LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2016 1:07 am  #91

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

pixelpie wrote:

This meditation is the bomb dot com. I just got a email confirmation of a job I wanted that I  put in for weeks ago. And only a few hours after doing this. I had not used it on this job until today. Because do to some people around me I was worried about it. So I worked on getting over that before I used this for it. I am so happy right now!!!! 😄💕🎉

Congrats girly!💞

11/03/2016 6:38 pm  #92

Forgive me if this has been asked...has anyone just listened to this and done their pw?
Or are these successe's doing the chant?
Thank u lovelies

11/03/2016 6:44 pm  #93

Hi Snoopy, when i listened to the O3 version (the mp3 download) i did the PW session listening to the chanting.
I must have made the same mistake as eleven lol, i just read about it now. Thinking youre in a good headspace but after i did it got into a couple of arguments with my family members which brought me down.. then i stopped for now...
Maybe i need to sage my house too

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/03/2016 6:47 pm  #94

eleven wrote:

Jag123 wrote:

eleven wrote:

Yes, make sure you are in a good space when doing this meditation as I did this about 2 weeks ago when I *thought* I was feeling good, but my day went downhill pretty fast. I already knew deep down I shouldn't have gone ahead and done it as I was feeling extremely nervous before listening. I learned from that mistake!

It wasn't just me then!!! Crazy how those emotions came to the surface, or did you just find your day went a bit skewiff?

Emotions came to the surface, for sure. I got into an argument with a client (which NEVER happens) and everything seemed to be going wrong for me. It was really just a poopy day, but turned around once I saged the house haha But this was definitely my fault as I went ahead and did the meditation even though I felt really nervous and anxious before listening to it.

Eleven, this is exacly what happened to me i just read your post now - lol

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

11/03/2016 7:36 pm  #95

emmiline wrote:

eleven wrote:

Jag123 wrote:

It wasn't just me then!!! Crazy how those emotions came to the surface, or did you just find your day went a bit skewiff?

Emotions came to the surface, for sure. I got into an argument with a client (which NEVER happens) and everything seemed to be going wrong for me. It was really just a poopy day, but turned around once I saged the house haha But this was definitely my fault as I went ahead and did the meditation even though I felt really nervous and anxious before listening to it.

Eleven, this is exacly what happened to me i just read your post now - lol

Aw man! It wasn't fun lol I want to try it again, but am feeling a little apprehensive. Maybe we can try listening before going to sleep instead!

11/06/2016 12:24 pm  #96

Well I done this last night for the first time, I'd put it off for a while but was feeling quite good yesterday so thought I'd give it a bash!

I turned it down really low so I could just hear the music with my headphones on and done my visualisation picturing from the end this time.  A while after doing it I was lying watching TV and I got this really calm, comforting feeling come over me that my life is with him in his home Country and that everything would be okay.  It was quite surreal but a really great feeling and I got it briefly again today.

The other night while doing BWD on him (i've only done a few of these on him) I got this really nice stroking/tickling feeling down my left breast where my heart area is, I like to think this was him responding somehow

Still NC for nearly 3 weeks but I know in my heart that he's feeling everything and will come back when the time is right for both of us

11/07/2016 1:25 pm  #97

Does this make you guys yawn? Whenever I chant along I start yawning so much that sometimes I even have tears from yawning.

11/07/2016 1:28 pm  #98

Yes I tend to do a lot of yawning and itching sometimes. I am amazed I can concentrate Lol  (grin)

11/17/2016 12:57 am  #99

Hi guys!I'm a lurker and had to register just to say that this one worked well.It hasn't brought my ex back yet but I know it's on the way because I just had one random thought about this new guy at work who never talks to me and just says hi and I have only seen him for 3 days and I have been crushing on him for weeks!While doing this guided video and trying to visualize my ex,I had a random thought of getting a hug from my crush.On the 4th day,I was so far away and take note, he never called me by name so I don't know if he knows knows me but he was walking towards me and hugged me and asked for comfort about something.Then that was it.We were back to normal hi and hello the following day.That was totally random and it was just a random thought that crossed my mind so I must say that this is very powerful.I feel that it was easier to manifest the hug from this random crush of mine coz I didn't care if it was gonna happen or not.Plus, if that impossible scenario happened,what more with the ex,right?I just feel that the only reason that hasn't arrived yet because I won't see him easily because he is in another state.So yes,this one is powerful!

Last edited by Manifestress (11/17/2016 12:58 am)

11/17/2016 6:08 am  #100

And can i just add, i thought of 2 of my friends who haven't texted me for weeks just after my kundalini meditation and both of them texted me after. It's freakingly instant

Board footera