LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 8:24 am  #21

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

Winner wrote:

I just followed the video and visualized my desires, feel so uplifting. Only one thing that I sometimes feel the medication is a little bit long, if I can fast forward a little bit, so I can do like 15 minutes. Do you all go through entire video or just part of it? Thank you so much!

I read somewhere that you can start with i think 6 minutes. I now do about 10 minutes and then it gets hard. I managed to manifest a private happy birthday message from my guy today. I was worried he would write happy birthday in our whatsapp group and i really wanted it to be in private. He just wrote to me. I wrote some more stuff to him but he hasn't replied yet..but he will ;)
The other day while doing the meditation I visualised for over 2 days me and him and a mutual friend going out to a bar...and the following day we did and i didn't initiate it!!

10/18/2016 8:24 am  #22

Ek Ong Kar Sat Gurprasad
Its Sikh Basic mantra - Ek Ong kar mean God is One (Universal power is one)
                                   Sat Gur Prasad means its obtained by the grace of Perfect teacher/guru

As per Sikh philosophy contemplating/Meditating on virtues of god / universal power , All the wishes are fulfilled 

10/18/2016 11:37 am  #23

Ok, I DID read the whole thread, but maybe I'm a little tired and missed it. Is anyone using the YouTube video AND the mp3 or just one or the other? Sooorrrry. I did download the mp3 and will be using it tonight, but will use the video as well, if that is also helpful.

10/18/2016 2:06 pm  #24

pixelpie wrote:

Piper wrote:

Ok, I DID read the whole thread, but maybe I'm a little tired and missed it. Is anyone using the YouTube video AND the mp3 or just one or the other? Sooorrrry. I did download the mp3 and will be using it tonight, but will use the video as well, if that is also helpful.

I'm using both the youtube videos: one is just the mantra alone that I just listen too when I'm sleepy and do pw/bwd or other vizualizing. The other is the full mantra with the protection and grounding from the same lady. I use that one when I'm awake and do pw or other vizualizing. And I have the 3oh mp3 it seems just as good as the other. But I haven't used it yet. I say try both and use the one that feels right to you ☺

Oooh thank you! I don't really have time during the day at all, so I guess I'll just work with bedtime. Thank you, again

10/18/2016 2:19 pm  #25

OMG, love you all, ladies! I did it following the video this morning. I feel truly uplifted and so happy today. I saw a new Dr. this morning for annual exam. He was so nice to me and we talked a lot about personal things. He asked me why I suddenly lost 10 lbs, I told him I broke up with my ex who is also a physician. Then he asked if we could get back. We also talked about our families, kids, jobs. It is like I am talking to a person for my first date. Is that funny. And at check out the front desk told me today's charge is 0. I was surprised. So people are nicer to me and I am happier. I expect more good things come later.
I decide to do it daily as routine to replace my meditation.
collie,
  Good information. I will start at 6min. I can't do more than 20 minutes meditation because I can't hold focus so long.

10/18/2016 2:32 pm  #26

I notice this which is full practice, but only 14 minutes. I like one less than 15 minutes, so I can hold my attention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_VOvy5jY0

10/18/2016 3:59 pm  #27

I checked out the 40 Day Global Sadhana Instructional Video: Expand Your Intuition with Jai-Jagdeesh video for the first time. I just listened to her speak in the beginning and about 1 minute of the actual mantra before I took a 20 minute nap. I decided that I would listen to it fully tonight.

I woke up from my nap to a new order for my business (I work from home/online), I went outside to take in the cushions off of the outdoor chairs to store them away until next summer and there was a tiny heart charm nudged between the cushion and the chair. I showed my mom and neither of us know who's it is. Then, I saw a lady bug for the first time in months! I associate ladybugs with luck and my mom actually just recently bought me a jasper stone carved into the shape of a ladybug. It came with a little card and this is what the stone signifies:

The ladybug spirit brings luck and makes wishes come true. ladybugs are gardener's friends, they protect crops against unwanted bugs. Your Spirit Ladybug allows for a turnabout of the situations of your life, making love, luck and happiness to manifest themselves under auspicious conditions.

DEFINITELY going to be doing this meditation tonight!! :D

10/18/2016 4:51 pm  #28

Blissful wrote:

I found the youtube video with the mantra Gabby Bernstein recommends, I just listened to it and it is truly beautiful!!

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDOIkR-KDE

This video is "not available" to me, so I've been listening to the mp3 which is 11 minutes long. I am trying to manifest a specific scenario between my man and I. So far ive been listening 3 times in the past 2 days.

Please keep the success stories coming 

I will update you all soon.

Last edited by emmiline (10/18/2016 4:53 pm)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/18/2016 5:11 pm  #29

emmiline wrote:

Blissful wrote:

I found the youtube video with the mantra Gabby Bernstein recommends, I just listened to it and it is truly beautiful!!

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDOIkR-KDE

This video is "not available" to me, so I've been listening to the mp3 which is 11 minutes long. I am trying to manifest a specific scenario between my man and I. So far ive been listening 3 times in the past 2 days.

Please keep the success stories coming

I will update you all soon.

Sorry, I am in Australia so that could be why the link didn't work.. I have been listening to it for the past two nights and using the PW technique to contact my love but I usually only get through about 15 minutes so a shorter version would be better. I do feel really good when listening to it and it feels very powerful! looking forward to the success that will come from using it

10/18/2016 5:37 pm  #30

I hope this link works.. it is a 16 minute version of the 23 minute video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZoKqs0ieoo

Board footera