LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 5:13 am  #101

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

Bump!

I loved reading your experiences, Manifestress 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

12/28/2016 10:59 pm  #102

Hello Ladies,
I have used this mantra along with PW/BWD with success. I had the guy that I reconnected with a month ago tell me exactly what I told him to say in the sessions and manifested calls and texts from him while playing the mantra, and he was very passionate, romantic and we were spending every day together at one point. However, it seems that now everything is the opposite although I'm continuing to do the same techniques. I want him to commit to me and be loving, kind, passionate, etc. He is being distant now, barely responding to my texts or returning my calls. I texted him after he hadn't been talking to me for a few days asking him if he had someone else and he finally called me tonight and was snapping at me, being a butthole. He told me that he doesn't have to answer to anyone and he hasn't committed to anyone and sometimes he doesn't feel like talking. He was the total opposite from the time we got together until later this Monday which was the last day we saw each other. He was all over me all the other days and didn't want me to leave him. I don't know what to do now. What should I do? Has anyone had the opposite effect like this after listening to the mantra? I've been using the mantra several times a day. I would appreciate any feedback/advice.

12/29/2016 10:07 am  #103

Thank you for sharing! I'll give it a go! :-)

12/29/2016 11:04 am  #104

Hi HoneyBunny what is it about you that changed? You had some success and then the opposite. Did you start to have doubts or fear? I suspect something changed in you and if it did, then that is your answer

12/29/2016 11:30 am  #105

HoneyBunny wrote:

Hello Ladies,
I have used this mantra along with PW/BWD with success. I had the guy that I reconnected with a month ago tell me exactly what I told him to say in the sessions and manifested calls and texts from him while playing the mantra, and he was very passionate, romantic and we were spending every day together at one point. However, it seems that now everything is the opposite although I'm continuing to do the same techniques. I want him to commit to me and be loving, kind, passionate, etc. He is being distant now, barely responding to my texts or returning my calls. I texted him after he hadn't been talking to me for a few days asking him if he had someone else and he finally called me tonight and was snapping at me, being a butthole. He told me that he doesn't have to answer to anyone and he hasn't committed to anyone and sometimes he doesn't feel like talking. He was the total opposite from the time we got together until later this Monday which was the last day we saw each other. He was all over me all the other days and didn't want me to leave him. I don't know what to do now. What should I do? Has anyone had the opposite effect like this after listening to the mantra? I've been using the mantra several times a day. I would appreciate any feedback/advice.

Well I haven't used the mantra yet (but I will soon! :-)  ), but I don't thnk it's so much the mantra being the problem as him getting a whole load of strong feelings for you that he can't handle, and so he is resisting/pulling back a bit. Keep on with the Lanie methods, with or without the mantra, so that the wall he has put up will be broken down over time.

12/30/2016 4:29 am  #106

I've had the same happen to me...I have found that when I really do put my mind to it - sit somewhere quiet, without interrupting thoughts - things I think about and then release really do manifest !

For example I decided to use it once and did PW to my guy and ended it with saying "see you tonight" to him...and I ran into him that night !

The next day I used it on a work situation and I it worked as well.

I also tried other times imagining that he would show up with his closer group of friends at our usual run in place, and he would apologize to me and try to get my attention - that all manifested...I even manifested seeing his parents again!

But lately just as everything has been going great, all of a sudden he decides to msg me and say that we shouldn't speak and that he's not the right guy for me etc...I feel like he broke me again but I know from his actions AND from his friends that he definitely still does care for me...so what's going on ?!  Help !!!

12/30/2016 5:27 am  #107

nikki wrote:

I've had the same happen to me...I have found that when I really do put my mind to it - sit somewhere quiet, without interrupting thoughts - things I think about and then release really do manifest !

For example I decided to use it once and did PW to my guy and ended it with saying "see you tonight" to him...and I ran into him that night !

I also tried other times imagining that he would show up with his closer group of friends at our usual run in place, and he would apologize to me and try to get my attention - that all manifested...I even manifested seeing his parents again!

But lately just as everything has been going great, all of a sudden he decides to msg me and say that we shouldn't speak and that he's not the right guy for me etc...I feel like he broke me again but I know from his actions AND from his friends that he definitely still does care for me...so what's going on ?! Help !!!

Yes this basically happened to me, too. I totally relate to what you are saying here.  A few months back my guy contacted me after a long period of no contact. He contacted me originally to tell me off about something, but within a day he was telling me how badly he had missed me, how he could never replace what we had, how he thought about me all the time, etc. I responded with love and relief, but the following day an old hurt (jealousy related) whelled up in him again and once more he left me a mean message. I responded coldly, but by that evening he was messaging me again and saying how he couldn't even explain the love he felt, how he wanted me, talking about having a baby, and so on. But then again, to my dismay, the following day he was back to his old fury again and back to insulting me. He told me he was giving me the push once and for all, invented that he had a new girl (a total lie) who was everything I wasn't, and that was it. So then no contact but then in September he opened two false fb account and friended me with them. I knew it was him: it was so obvious. But his posts wavered from the love stuff that we had once shared, things relating to our relationship, and then more nasty attacks. And so I told him I knew it was him and for him to stop this. Which he totally did (unfortunately Lol). And then this unblocking happened some weeks ago. Then nothing. So reaching for me and throwing me away, reaching for me again and throwing me away...just an endless cycle of him unable to control those feelings. 

Anyway, nikki, I think this thing of being pushed away is really common and its not a sign that he doesn't care: it's a sign that he DOES care. He cares TOO MUCH. And he can't handle it. We just need to ride that storm and keep up with the techniques. 

Anyway, sorry, I am going right off topic here. Back to the meditation: I tried it last night when I was in a good mood, and I loved it!  I'm going to use it again. 

Once I used Wayne Dyer's Aaah meditation (you can find it on Youtube), and I manifested totally what I wanted. It only worked for me the once - perhaps because I was in the right frame of mind that day - but since then I feel these kind of things can be very powerful. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/30/2016 5:35 am)

12/30/2016 5:42 am  #108

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

But lately just as everything has been going great, all of a sudden he decides to msg me and say that we shouldn't speak and that he's not the right guy for me etc...I feel like he broke me again but I know from his actions AND from his friends that he definitely still does care for me...so what's going on ?! Help !!!

Yes this basically happened to me, too. I totally relate to what you are saying here.  A few months back my guy contacted me after a long period of no contact. He contacted me originally to tell me off about something, but within a day he was telling me how badly he had missed me, how he could never replace what we had, how he thought about me all the time, etc. I responded with love and relief, but the following day an old hurt (jealousy related) whelled up in him again and once more he left me a mean message. I responded coldly, but by that evening he was messaging me again and saying how he couldn't even explain the love he felt, how he wanted me, talking about having a baby, and so on. But then again, to my dismay, the following day he was back to his old fury again and back to insulting me. He told me he was giving me the push once and for all, invented that he had a new girl (a total lie) who was everything I wasn't, and that was it. So then no contact but then in September he opened two false fb account and friended me with them. I knew it was him: it was so obvious. But his posts wavered from the love stuff that we had once shared, things relating to our relationship, and then more nasty attacks. And so I told him I knew it was him and for him to stop this. Which he totally did (unfortunately Lol). And then this unblocking happened some weeks ago. Then nothing. So reaching for me and throwing me away, reaching for me again and throwing me away...just an endless cycle of him unable to control those feelings. 

Anyway, nikki, I think this thing of being pushed away is really common and its not a sign that he doesn't care: it's a sign that he DOES care. He cares TOO MUCH. And he can't handle it. We just need to ride that storm and keep up with the techniques. 

Anyway, sorry, I am going right off topic here. Back to the meditation: I tried it last night when I was in a good mood, and I loved it!  I'm going to use it again. 

Once I used Wayne Dyer's Aaah meditation (you can find it on Youtube), and I manifested totally what I wanted. It only worked for me the once - perhaps because I was in the right frame of mind that day - but since then I feel these kind of things can be very powerful. 

Thank you so much BettyBlue!  I really needed some encouragement...and yes I read about your fb account post too >.<

You think it's a sign that they care too much too?  I was pretty hurt about the incidences especially as just two weeks ago I had ran into him and he had kept trying to get my attention...but when I totally ignored him he even unblocked me just to text me...and get me to go to his place, but then played a big prank on me and made me think that he had someone else (which he didn't, he told me after)...and when we finally met up that night and he found me...I almost saw a smirk on his face and it was like...he was actually happy that I still cared...and he was so gentle and apologetic...and that morning when I left his place, I for the first time since our break up in March saw his parents, and they nodded and smiled at me (I usually have to sneak out or his parents would go into their room when I stayed over in the past). 

Then this week...back to this !
All his closest friends tell me he still cares though and that he's having trouble facing his feelings...so I'm so confused !!!

He also suddenly just said we won't get back together and said he's not the right guy for me etc...and trying really hard to push me away...

Can you tell me more about the Wayne Dyer meditation and how you used it/what results you got ?

Last edited by nikki (12/30/2016 5:44 am)

12/30/2016 9:14 am  #109

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

Thank you so much BettyBlue! I really needed some encouragement...and yes I read about your fb account post too >.<

You think it's a sign that they care too much too? I was pretty hurt about the incidences especially as just two weeks ago I had ran into him and he had kept trying to get my attention...but when I totally ignored him he even unblocked me just to text me...and get me to go to his place, but then played a big prank on me and made me think that he had someone else (which he didn't, he told me after)...and when we finally met up that night and he found me...I almost saw a smirk on his face and it was like...he was actually happy that I still cared...and he was so gentle and apologetic...and that morning when I left his place, I for the first time since our break up in March saw his parents, and they nodded and smiled at me (I usually have to sneak out or his parents would go into their room when I stayed over in the past).

Then this week...back to this !
All his closest friends tell me he still cares though and that he's having trouble facing his feelings...so I'm so confused !!!

He also suddenly just said we won't get back together and said he's not the right guy for me etc...and trying really hard to push me away...

Can you tell me more about the Wayne Dyer meditation and how you used it/what results you got ?

Omg the prank your guy pulled about him having another girl was exactly what my ex did! 

Yes, nikki, of course he cares.  Think about it for a moment...if he didn't care about you, why would he go to the trouble of inventing such a thing in the first place? Why else would he go to these extremes? He wanted to see you jealous and reacting, to get proof of your feelings for him. It's childish, I know, but that's the way some people react, I guess.

The Wayne Dyer Aah meditation...the time I used it was some time ago, early in the relationship, but we had a terrible fight over something stupid, and my guy blocked me on social media. Well the next morning I calmly did the Wayne Dyer meditation. During that meditation you are supposed to focus on what you want to manifest. As you do that you imagine the energy coming from your root chakra and all the way up your spine, and out through your "third eye". In my case I just clearly imagined being unblocked, and sending it out through the third eye. You are supposed to chant "aah" the whole time, but, I didn't do that. If I had done that the other members of my family would have thought I'd gone mad! So I just let Wayne Dyer do the chanting for me while I silently imagined what I wanted to happen. 

And immediately I went online and found I was unblocked. Since then I have done the meditation again a few times but it only worked that time. I do know that when I did it I was very calm even though we had fought, and I kind of knew it would work (isn't that the case with so many things we manifest?) But maybe I needed to persevere with it more, because that first time it was basically an instant manifestation. Here it is: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBFI4sGsLg

Last edited by BettyBlue (12/30/2016 9:15 am)

12/31/2016 1:46 am  #110

What MP3 are you all using?

Board footera