LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 12:06 pm  #31

Re: Tips on PW

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Thank you for the encouragement Beautiful_1.
I started the technique at the end of August and I fell ill on 11th September and couldn't do it for a few days also I became very depressed during the time I was ill lying in the bed all the time, no one around during the day and I become depressed in afternoons especially if it is too sunny. And then I started again. I was going good for a few days and then the fear and the doubts crept in because I couldn't feel the emotion of  love. I guess this was happening because I was focusing on other things and I had lot of hurt, anger, pain, etc (I still do have them but less than before). 
Now I am able to send him happy feelings but I have to actually  start visualisation with a smile on my face to be able to do that.
As far as success is concerned, I haven't heard anything from my ex so far. We are not in touch right now. But I am continuing the visualisations. I accidently saw his whatsApp profile photo many days ago on my mom's phone and I saw a lack of spark in his face. That spark he had seems to be gone.
But the fact that I have  increased confidence, I am happier, I smile more, I am being more cheerful than I used to be is a success I am experiencing after using the technique (I do have bad days and I am having them right now but I know they will go away).
Thank you for wishing me more success. I wish you success as well.
Let us know your progress too.

Awww well good thing your better and more happy. Its okay to feel feat but DONT LIVE IN IT! thats the best thing not to do. Continue to do what your doing. Stay blessed and be positive!

10/13/2016 12:59 am  #32

Re: Tips on PW

That's actually a good advice. DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR.
I will work on it. Thank you.

RISE

Board footera