LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2016 10:48 am  #41

Re: Kundalini Meditation for Manifesting - Powerful

Wow! Collie, thank you sharing. I am so happy it works for you. Actually I want to manifest the occasion that I will meet my ex two days later. I and my friends will go to the place that is next to the shopping center that my ex and I went often before. I hope I can come across with my ex. How did you manifest yours?
These days good things keep coming. I listed couple of days ago. I got update. Yesterday I received 200 extra bucks from my insurance. Actually they already paid before. But they pay again. Second thing is last night I went out with a single meetup, many men were attracted to me. One man got advantage and talked to me for two hours and covered my drink. He wants to meet me again. Although I am not interested in him I am still grateful for the universe to bring me all good things.
Love love the mantras. Love you all here

10/20/2016 11:07 am  #42

pixelpie wrote:

Em wrote:

I've only just caught up with this thread, I'm really sick and not sure I'm understanding it right as there are a few different links being shared.

Can I listen to the 11 minute MP3 in the very first post while just chilling out in bed and just think about whatever I'd like to happen? I don't have a PW target right now but would like to try and manifest some other nice things.

The only problem is that MP3 is really upbeat and I'm not sure if I could hold a solid visualisation for 11 minutes... Will it matter? :/

I did that the 1st time I used it for job and it worked. But I used the 3rd link posted by Blissful and just listened while I visualised.  It was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDOIkR-KDE

Thank you PixelPie unfortunately it's saying the video is unavailable where I am

10/20/2016 12:18 pm  #43

lildreamer wrote:

I was trying to find a copy of Gabrielle Bernstein's book "The Universe Has Your Back" when I came upon an excerpt from it in Google Books. The excerpt says that she often recommends using a Kundalini Mantra for her visioning meditation. The Mantra is Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad Ek Ong Kar. She also said this is the ONLY Kundalini Mantra that comes with a warning:" Whatever you are thinking about while listening to or singing the mantra will manifest in your life.You will be in such a state of manifestation that your thoughts will have even more power than usual." 
She says you can download the mantra at GabbyBernstein.com/Universe. I went to the page; you have to put in your name and email; and then you can go to the download page. I *think* it's the one for Chapter 7, but I need to go through them and see (I downloaded them all). Anyway; if  you don't like that; there is another page with a free download of the mantra and a video introducing it.

It's here: https://www.3ho.org/gifts-from-3ho/ek-ong-kar-sat-gurprasad-mp3

Gabby's Meditations from the book: http://gabbybernstein.com/universe/

Damn am I late to this one! Hahaha 😂😂😂 awesome post my dear!

10/20/2016 2:24 pm  #44

pixelpie wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

lildreamer wrote:

I was trying to find a copy of Gabrielle Bernstein's book "The Universe Has Your Back" when I came upon an excerpt from it in Google Books. The excerpt says that she often recommends using a Kundalini Mantra for her visioning meditation. The Mantra is Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad Ek Ong Kar. She also said this is the ONLY Kundalini Mantra that comes with a warning:" Whatever you are thinking about while listening to or singing the mantra will manifest in your life.You will be in such a state of manifestation that your thoughts will have even more power than usual." 
She says you can download the mantra at GabbyBernstein.com/Universe. I went to the page; you have to put in your name and email; and then you can go to the download page. I *think* it's the one for Chapter 7, but I need to go through them and see (I downloaded them all). Anyway; if  you don't like that; there is another page with a free download of the mantra and a video introducing it.

It's here: https://www.3ho.org/gifts-from-3ho/ek-ong-kar-sat-gurprasad-mp3

Gabby's Meditations from the book: http://gabbybernstein.com/universe/

Damn am I late to this one! Hahaha 😂😂😂 awesome post my dear!

You're never too late the party is just starting ☺ and yes it is an amazing post. Thank you again lildreamer😘🤗and I'd love to hear from you. Any updates? ☺

I just did it and it's wonderful! I used Lanie's mediations first and followed up with this I feel amazing! Thank you lildreamer for sharing!

10/20/2016 4:41 pm  #45

pixelpie wrote:

Em wrote:

I've only just caught up with this thread, I'm really sick and not sure I'm understanding it right as there are a few different links being shared.

Can I listen to the 11 minute MP3 in the very first post while just chilling out in bed and just think about whatever I'd like to happen? I don't have a PW target right now but would like to try and manifest some other nice things.

The only problem is that MP3 is really upbeat and I'm not sure if I could hold a solid visualisation for 11 minutes... Will it matter? :/

I did that the 1st time I used it for job and it worked. But I used the 3rd link posted by Blissful and just listened while I visualised. It was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDOIkR-KDE

Hey pixelpie, do you listen to the whole 23 minutes? and how do you go about visualizing for a job or something else not related to our loves?

10/20/2016 5:54 pm  #46

pixelpie wrote:

Blissful wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

I did that the 1st time I used it for job and it worked. But I used the 3rd link posted by Blissful and just listened while I visualised. It was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiDOIkR-KDE

Hey pixelpie, do you listen to the whole 23 minutes? and how do you go about visualizing for a job or something else not related to our loves?

Yes sometimes I do it until I'm so sleepy I can't stay awake at that Point I cut it off and go to sleep. And I just vizualize myself having a great day. Well the feeling of I had a great day. That way it feel like it already happened. That's what neville said living in the end is. Haveming the feeling that it is yours now. So that means it's already happened. I don't go into detail about what will happen or how. I only focus on the fact that it will be wonderful for me. I do the samething for my guy. My smart phone, my vacuum cleaner etc. Just keep it simple.☺ Don't over complicate things☺

Awesome advice as always Thank you pixelpie

10/20/2016 8:55 pm  #47

Hi lovelies, nothing has happened for me so far. Really.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/21/2016 1:29 am  #48

pixelpie wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Hi lovelies, nothing has happened for me so far. Really.

To this I say nothing has happened to you yet☺

Aww, thanks pixelpie 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/21/2016 8:37 am  #49

Hi all,so I really settled down last night and had this mantra playing while I did PW for my man and about 10 mins after doing it my daughters father phoned me! (he's an old ex and not the one I'm after getting back now). it was late at night and he never ever phones,it's always text or fb and it wasn't even an important phonecall.
So I had some time this morning so played the mantra again and did PW and my daughters dad has just text me again ,again nothing important just to say he is on his way home and he'll see our little girl tonight.
This ex always has a thing about popping up when he thinks I'm seeing someone, like before he would get my little girl to video phone me at 7am so he could see where I was or would text to say my daughter wants picking up (he knows how long it takes me to get to his house and if I'm quick getting there he would say oh your early you must be near by)
Anyway Its made me wonder if he's picking up my vibes that I'm acting as if with the man I am here for or if it's a case of old exs popping up.
Oh and a really good friend who I haven't spoken to for ages commented on a photo saying we must catch up soon.not an ex but we used to do a lot together and he moved away so lost contact.
This mantra is definitely powerful

10/21/2016 10:43 am  #50

I have a question on this meditation.....if your not an expert in keeping your focus 100% of the time during PW (im still getting use to this) should you still do this? I ask because of how powerful people say this is, i dont want one bad thought to happen if my mind wonders.
Kinda scared to use it because of the warning it gives you.

Board footera