LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 2:26 am  #111

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Yes this basically happened to me, too. I totally relate to what you are saying here.  A few months back my guy contacted me after a long period of no contact. He contacted me originally to tell me off about something, but within a day he was telling me how badly he had missed me, how he could never replace what we had, how he thought about me all the time, etc. I responded with love and relief, but the following day an old hurt (jealousy related) whelled up in him again and once more he left me a mean message. I responded coldly, but by that evening he was messaging me again and saying how he couldn't even explain the love he felt, how he wanted me, talking about having a baby, and so on. But then again, to my dismay, the following day he was back to his old fury again and back to insulting me. He told me he was giving me the push once and for all, invented that he had a new girl (a total lie) who was everything I wasn't, and that was it. So then no contact but then in September he opened two false fb account and friended me with them. I knew it was him: it was so obvious. But his posts wavered from the love stuff that we had once shared, things relating to our relationship, and then more nasty attacks. And so I told him I knew it was him and for him to stop this. Which he totally did (unfortunately Lol). And then this unblocking happened some weeks ago. Then nothing. So reaching for me and throwing me away, reaching for me again and throwing me away...just an endless cycle of him unable to control those feelings. 

Anyway, nikki, I think this thing of being pushed away is really common and its not a sign that he doesn't care: it's a sign that he DOES care. He cares TOO MUCH. And he can't handle it. We just need to ride that storm and keep up with the techniques. 

Anyway, sorry, I am going right off topic here. Back to the meditation: I tried it last night when I was in a good mood, and I loved it!  I'm going to use it again. 

Once I used Wayne Dyer's Aaah meditation (you can find it on Youtube), and I manifested totally what I wanted. It only worked for me the once - perhaps because I was in the right frame of mind that day - but since then I feel these kind of things can be very powerful. 

Thank you so much BettyBlue! I really needed some encouragement...and yes I read about your fb account post too >.<

You think it's a sign that they care too much too? I was pretty hurt about the incidences especially as just two weeks ago I had ran into him and he had kept trying to get my attention...but when I totally ignored him he even unblocked me just to text me...and get me to go to his place, but then played a big prank on me and made me think that he had someone else (which he didn't, he told me after)...and when we finally met up that night and he found me...I almost saw a smirk on his face and it was like...he was actually happy that I still cared...and he was so gentle and apologetic...and that morning when I left his place, I for the first time since our break up in March saw his parents, and they nodded and smiled at me (I usually have to sneak out or his parents would go into their room when I stayed over in the past).

Then this week...back to this !
All his closest friends tell me he still cares though and that he's having trouble facing his feelings...so I'm so confused !!!

He also suddenly just said we won't get back together and said he's not the right guy for me etc...and trying really hard to push me away...

Can you tell me more about the Wayne Dyer meditation and how you used it/what results you got ?

Omg the prank your guy pulled about him having another girl was exactly what my ex did! 

Yes, nikki, of course he cares.  Think about it for a moment...if he didn't care about you, why would he go to the trouble of inventing such a thing in the first place? Why else would he go to these extremes? He wanted to see you jealous and reacting, to get proof of your feelings for him. It's childish, I know, but that's the way some people react, I guess.

The Wayne Dyer Aah meditation...the time I used it was some time ago, early in the relationship, but we had a terrible fight over something stupid, and my guy blocked me on social media. Well the next morning I calmly did the Wayne Dyer meditation. During that meditation you are supposed to focus on what you want to manifest. As you do that you imagine the energy coming from your root chakra and all the way up your spine, and out through your "third eye". In my case I just clearly imagined being unblocked, and sending it out through the third eye. You are supposed to chant "aah" the whole time, but, I didn't do that. If I had done that the other members of my family would have thought I'd gone mad! So I just let Wayne Dyer do the chanting for me while I silently imagined what I wanted to happen. 

And immediately I went online and found I was unblocked. Since then I have done the meditation again a few times but it only worked that time. I do know that when I did it I was very calm even though we had fought, and I kind of knew it would work (isn't that the case with so many things we manifest?) But maybe I needed to persevere with it more, because that first time it was basically an instant manifestation. Here it is: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBFI4sGsLg

Thank You for the link!!!
Deep down I know he cares...but he's going through all lengths to block my through social media...one by one...first whatsapp, then Facebook messenger, then phone, then Instagram and now eventually he even blocked me on Facebook...I found out this morning and I was so torn..

But I remember walking into the lift last night and he was right there and we looked straight into each other's eyes...I didn't feel hate, I felt pain in his eyes..so I don't understand...

Last edited by nikki (12/31/2016 2:27 am)

1/02/2017 11:15 am  #112

nikki wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

nikki wrote:

Thank you so much BettyBlue! I really needed some encouragement...and yes I read about your fb account post too >.<

You think it's a sign that they care too much too? I was pretty hurt about the incidences especially as just two weeks ago I had ran into him and he had kept trying to get my attention...but when I totally ignored him he even unblocked me just to text me...and get me to go to his place, but then played a big prank on me and made me think that he had someone else (which he didn't, he told me after)...and when we finally met up that night and he found me...I almost saw a smirk on his face and it was like...he was actually happy that I still cared...and he was so gentle and apologetic...and that morning when I left his place, I for the first time since our break up in March saw his parents, and they nodded and smiled at me (I usually have to sneak out or his parents would go into their room when I stayed over in the past).

Then this week...back to this !
All his closest friends tell me he still cares though and that he's having trouble facing his feelings...so I'm so confused !!!

He also suddenly just said we won't get back together and said he's not the right guy for me etc...and trying really hard to push me away...

Can you tell me more about the Wayne Dyer meditation and how you used it/what results you got ?

Omg the prank your guy pulled about him having another girl was exactly what my ex did! 

Yes, nikki, of course he cares.  Think about it for a moment...if he didn't care about you, why would he go to the trouble of inventing such a thing in the first place? Why else would he go to these extremes? He wanted to see you jealous and reacting, to get proof of your feelings for him. It's childish, I know, but that's the way some people react, I guess.

The Wayne Dyer Aah meditation...the time I used it was some time ago, early in the relationship, but we had a terrible fight over something stupid, and my guy blocked me on social media. Well the next morning I calmly did the Wayne Dyer meditation. During that meditation you are supposed to focus on what you want to manifest. As you do that you imagine the energy coming from your root chakra and all the way up your spine, and out through your "third eye". In my case I just clearly imagined being unblocked, and sending it out through the third eye. You are supposed to chant "aah" the whole time, but, I didn't do that. If I had done that the other members of my family would have thought I'd gone mad! So I just let Wayne Dyer do the chanting for me while I silently imagined what I wanted to happen. 

And immediately I went online and found I was unblocked. Since then I have done the meditation again a few times but it only worked that time. I do know that when I did it I was very calm even though we had fought, and I kind of knew it would work (isn't that the case with so many things we manifest?) But maybe I needed to persevere with it more, because that first time it was basically an instant manifestation. Here it is: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBFI4sGsLg

Thank You for the link!!!
Deep down I know he cares...but he's going through all lengths to block my through social media...one by one...first whatsapp, then Facebook messenger, then phone, then Instagram and now eventually he even blocked me on Facebook...I found out this morning and I was so torn..

But I remember walking into the lift last night and he was right there and we looked straight into each other's eyes...I didn't feel hate, I felt pain in his eyes..so I don't understand...

Ok...so assuming you aren't harassing him or contacting him then why does he need to do all this blocking? And the facebook blocking sounds pretty recent. Why is he bothering to do this if you mean nothing and are basically leaving him alone? 

This kind of stuff..when they block us...it's like a knife in the heart. But deep down something is going on there in his heart or he just wouldn't waste the energy in doing all this. 

1/02/2017 11:25 am  #113

Ok so far with the meditation...all kind of little manifestations are coming up incredibly quickly. I set the intention for a few things just for the fun of it and the whole lot manifested within 48 hours. About six songs I thought of I ended up hearing later during the new years eve celebrations, too. And they weren't the kind of songs you hear very often. Also a few strange telepathic situations with other people happening. 

I don't know..I also feel a whole lot of power and connection when I do the PW technique while listening to that meditation. I totally feel like I'm with the person and getting through to the person. So much so that I'm even kind of surprised when later there is no contact. The connection feels so strong that I kind of am expecting the contact afterwoods. Don't know if anyone else here gets it that way, too...

Last edited by BettyBlue (1/02/2017 11:27 am)

1/02/2017 11:42 am  #114

BettyBlue wrote:

Ok so far with the meditation...all kind of little manifestations are coming up incredibly quickly. I set the intention for a few things just for the fun of it and the whole lot manifested within 48 hours. About six songs I thought of I ended up hearing later during the new years eve celebrations, too. And they weren't the kind of songs you hear very often. Also a few strange telepathic situations with other people happening. 

I don't know..I also feel a whole lot of power and connection when I do the PW technique while listening to that meditation. I totally feel like I'm with the person and getting through to the person. So much so that I'm even kind of surprised when later there is no contact. The connection feels so strong that I kind of am expecting the contact afterwoods. Don't know if anyone else here gets it that way, too...

I've also been feeling really strong connections with him right up until the past few weeks when it's kind of gone the other way, I've not been able to visualise him as clearly and feel that I can't be bothered doing it which has made me pull back a little.  My feelings for him have not changed just going from one emotion to another, but also i've been feeling so much more positive this past month.  Since then i've had an old ex email me to wish me happy christmas and new year and to see if I was doing ok....completely out the blue we were together 12 years ago and had only brief contact a few years ago!

About a week ago before I went to sleep I was thinking/saying how nice it would be to know that my love is thinking off me too......I woke up at 3.30 to go to the toilet and bang into my head I saw a picture with the words on it....i'm thinking of you too! I also had a really intense dream on Friday night, I'd been thinking before I went to sleep how i'd like to know how he feels etc and had the most intense dream about him.  I dreamt my head was under my pillow playing about on my tablet and I felt arms pull me, it was him, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me and told me how he'd been getting these intense feelings/thoughts and I asked were these good or bad and he said some were not so good but some were really good! I woke up mid way through the dream and somehow managed to get back into it.  When I finally woke up it I looked at the clock and it was 3.11, thought I need to write this dream down before I forget, wrote it down using my mobile and when I finished and saved it, the time was 3.22!

I've reached out to my love a few times by message over the past month and he's responded well and then stopped after a few messages! I messaged him a happy new year yesterday and he responded well for a few messages and then stopped again.  Last night I was moaning to my friend that it had come up on facebook that he'd been liking peoples new posts etc and he'd never liked any of mine.  Well I woke up this morning and he'd liked a post I posted last night.........first post he's liked in months and months, very bizarre but felt so good.

I was also wondering about the facebook blocking when you start getting to them, he's never blocked me and i've been doing PW, BWD etc since October on him, I don't want to be blocked i'm not meaning that lol.  All the posts I've read about being blocked meaning you are getting to them made me wonder if not blocking means anything, any thoughts?

Last edited by daisychain (1/02/2017 12:00 pm)

1/02/2017 3:28 pm  #115

daisychain wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

I've also been feeling really strong connections with him right up until the past few weeks when it's kind of gone the other way, I've not been able to visualise him as clearly and feel that I can't be bothered doing it which has made me pull back a little.  My feelings for him have not changed just going from one emotion to another, but also i've been feeling so much more positive this past month.  Since then i've had an old ex email me to wish me happy christmas and new year and to see if I was doing ok....completely out the blue we were together 12 years ago and had only brief contact a few years ago!

About a week ago before I went to sleep I was thinking/saying how nice it would be to know that my love is thinking off me too......I woke up at 3.30 to go to the toilet and bang into my head I saw a picture with the words on it....i'm thinking of you too! I also had a really intense dream on Friday night, I'd been thinking before I went to sleep how i'd like to know how he feels etc and had the most intense dream about him.  I dreamt my head was under my pillow playing about on my tablet and I felt arms pull me, it was him, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me and told me how he'd been getting these intense feelings/thoughts and I asked were these good or bad and he said some were not so good but some were really good! I woke up mid way through the dream and somehow managed to get back into it.  When I finally woke up it I looked at the clock and it was 3.11, thought I need to write this dream down before I forget, wrote it down using my mobile and when I finished and saved it, the time was 3.22!

I've reached out to my love a few times by message over the past month and he's responded well and then stopped after a few messages! I messaged him a happy new year yesterday and he responded well for a few messages and then stopped again.  Last night I was moaning to my friend that it had come up on facebook that he'd been liking peoples new posts etc and he'd never liked any of mine.  Well I woke up this morning and he'd liked a post I posted last night.........first post he's liked in months and months, very bizarre but felt so good.

I was also wondering about the facebook blocking when you start getting to them, he's never blocked me and i've been doing PW, BWD etc since October on him, I don't want to be blocked i'm not meaning that lol.  All the posts I've read about being blocked meaning you are getting to them made me wonder if not blocking means anything, any thoughts?

Why are you thinking about being blocked.

Doesn't this meditation/mantra specifically direct you to avoid negative thoughts.

Everyone's story is different just because they got blocked has no reflection on you, unless you choice to make it active in your vibration.

1/02/2017 4:03 pm  #116

Oasiscalm wrote:

daisychain wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Doesn't this meditation/mantra specifically direct you to avoid negative thoughts.

Everyone's story is different just because they got blocked has no reflection on you, unless you choice to make it active in your vibration.

It wasn't meant to come over that I was thinking of being blocked, reading this topic made me wonder.  For me to come out and question this though, that in itself obviously shows that I was thinking about it which could have ended up leading me to bring up negative thoughts! Light bulb moment....thank you!

Yes everyone's story is different and I need to remember this when I read posts on here which then bring up questions/negative thinking regarding my own situation. 

Thanks Oasiscalm for pointing the above things out.  I hadn't realised what I was on the verge of doing! 

1/02/2017 7:39 pm  #117

daisychain wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

daisychain wrote:

It wasn't meant to come over that I was thinking of being blocked, reading this topic made me wonder.  For me to come out and question this though, that in itself obviously shows that I was thinking about it which could have ended up leading me to bring up negative thoughts! Light bulb moment....thank you!

Yes everyone's story is different and I need to remember this when I read posts on here which then bring up questions/negative thinking regarding my own situation. 

Thanks Oasiscalm for pointing the above things out.  I hadn't realised what I was on the verge of doing! 

Eyes on the prize ....
Don't let the negativity sprout roots.

1/03/2017 12:16 pm  #118

Oasiscalm wrote:

daisychain wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Yes, oasiscalm, I do see where you are coming from. But in my case when I entered in on the subject I was just attempting to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, in that being blocked is so often a sign that the person does really care deep down, and that things are happening behind the scenes that we don't see on the surface (such as missing the person badly and wanting some kind of reaction). That was the point I was trying to get across. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (1/03/2017 12:25 pm)

1/03/2017 12:34 pm  #119

daisychain wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

I also had a really intense dream on Friday night, I'd been thinking before I went to sleep how i'd like to know how he feels etc and had the most intense dream about him.  I dreamt my head was under my pillow playing about on my tablet and I felt arms pull me, it was him, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me

What you mention here has definitely happened to me, too. It's kind of like they actually take over the vis (or in your case, the dream) for a while. It's kind of spooky but in a nice way. 

1/03/2017 1:14 pm  #120

BettyBlue wrote:

daisychain wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

I also had a really intense dream on Friday night, I'd been thinking before I went to sleep how i'd like to know how he feels etc and had the most intense dream about him.  I dreamt my head was under my pillow playing about on my tablet and I felt arms pull me, it was him, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me and told me how he'd been getting these intense feelings/thoughts and I asked were these good or bad and he said some were not so good but some were really good!

What you mention here has definitely happened to me, too. It's kind of like they actually take over the vis (or in your case, the dream) for a while. It's kind of spooky but in a nice way. 

Agree it was kind of spooky him telling me in the dream he'd been getting intense feelings, some really good and some not so! Wish I'd asked in the dream what they were haha! Remembering this after I woke up did spook me a little at first but then I smiled and thought.....yeah girl you've got this

Last edited by daisychain (1/03/2017 1:17 pm)

Board footera