LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 7:37 am  #1

Fun signs

I have been doing PW and sometimes BWD for about half a year and we have come a long way since then. It is like i am slipping in and out of manifestation. Sometimes I feel really good and really sure, and sometimes i am like: does this even work at all? I know for me it has to do with the OW mostly, that is something I have to work on.

I have been listening to Abraham Hicks a lot and yesterday I was watching a video where Abaraham said that creating a relationship should be as easy as creating a parkingspace. And I am pretty good at creating parkingspaces.
So I went on thinking about that, using NLP, making the mental picture of creating a relationship as small as the mental picture of creating a parking space...then all of a sudden I got this image of the OW driving out of the parkingspace next to my love and me driving in there.

Yesterday evening I felt really good, knowing for sure it was done, and then this morning I woke up depressed, fearing that it was all my imagination. I distracted myself focussing on my kids, went for a long walk, tried to meditate and halfway during the meditation I just cried and cried and cried.

After that, things got funny. One of my loves best friends texted me, we had a fun conversation. After that I went to the supermarket. When I returned to my car I realised where I had parked it....right next to a car that has the name of my love! 😆😃
Immediately after realising it, i looked at the clock in my car and it said 11:11 which means, be careful with your words, they come true.

I just started laughing, how could I forget that this is real?
I took a photo of the two cars to keep reminding myself. 😉

Last edited by Noeshe (10/15/2016 7:38 am)

Board footera