LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 1:56 pm  #1

Think I'm going crazy ... maybe I just should give up

I'm so depressed right now and don't even know what to think or do anymore...

As somebody of you already know my guy was on vacation for a week and I did a lot PW/BWD/visualizations and even imagined myself being him missing me etc he was with two female colleagues and otherwise I probably would go crazy.

On the day of his flight he messaged me that his flight goes in the evening and that he wanted to send me some lovely thoughts before. I didn't even expect that that he would message me before.
While he was on vacation he even messaged me from time to time well actually almost everyday a short message from Wednesday till Saturday as he came back. Yesterday he text me as he came back from Egypt and told me he bought me a little present there (that's something he always does for his family and people which are really important to him ... on his last vacation I got something as well but we were together at that time ..)
Well yeah guess you're thinking 'what's wrong with this girl this is amazing' but since yesterday I'm going crazy .. I was so dumb to hope that he would bring me the present on the same day he would came back but he didn't and he didn't text me much yesterday. So I was getting really sad ... cause I remembered that after his last vacation he visited me almost instantly after he came back and I just thought to myself maybe he's visiting now someone else :'(...
So today I woke up really depressed and tried everything to push my mood .. well some meditation and playing games helped a bit ... so a few minutes ago he sent me a YouTube video from a funny animation video which starts in December and I said how funny it is and that it sure will be awesome and he answered 'yeeeeees :D' then I said 'unfortunately it takes so long till it starts :/' (like we will wait for so long to watch it) then he didn't answer but instead switching his profile pic into a picture of him and one of his colleagues -.- ...
I know it's just a colleague but I hate this so much and in that moment all I could think of was 'that's his way of telling me he doesn't want me anymore and that's the reason he doesn't answer but instead putting this stupid picture in whatsapp again'
I wished I could stay calm but I couldn't and said 'don't be afraid we don't have to watch it together' sooo ridiculous I know ... he answered 'what was that?' And I didn't answer by now ....

I know I should focus on the end result but how should I do that if reality is still so hard ..?

10/09/2016 7:22 pm  #2

Re: Think I'm going crazy ... maybe I just should give up

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

As somebody of you already know my guy was on vacation for a week and I did a lot PW/BWD/visualizations and even imagined myself being him missing me etc he was with two female colleagues and otherwise I probably would go crazy.

On the day of his flight he messaged me that his flight goes in the evening and that he wanted to send me some lovely thoughts before. I didn't even expect that that he would message me before.
While he was on vacation he even messaged me from time to time well actually almost everyday a short message from Wednesday till Saturday as he came back. Yesterday he text me as he came back from Egypt and told me he bought me a little present there (that's something he always does for his family and people which are really important to him ... on his last vacation I got something as well but we were together at that time ..)
Well yeah guess you're thinking 'what's wrong with this girl this is amazing' but since yesterday I'm going crazy .. I was so dumb to hope that he would bring me the present on the same day he would came back but he didn't and he didn't text me much yesterday. So I was getting really sad ... cause I remembered that after his last vacation he visited me almost instantly after he came back and I just thought to myself maybe he's visiting now someone else :'(...
So today I woke up really depressed and tried everything to push my mood .. well some meditation and playing games helped a bit ... so a few minutes ago he sent me a YouTube video from a funny animation video which starts in December and I said how funny it is and that it sure will be awesome and he answered 'yeeeeees :D' then I said 'unfortunately it takes so long till it starts :/' (like we will wait for so long to watch it) then he didn't answer but instead switching his profile pic into a picture of him and one of his colleagues -.- ...
I know it's just a colleague but I hate this so much and in that moment all I could think of was 'that's his way of telling me he doesn't want me anymore and that's the reason he doesn't answer but instead putting this stupid picture in whatsapp again'
I wished I could stay calm but I couldn't and said 'don't be afraid we don't have to watch it together' sooo ridiculous I know ... he answered 'what was that?' And I didn't answer by now ....

I know I should focus on the end result but how should I do that if reality is still so hard ..?

Not sure what you meant about the reply to the video can you explain sweetie☺️

10/09/2016 7:35 pm  #3

i dont know the answer, but i understand. my guy talked to me everyday he was on vacation. now that hes back he hasnt spoken to me at all. i think he was apart from his new girl, and now theyre back together...being on vacation gave him a reason to talk to me i guess..  

10/10/2016 1:01 am  #4

Mcleanie77 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sorry I'm German that's why it's hard to explain for me sometimes. As he switched his profile picture to the one with his colleague I was so jealous and hurt and I thought he just wanted to remember me with that picture that he's single and doesn't want to go on a date with me like watching the movie he showed me in the video. That's why I said 'we don't have to watch the movie together' the answer didn't fit to the things he said but to my crazy thoughts soooo stupid I know. :/

10/10/2016 2:33 am  #5

But something totally weird happened after I wrote here. After I realized that my reaction was sooo unnecessary I told him 'I'm sorry this was just a stupid fast reaction without thinking' and he said 'I don't know :/ this doesn't feel good to me like you aren't well' and I just answered 'nah it's okay I like the movie. Maybe I'm sad a bit because my mum is in the hospital right now' he knew that already and wished her well a day before. But after I said that he wrote something which was totally different to that hurting mean guy he was a few weeks ago. He said 'after Monday I'm able to visit you with the present and cheer you up before Tuesday I have to learn for an exam unfortunately. *hug* I like you sweet dreams' he even send strength to my whole family :0
I was sooo surprised! A few weeks ago he told me he doesn't want me anymore, doesn't see a future with me, wanted to date other girls and even couldn't make time for me to talk about everything and was just mean and so rejecting. Even before the fight he couldn't even say 'sweet dreams' anymore all I got was 'night' sometimes nothing at all .. And now he seems like the guy I missed so much .... so crazy.
But I'm afraid a bit he does everything to be friends not because he has feelings for me. What do you think? But would he text me on vacation and care about my family (he doesn't even know them yet) so much if he only wanted to be friends? One time on vacation we talked about my pale skin and he wrote 'hrrr 🙈' so he's still attracted to me I guess...

Omg I'm so confused lmao. Any opinions?

10/10/2016 3:00 am  #6

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

But something totally weird happened after I wrote here. After I realized that my reaction was sooo unnecessary I told him 'I'm sorry this was just a stupid fast reaction without thinking' and he said 'I don't know :/ this doesn't feel good to me like you aren't well' and I just answered 'nah it's okay I like the movie. Maybe I'm sad a bit because my mum is in the hospital right now' he knew that already and wished her well a day before. But after I said that he wrote something which was totally different to that hurting mean guy he was a few weeks ago. He said 'after Monday I'm able to visit you with the present and cheer you up before Tuesday I have to learn for an exam unfortunately. *hug* I like you sweet dreams' he even send strength to my whole family :0
I was sooo surprised! A few weeks ago he told me he doesn't want me anymore, doesn't see a future with me, wanted to date other girls and even couldn't make time for me to talk about everything and was just mean and so rejecting. Even before the fight he couldn't even say 'sweet dreams' anymore all I got was 'night' sometimes nothing at all .. And now he seems like the guy I missed so much .... so crazy.
But I'm afraid a bit he does everything to be friends not because he has feelings for me. What do you think? But would he text me on vacation and care about my family (he doesn't even know them yet) so much if he only wanted to be friends? One time on vacation we talked about my pale skin and he wrote 'hrrr 🙈' so he's still attracted to me I guess...

He said he likes you, if he said he doesn't have a future with you, he's definitely not being truthful;)

10/10/2016 3:08 am  #7

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

He said he likes you, if he said he doesn't have a future with you, he's definitely not being truthful;)

So you think his behavior is a good sign? 🙊

10/10/2016 3:29 am  #8

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Coming from a guy, if he said *hug* I like you", then yes. I personally would NOT say that AT ALL to anyone I weren't into;)

Play it cool! Stay calm ;) you got this. Let him come to you

10/10/2016 4:45 am  #9

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Coming from a guy, if he said *hug* I like you", then yes. I personally would NOT say that AT ALL to anyone I weren't into;)

Play it cool! Stay calm ;) you got this. Let him come to you

Hope you're right ^^

10/10/2016 12:31 pm  #10

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sorry I'm German that's why it's hard to explain for me sometimes. As he switched his profile picture to the one with his colleague I was so jealous and hurt and I thought he just wanted to remember me with that picture that he's single and doesn't want to go on a date with me like watching the movie he showed me in the video. That's why I said 'we don't have to watch the movie together' the answer didn't fit to the things he said but to my crazy thoughts soooo stupid I know. :/

Don´t pay attention to anything that you don´t want!!!

One time I was at a party (he invited me) and he was talking to a girl, so I left (very angry). The next day, one of his friends told me: he´s going to ask her out. I felt miserable, but tried very hard not to think about it. It wasn´t easy but I did it.  
And he is with me now. 

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

Board footera