LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 8:41 am  #1

Ooooooookay lovies WTH things are going pretty goood :D

Sooo Faith asked me to keep you updated soooo that's what I'm doing :D

As you know my guy brought me on saturday the little gift he bought me while he was on vacation and we had a wonderful short (only an hour lol) time because unfortunately he had to leave then. Don't want to repeat myself so if you haven't read yet you can on my last post.

Soooo a few minutes ago he texted me 'heeeeey??' 'yeeees?' 'what are you doing next week on wednesday?' 'nothing yet. why?' 'do you remember your birthday?' ...

(so short story you have to know: on my birthday in august we were in contact after a long break and haven't seen eachother before my bday. He called me on my bday and wished me happy birthday which was really cute. A day after I wrote him that I never thought I would celebrate my bday without him and he told me actually he wanted to go the movies with me to watch tarzan (what I wished for but he couldn't cause he had a cold). After that we met eachother again but it was his bad time he was pretty cold and rejecting and we only had a stupid sex thing (I knoooow but I couldn't resist stupid me) he never talked about going to the movies with me again, we didn't go for dinner or anything and he became distant again and blah blah blah I told you already and THAT'S THE PAST!! but you have to know to understand lol)

... so I answered 'yeah? As you had the cold?' 'yees' then he sent me a picture from Dr. Strange and told me 'next week - you and me - premiere of dr. strange '
Isn't that awesome!!!! The best thing about is I visualized that date the last few days and told him on PW that he wants to go with me there as well.

OMG THINGS ARE GOING CRAZY I'M SO HAPPYYYYY :DDD

Okay have to calm down now lmao just wanted to share with you. AND THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO YOU LANIE! <3

10/17/2016 8:43 am  #2

Re: Ooooooookay lovies WTH things are going pretty goood :D

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Sooo Faith asked me to keep you updated soooo that's what I'm doing :D

As you know my guy brought me on saturday the little gift he bought me while he was on vacation and we had a wonderful short (only an hour lol) time because unfortunately he had to leave then. Don't want to repeat myself so if you haven't read yet you can on my last post.

Soooo a few minutes ago he texted me 'heeeeey??' 'yeeees?' 'what are you doing next week on wednesday?' 'nothing yet. why?' 'do you remember your birthday?' ...

(so short story you have to know: on my birthday in august we were in contact after a long break and haven't seen eachother before my bday. He called me on my bday and wished me happy birthday which was really cute. A day after I wrote him that I never thought I would celebrate my bday without him and he told me actually he wanted to go the movies with me to watch tarzan (what I wished for but he couldn't cause he had a cold). After that we met eachother again but it was his bad time he was pretty cold and rejecting and we only had a stupid sex thing (I knoooow but I couldn't resist stupid me) he never talked about going to the movies with me again, we didn't go for dinner or anything and he became distant again and blah blah blah I told you already and THAT'S THE PAST!! but you have to know to understand lol)

... so I answered 'yeah? As you had the cold?' 'yees' then he sent me a picture from Dr. Strange and told me 'next week - you and me - premiere of dr. strange '
Isn't that awesome!!!! The best thing about is I visualized that date the last few days and told him on PW that he wants to go with me there as well.

OMG THINGS ARE GOING CRAZY I'M SO HAPPYYYYY :DDD

Okay have to calm down now lmao just wanted to share with you. AND THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO YOU LANIE! <3

YAY!! I am so happy for you I love reading these kinds of stories. Awesome stuff!!!

10/17/2016 8:58 am  #3

Awesome!! This made my Monday morning!

10/17/2016 1:51 pm  #4

Woohooo thats so awesome !! Keep these updates posted :D

10/17/2016 2:04 pm  #5

You're all so awesome )! You and this forum are helping me so much! I hope I'll be able to tell you soon a new awesome update.

The only thing I'm worrying a bit that he only has sent me one kiss smiley by now. I know that sounds stupid lol but this would give me some safety that it's more than just friendship. Or do you think it looks like that already even without that kiss smileys? ^^

10/17/2016 2:08 pm  #6

So coool congrats !! It's more than friendship because he wants to spoil you by making you happy and doing the things well !

10/17/2016 2:13 pm  #7

Makeitreal wrote:

So coool congrats !! It's more than friendship because he wants to spoil you by making you happy and doing the things well !

Thaaaanks :D! Guess you're right before he didn't even think about going to the movies with me anymore and know he wants to even make it up to me that he couldnt invite me for my birthday . It's so crazy how much he changes. Yesterday we haven't had contact but still he wrote me 'sleep fine ' before went to bed.

10/17/2016 4:33 pm  #8

Wow! Great progress MM87! i'm so excited for you 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/17/2016 5:33 pm  #9

Powerful stuff here!!!!!

10/17/2016 5:49 pm  #10

Awesomeness! Love the successes of the ladies here! 😍

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

Board footera