LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 10:30 am  #1

How to shield myself from remote seduction/influence

Hi everyone,

I have a male internet friend who is also into the loa and "remote" techniques. We always got on very well, and as an internet friend I was fond of him, but on a friendship basis only. He has used remote seduction extensively, especially on a girl he wants to attract. But recently he told me he has strong love feelings for me, and he confessed that he has used RS on me. He was even rather proud of himself when he confessed it. In fact, a few times I have noticed a slightly turned-on feeling and thoughts of him running through my mind. But even though I care about him in other ways, I don't want this man as a romantic partner. 

As you can imagine, I am quite worried about this.

How do I protect myself from this kind of psychic influence?

10/17/2016 1:25 pm  #2

Re: How to shield myself from remote seduction/influence

Should tell him to F**k Off

10/17/2016 7:40 pm  #3

Hi BB, i think Lanie gave some advice about this but i cant recall where i read it. Let me check through the threads and get back to you.
Hopefully anyone else with applicable advice  can chime in, in the meantime.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/17/2016 8:00 pm  #4

BettyBlue wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a male internet friend who is also into the loa and "remote" techniques. We always got on very well, and as an internet friend I was fond of him, but on a friendship basis only. He has used remote seduction extensively, especially on a girl he wants to attract. But recently he told me he has strong love feelings for me, and he confessed that he has used RS on me. He was even rather proud of himself when he confessed it. In fact, a few times I have noticed a slightly turned-on feeling and thoughts of him running through my mind. But even though I care about him in other ways, I don't want this man as a romantic partner. 

Hi BettyBlue this is the link to the thread all about when Lanie had her technique used against her and how she broke free of it.
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=321&p=1

she talks about using Psychic protection to shield yourself. Hope this helps! 

10/17/2016 9:01 pm  #5

BettyBlue wrote:

Hi everyone,

Yes, do use the psychic shield and cord cutting. You can probably use PW on him to get him to stop too.
I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive, but I think many of us are curious about our receivers.  If you wouldn't mind, could you elaborate on his technique and what you felt?

10/18/2016 11:59 am  #6

Thank you all for your advice.

Well apparantly he was looking on this forum, saw this post, and guessed it was me. He messaged me and obviously he was upset and angry, as anyone would be, I guess. He says I got it all wrong, basically. He's a very nice guy and I liked him a lot but I was somehow getting uncomfortable.  

Anyway, whether I was right about it or wrong about it, it looks like I won't be needing the shield after all.

10/18/2016 12:05 pm  #7

DC wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Hi everyone,

If you wouldn't mind, could you elaborate on his technique and what you felt?

Well if you see my previous reply on this thread, I  think you'll agree that its not appropriate to go into detail about that. But, if it helps, there was someone I used to use PW on while we were still in relationship and he would tell me that he got a wave of feeling followed by thoughts of me. Actually it wasn't just with PW, but with any general technique of RS or RI. Sometimes those would be attraction thoughts and sometimes he would feell worry about me and feel the need to contact me urgently. This was the account he would give me and he would often be the one to bring up the subject. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (10/18/2016 12:06 pm)

10/18/2016 8:33 pm  #8

BettyBlue wrote:

Well apparantly he was looking on this forum, saw this post, and guessed it was me. He messaged me and obviously he was upset and angry, as anyone would be, I guess. He says I got it all wrong, basically. He's a very nice guy and I liked him a lot but I was somehow getting uncomfortable.  

Anyway, whether I was right about it or wrong about it, it looks like I won't be needing the shield after all.

Hi BB, i suggest you do the cord cutting anyway as you mention there is some uncomfortable feeling in you about this situation.
Then research / practice putting up a shield. You never know when it will be needed later on in life.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/20/2016 6:00 am  #9

emmiline wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Hi BB, i suggest you do the cord cutting anyway as you mention there is some uncomfortable feeling in you about this situation.
Then research / practice putting up a shield. You never know when it will be needed later on in life.

Thank you, emmiline. Yes, I will get familiar with the shield. I don't feel I need it now but it's always useful to know these things. 

Board footera