LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 7:37 pm  #1

Lanie

I was just thinking..Lanie is so good to all of us and always so gracious with her time that she devotes to helping everyone on this message board. Most would not go out of their way to do so and she has a really big heart. I know a couple of mths ago there was an challange posted that everyone could participate in where we all focused on a specific amount of money and in a concorted effort could all focus on attracting the same outcome. How about we all take some time out to send Lanie and her fiance and family well wishes and positive vibes? It can be our way of giving back to her at this time of need. Some may have already done so privately, but how about we all do it as a group? Just a thought...

10/14/2016 11:12 pm  #2

Re: Lanie

This is a wonderful idea!

10/15/2016 2:49 pm  #3

thanks, hopefully we get more on board!!

10/15/2016 7:00 pm  #4

Will be doing this today

10/15/2016 7:20 pm  #5

What a sweet and wonderful post DreamCatcher!  I apologize for not being on the forum more often and participating but I can tell that all my "sisters" have it under control with their awesome love and support of each other.  My fiancé and I are in Florida at the moment while he is undergoing treatment for cancer.  I would absolutely love the positive thoughts from the members of the forum because I KNOW that you are all fabulous manifesting geniuses and your thoughts and prayers have the power to heal!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10/16/2016 1:47 am  #6

DreamCatcher wrote:

I was just thinking..Lanie is so good to all of us and always so gracious with her time that she devotes to helping everyone on this message board. Most would not go out of their way to do so and she has a really big heart. I know a couple of mths ago there was an challange posted that everyone could participate in where we all focused on a specific amount of money and in a concorted effort could all focus on attracting the same outcome. How about we all take some time out to send Lanie and her fiance and family well wishes and positive vibes? It can be our way of giving back to her at this time of need. Some may have already done so privately, but how about we all do it as a group? Just a thought...

Yeah we've all been doing that for awhile! But it's a good reminder for us ladies not to forget!!! ☺️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

10/16/2016 2:08 pm  #7

I love this idea too, I'll start doing it daily as of today. Hope things are going smoothly for your fiance's treatment, Lanie, I'm sending positive vibes your way!

10/16/2016 6:44 pm  #8

That sounds lovely - I'm totally in.

Board footera