phone and I saw a lack of spark in his face. That spark he had seems to be gone.
But the fact that I have  increased confidence, I am happier, I smile more, I am being more cheerful than I used to be is a success I am experiencing after using the technique (I do have bad days and I am having them right now but I know they will go away).
Thank you for wishing me more success. I wish you success as well.
Let us know your progress too.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/12/2016 11:58 am)

RISE

Board footera