LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 12:11 pm  #1

Practicing but not having any results yet

I've been practicing doing PW and other LOA techniques on people other than my target, and so far I've had almost no success. These are for things I don't really care about so I figured it would be easier to let go than if I use these techniques with my target, for the time being. But I've had barely any response or results from the people I've been working on. I'm not sure why and it's frustrating and discouraging me.

How long before you've had success, even with practice targets you don't care about?

10/12/2016 12:29 am  #2

Re: Practicing but not having any results yet

If it's discouraging you, try with baby steps. When you do PW/BWD, say them to do something for which they don't need to suppress their feelings or they don't need to put their walls up. For example : visualize them clearly, say them to offer a coffee or whatever...or say them to send a text etc. But something which feels okay & doesn't relate direct to their emotions. I've tried it & it works.
You can try this.😊😊

10/12/2016 12:03 pm  #3

Re: Practicing but not having any results yet

That's a good idea, Faith, thank you. I also need to relax and trust the process, to trust that it's working. Starting with small things like you suggest should help a lot.

Thanks again!

Board footera