LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 8:19 pm  #121

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

BettyBlue - which meditation are you listening to? I know there have been a few mentioned on this thread.

1/04/2017 7:08 am  #122

BettyBlue wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

daisychain wrote:

I've also been feeling really strong connections with him right up until the past few weeks when it's kind of gone the other way, I've not been able to visualise him as clearly and feel that I can't be bothered doing it which has made me pull back a little.  My feelings for him have not changed just going from one emotion to another, but also i've been feeling so much more positive this past month.  Since then i've had an old ex email me to wish me happy christmas and new year and to see if I was doing ok....completely out the blue we were together 12 years ago and had only brief contact a few years ago!

About a week ago before I went to sleep I was thinking/saying how nice it would be to know that my love is thinking off me too......I woke up at 3.30 to go to the toilet and bang into my head I saw a picture with the words on it....i'm thinking of you too! I also had a really intense dream on Friday night, I'd been thinking before I went to sleep how i'd like to know how he feels etc and had the most intense dream about him.  I dreamt my head was under my pillow playing about on my tablet and I felt arms pull me, it was him, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me and told me how he'd been getting these intense feelings/thoughts and I asked were these good or bad and he said some were not so good but some were really good! I woke up mid way through the dream and somehow managed to get back into it.  When I finally woke up it I looked at the clock and it was 3.11, thought I need to write this dream down before I forget, wrote it down using my mobile and when I finished and saved it, the time was 3.22!

I've reached out to my love a few times by message over the past month and he's responded well and then stopped after a few messages! I messaged him a happy new year yesterday and he responded well for a few messages and then stopped again.  Last night I was moaning to my friend that it had come up on facebook that he'd been liking peoples new posts etc and he'd never liked any of mine.  Well I woke up this morning and he'd liked a post I posted last night.........first post he's liked in months and months, very bizarre but felt so good.

I was also wondering about the facebook blocking when you start getting to them, he's never blocked me and i've been doing PW, BWD etc since October on him, I don't want to be blocked i'm not meaning that lol.  All the posts I've read about being blocked meaning you are getting to them made me wonder if not blocking means anything, any thoughts?

Why are you thinking about being blocked.

Doesn't this meditation/mantra specifically direct you to avoid negative thoughts.

Everyone's story is different just because they got blocked has no reflection on you, unless you choice to make it active in your vibration.

Yes, oasiscalm, I do see where you are coming from. But in my case when I entered in on the subject I was just attempting to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, in that being blocked is so often a sign that the person does really care deep down, and that things are happening behind the scenes that we don't see on the surface (such as missing the person badly and wanting some kind of reaction). That was the point I was trying to get across. 

I was asking daisychain why she was even thinking about being blocked, especially as she hasn't been blocked up to now.

By worrying about that she is introducing it into her vibration and that will easily gain momentum.

I understand that you were turning it into a positive, which is great. It is hurtful when you get blocked but as long as you know you haven't been harassing the person, then you can rest easy that being blocked is because the person can't handle the intense emotions that you stir in them.

1/04/2017 10:33 am  #123

Wow...I thought of just listening for a few minutes after getting myself into a positive headspace but I listened and chanted along partially to the full video (the 24 minute one) just love the feeling and yes feeling positive and peaceful overall.  I was also able to focus surprisingly 😁 Thanks for sharing and love reading your positive experiences ♥️

Totally excited for the wonderful unfolding!

Last edited by Minami (1/04/2017 10:44 am)

1/04/2017 11:37 am  #124

Oasiscalm wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Why are you thinking about being blocked.

Doesn't this meditation/mantra specifically direct you to avoid negative thoughts.

Everyone's story is different just because they got blocked has no reflection on you, unless you choice to make it active in your vibration.

Yes, oasiscalm, I do see where you are coming from. But in my case when I entered in on the subject I was just attempting to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, in that being blocked is so often a sign that the person does really care deep down, and that things are happening behind the scenes that we don't see on the surface (such as missing the person badly and wanting some kind of reaction). That was the point I was trying to get across. 

I was asking daisychain why she was even thinking about being blocked, especially as she hasn't been blocked up to now.

By worrying about that she is introducing it into her vibration and that will easily gain momentum.

I understand that you were turning it into a positive, which is great. It is hurtful when you get blocked but as long as you know you haven't been harassing the person, then you can rest easy that being blocked is because the person can't handle the intense emotions that you stir in them.

Yes I think you have a good point there. 

1/04/2017 11:41 am  #125

Minami wrote:

Wow...I thought of just listening for a few minutes after getting myself into a positive headspace but I listened and chanted along partially to the full video (the 24 minute one) just love the feeling and yes feeling positive and peaceful overall. I was also able to focus surprisingly 😁 Thanks for sharing and love reading your positive experiences ♥️

I'm loving the meditation and I find it sounds great, too. The only thing that I slightly struggle with is how to do the Lanie techniques (PW), or any other type of visualization, while chanting at the same time. I  get a bit of  a coordination problem there. But I guess that it's all down to practice makes perfect. 

1/04/2017 6:55 pm  #126

BettyBlue wrote:

Minami wrote:

Wow...I thought of just listening for a few minutes after getting myself into a positive headspace but I listened and chanted along partially to the full video (the 24 minute one) just love the feeling and yes feeling positive and peaceful overall. I was also able to focus surprisingly 😁 Thanks for sharing and love reading your positive experiences ♥️

I'm loving the meditation and I find it sounds great, too. The only thing that I slightly struggle with is how to do the Lanie techniques (PW), or any other type of visualization, while chanting at the same time. I  get a bit of  a coordination problem there. But I guess that it's all down to practice makes perfect. 

Hi there! I used the song video and sang along for a bit but not the whole time...while singing I just visualised with Lanie's method I'm also very new so still learning

1/05/2017 12:30 am  #127

You don't need to sing it, you can play it - the song will stay in your mind for awhile so it's fine. It still has the same effect.

1/05/2017 4:15 am  #128

Blue wrote:

You don't need to sing it, you can play it - the song will stay in your mind for awhile so it's fine. It still has the same effect.

That's good to know!! Thanks I know it says that we should not have any negative thoughts during or after the session but it's comforting to know that the mantra actually converts the negative to positive...right?

1/05/2017 3:50 pm  #129

Minami wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Minami wrote:

Hi there! I used the song video and sang along for a bit but not the whole time...while singing I just visualised with Lanie's method I'm also very new so still learning

Same. I chanted the mantra and then came to a natural place where I stopped chanting and then did PW with the mantra playing in the background (which was surprisingly easy as I had initially planned to pause the track when I wanted to start PW)

1/05/2017 6:41 pm  #130

Oasiscalm wrote:

Minami wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Same. I chanted the mantra and then came to a natural place where I stopped chanting and then did PW with the mantra playing in the background (which was surprisingly easy as I had initially planned to pause the track when I wanted to start PW)

Only day two last night and I sang the whole song whole mind was doing pw..just felt really connected the whole time.  I know a yogi who told me that this mantra alone is great for radiating and seeing love so manifestation aside, it's a great thing to do

Thanks for sharing dear!

Last edited by Minami (1/05/2017 6:42 pm)

Board footera