LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 9:38 pm  #1

Test subject

Hello lovelies. ..
So I have the love of my life T.that I do my pw & bwd on.. he's married..and dosent know how I feel about him.YET.
SO I'm following Lanies advice and living life. I started seeing a guy who's about 8 yrs younger than me..and TOTALLY emotionally unavailable. So last night I spent the night and decided to do pw on him.
Everytime I called out to him he MOVED in his sleep. ...lol. so I'm hoping THIS is my sign.I've decided to use M as my test subject to SEE the effects..this guy is REALLY closed off. 
I will keep you all posted!!!"

Last edited by Snoopy828 (10/09/2016 9:40 pm)

10/09/2016 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Test subject

Snoopy828 wrote:

Hello lovelies. ..
So I have the love of my life T.that I do my pw & bwd on.. he's married..and dosent know how I feel about him.YET.
SO I'm following Lanies advice and living life. I started seeing a guy who's about 8 yrs younger than me..and TOTALLY emotionally unavailable. So last night I spent the night and decided to do pw on him.
Everytime I called out to him he MOVED in his sleep. ...lol. so I'm hoping THIS is my sign.I've decided to use M as my test subject to SEE the effects..this guy is REALLY closed off. 

Yes! When you call out to them they hear you! My husband always wakes up and looks around and I always ask him oh are you ok!😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (10/09/2016 9:46 pm)

10/09/2016 9:45 pm  #3

Snoopy828 wrote:

Hello lovelies. ..

Even when he's awake and sitting next to me he'll turn to me and just smile and or just tell me how lucky he is to be with me!

10/09/2016 10:09 pm  #4

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Snoopy828 wrote:

Hello lovelies. ..

Yes! When you call out to them they hear you! My husband always wakes up and looks around and I always ask him oh are you ok!😂😂😂😂

LOL! This cracked me up. That is amazing haha

10/09/2016 10:11 pm  #5

Snoopy828 wrote:

Hello lovelies. ..

That seems like a sign to me!! 

10/10/2016 8:08 am  #6

Omg Mcleanie77 THAT is hysterical!!! So my "test" subject is EXTREMELY emotionally unavailable as I've said... this morning at 2 am he texted that he misses me!!! That is big thing for him to admit.
NOW he keeps telling ME to not get attached to him...oh boy is he in for a rude awakening when he see HE'S the attached one!!! ;)
More to come!!!

10/10/2016 8:48 am  #7

Omg Mcleanie77 THAT is hysterical!!! So my "test" subject is EXTREMELY emotionally unavailable as I've said... this morning at 2 am he texted that he misses me!!! That is big thing for him to admit.
NOW he keeps telling ME to not get attached to him...oh boy is he in for a rude awakening when he see HE'S the attached one!!! ;)
More to come!!!

10/10/2016 9:55 am  #8

Snoopy828 wrote:

More to come!!!

That is amazing success snoopy!! How have you been doing PW? Once a day, every day? Any tips?

10/10/2016 10:11 am  #9

Hi Eleven. .
I have been doing bw a few times a day on him.. NO bwd as we already have a good sexual attraction.
I only want him to break down his wall and stop being so cold.

10/10/2016 11:58 am  #10

Snoopy828 wrote:

Hi Eleven. .
I have been doing bw a few times a day on him.. NO bwd as we already have a good sexual attraction.
I only want him to break down his wall and stop being so cold.

I will have to try and do PW a few times a day as well as my guy has been very closed off since we separated. He was opening up more at the beginning of last week after we saw each other for dinner, but has been a little closed off again the past few days.

Board footera