LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 2:39 pm  #1

Be Careful What you Wish For !!

Hello everyone.. Last week has been all a big eye opener for me.. Be careful what you wish for is the only thing i can use to describe the week ive had. About 2 weeks ago i found out i was pregnant .. 4 weeks along , i was beyond excited BUT fear settled in being my first pregnancy for some reason i was just so afraid i would miscarry. Well monday last week i was talking to my sister about it and in a rage i told her i dont think i want a baby or ny boyfriend anymore. My emotions were at an all time high and im convinced i was farther than 4 weeks but anyway .. Thursday comes around and as soon as i walk into work i feel something not going to go into too much detail but i ended up miscarrying on friday. Unfortunately i changed ny mind too latr about the baby and a situation arose on saturday that forced me to end thungs with my boyfriend.. So everything i thought happened.. Be aware of the thoughts you give energy too. Now im trying to turn this situation around idk how but i have to do something

10/11/2016 2:44 pm  #2

Re: Be Careful What you Wish For !!

cocoChanel wrote:

Hello everyone.. Last week has been all a big eye opener for me.. Be careful what you wish for is the only thing i can use to describe the week ive had. About 2 weeks ago i found out i was pregnant .. 4 weeks along , i was beyond excited BUT fear settled in being my first pregnancy for some reason i was just so afraid i would miscarry. Well monday last week i was talking to my sister about it and in a rage i told her i dont think i want a baby or ny boyfriend anymore. My emotions were at an all time high and im convinced i was farther than 4 weeks but anyway .. Thursday comes around and as soon as i walk into work i feel something not going to go into too much detail but i ended up miscarrying on friday. Unfortunately i changed ny mind too latr about the baby and a situation arose on saturday that forced me to end thungs with my boyfriend.. So everything i thought happened.. Be aware of the thoughts you give energy too. Now im trying to turn this situation around idk how but i have to do something

Wow! My dear I'm so sorry! I wish I could say something to make you feel better! 😏 You will be in our thoughts my dear!

10/11/2016 2:50 pm  #3

I'm so so sorry, I wish I knew what to say xxx

10/11/2016 2:54 pm  #4

Gosh. How awful. I really feel for you. I am very well aware from my experiences too that we are very powerful beings that can manifest negative situations. I have done it.

10/11/2016 2:59 pm  #5

I am so sorry to hear that Much love sent to you xoxo

10/11/2016 3:05 pm  #6

You know I often wonder if we are not getting premonitions.  I would love to hear Lanie's view on this.  Sometimes I think people get premonitions,and that they are not causing anything.  

In the past, a long long time ago, I have had quick intuition to do something that turned out to be good.  Why would it not be so for bad things too?  Are we not picking up the other person's energy?  If they can pick ours up, surely we can pick up their bad thoughts.  

I am  very sorry for your double loss.   I wish you all the best, and Lanie and her boyfriend.

Last edited by Kukasai (10/11/2016 3:10 pm)

10/11/2016 3:30 pm  #7

what do you mean by this ?

Kukasai wrote:

You know I often wonder if we are not getting premonitions.  I would love to hear Lanie's view on this.  Sometimes I think people get premonitions,and that they are not causing anything.  

In the past, a long long time ago, I have had quick intuition to do something that turned out to be good.  Why would it not be so for bad things too?  Are we not picking up the other person's energy?  If they can pick ours up, surely we can pick up their bad thoughts.  

I am  very sorry for your double loss.   I wish you all the best, and Lanie and her boyfriend.

10/11/2016 3:39 pm  #8

Thank you everyone for your condolences. Im okay with all of this with all the thinking i did while i was pregnant i realized i wasnt ready....

10/11/2016 4:30 pm  #9

cocoChanel wrote:

I'm sorry you have gone through such a traumatic time. Yes thoughts do guide us but don't be too hard on yourself. You are blessed and these events will only serve to make you stronger. Xoxo

10/11/2016 4:46 pm  #10

I'm really sorry  😔. I can only imagine how tough the last little while has been for you.

Board footera