LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2016 3:37 am  #1

physically feeling them with you

Hi Sisters,

So a bizarre experience happened last night, I did a PW session on my love last night but I was really tired and couldn't concentrate so I just sent love to him them released him pretty quickly! then at some stage during the night I swear I physically felt someone kiss my forehead! this was something I loved him to do, I would just light up whenever he kissed my forehead! it totally shocked me and I didn't even know what to make of it! I kept thinking...did that really just happen? has anyone else experienced something like this?

10/16/2016 9:36 am  #2

Re: physically feeling them with you

Blissful wrote:

Hi Sisters,

So a bizarre experience happened last night, I did a PW session on my love last night but I was really tired and couldn't concentrate so I just sent love to him them released him pretty quickly! then at some stage during the night I swear I physically felt someone kiss my forehead! this was something I loved him to do, I would just light up whenever he kissed my forehead! it totally shocked me and I didn't even know what to make of it! I kept thinking...did that really just happen? has anyone else experienced something like this?

Hi Blissful;
I've had similar experiences. When you are doing RS in theta state, the recipient can physically feel it when you touch them. It means that he was visualizing you in theta. You're in his thoughts!

10/16/2016 3:47 pm  #3

Re: physically feeling them with you

DC wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi Sisters,

Hi Blissful;
I've had similar experiences. When you are doing RS in theta state, the recipient can physically feel it when you touch them. It means that he was visualizing you in theta. You're in his thoughts!

oh wow! thanks for the reply DC this makes me happy! sometimes I feel connected when I do the technique then other times I don't and I worry I am not reaching him.. but this is a positive sign that it does work and I am in his thoughts!

Board footera