LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 1:14 am  #11

Re: Go nuts

I love this post, thank you for sharing  

10/17/2016 2:22 am  #12

This is one bloody good thread!!!!!
Thank you MissFlip for starting this!!!!
Since a few days this is what I have been trying to do, replace the negative thought with the opposite, positive one and repeat it to myself again and again. It's not easy though, but I keep trying. I was telling this many days ago to a friend of mine. I told her when she get's a negative thought, she should repeat the opposite of it many times to herself. Bombard that negative thought with the opposite positive one.

And now you made this wonderful post  \saying such wonderful and better things!!!! 
I am grateful for this thread !!!! 

RISE

10/17/2016 2:24 am  #13

I forgot to say thank you Missflip for this amazing post!! Wow👏🏼💖

10/17/2016 2:26 am  #14

Aphrodite11 wrote:

This is one bloody good thread!!!!!
Thank you MissFlip for starting this!!!!
Since a few days this is what I have been trying to do, replace the negative thought with the opposite, positive one and repeat it to myself again and again. It's not easy though, but I keep trying. I was telling this many days ago to a friend of mine. I told her when she get's a negative thought, she should repeat the opposite of it many times to herself. Bombard that negative thought with the opposite positive one.

And now you made this wonderful post  \saying such wonderful and better things!!!! 
I am grateful for this thread !!!! 

You're doing great, keep going! 😘

10/17/2016 6:19 am  #15

Wow that's awesome!!! :D This is such a great way of thinking. I'll do that. LET'S ALL GET NUTS!!!

I feel like I'm sloooowly attracting my love back but he's still very carefully but IT DOESN'T MATTER! :D I know he loves me and I know he'll be back with my awesome self in a blink of an eye :-)

10/28/2016 5:36 am  #16

pixelpie wrote:

Bump

This is one of my fave posts

10/28/2016 7:55 pm  #17

I missed this post sooner, but it's awesome.  Thank you for posting this.

11/08/2016 4:35 pm  #18

pixelpie wrote:

Bump

You're so cute! Very good read!!☺️

Board footera