LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2016 6:32 pm  #1

Need some encouragement please

So, my guy went with his family overseas same time as i did. He wasn't in touch for nearly 2 weeks.
Today, we went out - our mutual friend organised it so the 3 of us went out.
I do feel the tension between us - after all this isn't in my head as things happened in the past.
But one of the things i didn't want to happen did happen - he hired a new girl to work on his team. Our friend started talking about her. He said that she has a nice face but she is too tall so my guy said that she is shorter than him. Then my guy showed me a pic of her...she is kind of pretty and she is younger than me and blonde and much thinner. I was bummed out...me and him grew very close when we worked together and i am scared he will have the same with her. I told him he should hire me (he is working at my dream company) so he said if i don't think it's a bit of a problem?

Now, my one friend told me to make him jealous. While we were out this guy (single) text me and i thought here is my chance to make him jealous. So, i casually said that this guy send me a message. So, my guy grabs the phone..checks out his pic and sends him a message as if it is me...nothing harmful. He then asks me if i am dating him and if i slept with him. I currently live at home and my mom is going away so he told me to tell that guy to come over and take out everything on him..meaning sex!
My friend thinks it's a sign of jealousy... i think it is a sign that while there is sexual attraction between us that is it and he doesn't care. I know i should ignore the situation and continue with the techniques but i am down.
I am also bothered by the new girl.

I reallly really want him...i am so attracted to him and feel soo much chemistry. Yesterday, i was looking at him and just thinking how good he looks and how i want him to be mine. Woke up this morning feeling the same and still bothered by the new girl

Any advice?

Last edited by collie (10/14/2016 1:54 am)

Board footera