LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 6:23 pm  #31

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

Something small but unexpected happened today. I think coz of this meditation and PW. I want to return to work at this specific place but i have been hearing that my previous boss has been an obstacle. I thought as long as she is there i will never get a second chance to return to that place. After watching the Secret i decided to ask for a meeting. We are friends on facebook but never liked each others posts. Today, is my birthday and someone posted a nice birthday wish...suddenly i see that she liked that post on my wall. My friends are shocked also. So, it is something small but i see it has me getting closer to my dream job at my dream company. What you think?

10/19/2016 2:57 am  #32

Listen to this..i was upset that although my guy contacted me on my birthday he ignored my messages.
I went to bed listening to the short video posted here and thought about him to contacting me today since he ignored some of my messages.

I swear to you..at 8am this morning i see a message from him. I thought at first i was dreaming.
This works!!! 😁

10/19/2016 4:25 pm  #33

pixelpie wrote:

Omg guys!!! My mind is blown right now!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰ If you are using this with pw or for anything then be careful what you wish for because it will happen. My guy came out of no where today and started telling all the things I had been vizualizing about us. Like no holding back being super bold about his feelings for me etc. He was not like that before. Never been a forward kind of guy. Until now. And I've had tons of success with pw and bwd with him begore. But not like this. And after only using this for a few days for him and for work (which I posted a litte about that before) This mantra really does make things you visualize with feeling and think about happen incredibly fast and incredibly accurate.

So please be sure when you us it you are exact about what you want because it will make things happen exactly how you think and feel abou them and also the effects are long lasting so do try and keep a positive mind set even after you do it. Because it will bring negative things to those that think that way too. This hasn't happen to me. Because I took note of the warning this mantra came with.

But I know some of you will jump right in withput reading on it 1st. That is a highly bad idea. Please use this carefully.
With that said I really do recommend everyone try this at least once to see if for yourself.☺

WOW pixelpie! that's amazing
do you mind sharing what he said to you? have you been NC for long? I have been doing PW whilst listening to the mantra for 3 nights in a row now and it feels so powerful! I know that it is working and I feel really connected to my love when I listen to it. I am excited to see amazing results like you have!
Β 

10/20/2016 2:27 am  #34

pixelpie wrote:

Blissful wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Omg guys!!! My mind is blown right now!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰ If you are using this with pw or for anything then be careful what you wish for because it will happen. My guy came out of no where today and started telling all the things I had been vizualizing about us. Like no holding back being super bold about his feelings for me etc. He was not like that before. Never been a forward kind of guy. Until now. And I've had tons of success with pw and bwd with him begore. But not like this. And after only using this for a few days for him and for work (which I posted a litte about that before) This mantra really does make things you visualize with feeling and think about happen incredibly fast and incredibly accurate.

So please be sure when you us it you are exact about what you want because it will make things happen exactly how you think and feel abou them and also the effects are long lasting so do try and keep a positive mind set even after you do it. Because it will bring negative things to those that think that way too. This hasn't happen to me. Because I took note of the warning this mantra came with.

But I know some of you will jump right in withput reading on it 1st. That is a highly bad idea. Please use this carefully.
With that said I really do recommend everyone try this at least once to see if for yourself.☺

WOW pixelpie! that's amazing
do you mind sharing what he said to you? have you been NC for long? I have been doing PW whilst listening to the mantra for 3 nights in a row now and it feels so powerful! I know that it is working and I feel really connected to my love when I listen to it. I am excited to see amazing results like you have!
Β 

I pm'd you

Pp, could you pm me too, please?😊 I'd love to know! Anyway I'm so happy for you, you SO deserve itπŸ’–

10/20/2016 3:26 am  #35

pixelpie, that was bloody good. Could you pm me too if you do not mind.

RISE

10/20/2016 4:46 am  #36

I've only just caught up with this thread, I'm really sick and not sure I'm understanding it right as there are a few different links being shared.

Can I listen to the 11 minute MP3 in the very first post while just chilling out in bed and just think about whatever I'd like to happen? I don't have a PW target right now but would like to try and manifest some other nice things.

The only problem is that MP3 is really upbeat and I'm not sure if I could hold a solid visualisation for 11 minutes... Will it matter? :/

Last edited by Em (10/20/2016 4:47 am)

10/20/2016 8:16 am  #37

Hi ladies So, I have been looking up some info on this mantra and it says that you have to keep a positive space because of its power and things will easily manifest, etc. But it also says that it helps to get rid of the negative and bring in the positive. Have any of you experienced this while chanting the mantra? Do you find yourself to be more positive because of it or did you make sure you were in a positive space before starting?

10/20/2016 9:58 am  #38

Em wrote:

I've only just caught up with this thread, I'm really sick and not sure I'm understanding it right as there are a few different links being shared.

Can I listen to the 11 minute MP3 in the very first post while just chilling out in bed and just think about whatever I'd like to happen? I don't have a PW target right now but would like to try and manifest some other nice things.

The only problem is that MP3 is really upbeat and I'm not sure if I could hold a solid visualisation for 11 minutes... Will it matter? :/

I usually do it sitting but i have done it once before falling asleep and i woke up to a text message from my guy. They say you should start with at least 3 minutes.
Β 

10/20/2016 10:08 am  #39

eleven wrote:

Hi ladies So, I have been looking up some info on this mantra and it says that you have to keep a positive space because of its power and things will easily manifest, etc. But it also says that it helps to get rid of the negative and bring in the positive. Have any of you experienced this while chanting the mantra? Do you find yourself to be more positive because of it or did you make sure you were in a positive space before starting?

I do think coz of this mantra I am more positive.. but i do try not to be negative when doing it but since doing this i think i am more positive.

Today, 2 strange things happened to me :
first thing- i had to go with my sister somewhere but then remembered that i was waiting for a delivery and they didn't give an exact time they were coming. I thought what if they come while i am out. Before my sister fetched me I had a few minutes to spare so i decided to listen to the short mp3. When i was done..like 2 minutes later if not less the door bell rang..it was the delivery guy.
second thing - we went to a shopping place in the same city where my ex lives (he is not my target-thank goodness i got out of that relationship..my target is a new guy..) we went to this once department store and i was suddenly thinking maybe my ex is here but he wasn't..we then went to another one and suddenly i see him coming up the escalators..don't know if he saw me but i definitely didn't want to speak to him.
I have been to those places a few times and have never seen him..suddenly i do..i think it is coz of the meditation..it is powerful.

10/20/2016 10:23 am  #40

collie wrote:

eleven wrote:

I do think coz of this mantra I am more positive.. but i do try not to be negative when doing it but since doing this i think i am more positive.

Today, 2 strange things happened to me :
first thing- i had to go with my sister somewhere but then remembered that i was waiting for a delivery and they didn't give an exact time they were coming. I thought what if they come while i am out. Before my sister fetched me I had a few minutes to spare so i decided to listen to the short mp3. When i was done..like 2 minutes later if not less the door bell rang..it was the delivery guy.
second thing - we went to a shopping place in the same city where my ex lives (he is not my target-thank goodness i got out of that relationship..my target is a new guy..) we went to this once department store and i was suddenly thinking maybe my ex is here but he wasn't..we then went to another one and suddenly i see him coming up the escalators..don't know if he saw me but i definitely didn't want to speak to him.
I have been to those places a few times and have never seen him..suddenly i do..i think it is coz of the meditation..it is powerful.

Β 
Wow! Definitely powerful!!! I am going to listen to it today/tonight. I haven't gotten around to it yet because I guess the warning that comes with it freaks me out a bit haha

Board footera