LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2016 10:13 pm  #11

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

Gonna try this tonight. Love this forum. Everyone here is so supportive and eager to share helpful tips to manifest our dreams. Big thank you to everyone. 

10/17/2016 2:20 am  #12

Do you do it sitting on a chair or sitting on the floor or any other way? Also, do you do the breathing like they recommend?
I also do PW while doing this. On my second day of doing this I visualised me and my guy and this other guy going out to a bar and having fun and laughing. A few hours later the other guy phoned. As it was late already I thought he just wanted to see how how was doing..as i broke my hand and it has been giving me problems.
But he asked me if i wanted to go out with them. I was shocked esp. coz the hour he phoned is the hour we are usually already at the bar. Of course i said i wanted to go.
We laughed and had so much fun..just like i visualised..it was amazing!!

Last edited by collie (10/17/2016 3:03 am)

10/17/2016 5:50 am  #13

I did what Jai-Jagdeesh said in her video in the link i posted above. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed (not like she sits). However, today i did it sitting on a chair as the other position isn't that comfortable for me.
I also just breathe. I usually also chant but today i didn't. 

10/17/2016 10:24 am  #14

I really really want to do this but I'm not sure I can do the words and the breathing like she does in the video.
What do you all do?do you just have it playing in the background and so PW while it's playing?also is it just as effective if I can't do the words and breathing?
Sorry I'm like an excited kitten but it just looks and sounds so good and I don't want to do it wrong Haha.
Thankyou for posting this and any advice is much appreciated 😀

10/17/2016 2:04 pm  #15

emmiline wrote:

Oh wow! Thanks Makeitreal
You visualized whilst listening to the video or this mp3 ()?

Can you please share more about what manifested in your life?

I listen to the mp3 so I don't follow the breathing method and don't say the words I just try to feel the vibrations of it and relax
Manifested an encounter between my future boyfriend and my sister
Manifested a mail from the grandma of my future boyfriend few hours after thinking about her

Let's see what more can I do o!!

10/17/2016 4:48 pm  #16

Makeitreal wrote:

I listen to the mp3 so I don't follow the breathing method and don't say the words I just try to feel the vibrations of it and relax
Manifested an encounter between my future boyfriend and my sister
Manifested a mail from the grandma of my future boyfriend few hours after thinking about her

Let's see what more can I do o!!

That's great! I'm so psyched about this from reading both you and pixelpie's expeiences!

Last night before bed i played the mp3 and visualized using the PW technique. I scripted before hand and stuck to the script to make sure my mind didnt wander during this exercise. I will use this same script and do the meditation consecutively, hopefully i'll be able to update you all soon 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/17/2016 8:42 pm  #17

It is so amazing to read the stories from the thread! Since the mantras is so powerful and we have to be positive all the time, is there protection mantras we read before listening the mp3?

10/17/2016 8:52 pm  #18

Winner wrote:

It is so amazing to read the stories from the thread! Since the mantras is so powerful and we have to be positive all the time, is there protection mantras we read before listening the mp3?

I found the below information regarding protection mantras

Guru Nanak taught this mantra to his son, Baba Siri Chand. The mantra is said to contain the essence of the entire Siri Guru Granth Sahib and brings its energy to reside in the heart. It is believed to be the most powerful mantra. Yogi Bhajan referred to this mantra as the "Eyes of Indra", saying that the body is a temple through which one experiences the Infinite--all knowledge and bliss flow through you.

Because of the mantra's great power Yogi Bhajan recommended first chanting either the Mul Mantra or Ad Guray Namay, Jugad Guray Namay, Sat Guray Namay, Siri Guru Devay Namay, to put you into a sacred space. It must be chanted in a sacred way.  After chanting it, it is wise to keep your thoughts and words positive, as you will be in a state of manifestation.

The mantra takes thought and reverses it to come out positive. A thought rides into your consciousness to be processed with "Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad," and comes out pure with, "Sat Gur Prasad Ek Ong Kar."

Last edited by Blissful (10/17/2016 8:52 pm)

10/18/2016 6:58 am  #19

Pixel pie and Blissful,
     Thank you so much for the information. I am going to listen to the video and do PW today.

10/18/2016 7:30 am  #20

I just followed the video and visualized my desires, feel so uplifting. Only one thing that I sometimes feel the medication is a little bit long, if I can fast forward a little bit, so I can do like 15 minutes. Do you all go through entire video or just part of it? Thank you so much!

Board footera