LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 8:52 am  #1

Flying high

Girls, just a little encouragement. The LOA works, don't you ever doubt it.
I manifested my boyfriend, but in the last 15 days I got money to buy a scooter, a freezer and the initial investment (for our dog food business), my parents cat fell from the window and she got lost. She was lost for a week and we found her, and 1 year ago I lent 10,000 dlls to a friend (now is less because of the Mexican currency). That friend and I were supposed to buy a boat for small trips around Cancun. Well, she took the money, she didn't buy the boat and she owed me that money. I considered it lost... but yesterday she transfered 40% of the debt into my account. What did I do? I didn't worry about it. I knew that money was coming back to me. I visualized seeing the money in my account, and I let it go.
Thank you Universe!!!

He is on his way. It is inevitable.Β 

10/11/2016 10:04 am  #2

Re: Flying high

That's amazing,well done πŸ˜€

10/11/2016 12:05 pm  #3

Wow, that's really impressive--you are obviously an LOA master!

10/11/2016 3:13 pm  #4

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Girls, just a little encouragement. The LOA works, don't you ever doubt it.
I manifested my boyfriend, but in the last 15 days I got money to buy a scooter, a freezer and the initial investment (for our dog food business), my parents cat fell from the window and she got lost. She was lost for a week and we found her, and 1 year ago I lent 10,000 dlls to a friend (now is less because of the Mexican currency). That friend and I were supposed to buy a boat for small trips around Cancun. Well, she took the money, she didn't buy the boat and she owed me that money. I considered it lost... but yesterday she transfered 40% of the debt into my account. What did I do? I didn't worry about it. I knew that money was coming back to me. I visualized seeing the money in my account, and I let it go.
Thank you Universe!!!

Β 
Look at you girly!! I'm so proud of you!😘

10/11/2016 3:45 pm  #5

Thats amazing JCB! I love the encouragement!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & myΒ opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Β 

10/11/2016 4:35 pm  #6

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

10/11/2016 5:08 pm  #7

Awesome job!!

10/12/2016 5:12 am  #8

Lovely 😘. You're doing very well I must say. 😊😊

Board footera