LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 2:24 pm  #1

Birthday coming up - what to do

Hi,

So my birthday is coming up next week..happy birthday to me
Usually, my guy would contact me on my birthday. However, I want to make sure he does contact me privately and not on our whatsapp group where I know people will wish me happy birthday. I want it to be a private message and i wouldn't mind him suggesting we go out for a drink.
Any tips on how to go about achieving this?

Thanks

10/11/2016 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Birthday coming up - what to do

Maybe you can PW him and have him say that he wants to wish you a happy birthday in private, and that he'd love to take you out for your birthday! 

(And happy birthday in advance!)

10/11/2016 2:17 pm  #3

Thanks Jellyb. I will try that.

10/18/2016 9:39 am  #4

Hi,

Hope to get some encouragement as I know I need to think positively. I got what I asked for..my guy wished me happy birthday in private message on whatsapp and asked how i am.
I continued to text him..asked him something and he didn't reply and I know he read it..the ticks are blue. So, this made me insecure again but i quickly proceeded to do meditation as to not think about it..i just need some more encouragement
Also, how do you cope with people who don't understand the LOA or the techniques and tell you to forget about the person? I try to no longer talk about him or the job that i want only with a friend who is into the techniques and LOA like me.

Board footera