LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 4:44 am  #1

Nothing has worked for me

My ex and I weren't together very long but we were good together. We clicked instantly when we met and we both fell in love really quickly.

​Since we broke up, I have been doing visualization, meditation, RS PW BWD and what have I got in return? Absolutely nothing. I've been positive, scripting, affirming, writing my gratitude lists, ive been getting on with my life going out enjoying myself and I haven't received any contact from him, he's with someone elses and he's removed as a friend from facebook

​yesterday whilst I was dong RS I felt a real strong connection - it was the strongest it has ever been so why has he removed as a friend, why is he not getting in contact

​Ive read success stories and I'm happy for those people but is it not working for me???

​I will not give up though.

DO THINGS GET WORSE BEFORE GETTING BETTER?
​COULD THIS BE A SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE?
I don't know.
​I'm stuck. It seems that you focus on what you want and get the complete opposite.
​The LOA is real I don't doubt that all but can I Really get my ex back?

​Please someone help

10/18/2016 4:50 am  #2

Re: Nothing has worked for me

Lots of people experience being removed or being blocked while they are practicing RI/RS. Most people seem to think it's due to that the recipient doesn't quite know how to handle the thoughts they are having about you (the ones you are sending) and their first reaction is to try and fight them and block them out.

If you haven't been doing the practices for too long then I wouldn't worry. Remember, it took Lanie herself a whole year to see any physical confirmation that her messages had been reaching her ex. Wether you are willing to wait longer or even that long to find out is completely up to you.

Even though your messages reach him some people may never react on them.

Last edited by Em (10/18/2016 4:51 am)

10/18/2016 5:18 am  #3

​Thank you. I'm not giving up. I haven't worked this hard for nothing.

​So you're saying there's a chance he wont react to them?
That means Lanie's books are a lie.....she says you can attract any man you want?

Last edited by DANLOVESME (10/18/2016 5:19 am)

10/18/2016 6:20 am  #4

pixelpie wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

That means Lanie's books are a lie.....she says you can attract any man you want?

You can get whatever you believe is yours. That's how it works. It takes time and real faith. I'd recommend you go deeper into loa if you haven't already. Lanie's books are a good start but not as detailed as other books on how it all works. I think you'd benefit from reading books by neville goddard the person lanie got the technique from to better understand pw and bwd and loa as a whole.

So even though he's removed as a friend and is with someone else and we weren't together long I can still get him back?

10/18/2016 6:37 am  #5

DANLOVESME wrote:

She has reiterated on this forum that they may or may not respond even if they are thinking of you. I'm just sharing the information that Lanie has shared herself. That's with RI/RS alone. You could technically have anything you want according to LOA practices though.

10/18/2016 6:38 am  #6

pixelpie wrote:

DANLOVESME wrote:

You can get whatever you believe is yours. That's how it works. It takes time and real faith. I'd recommend you go deeper into loa if you haven't already. Lanie's books are a good start but not as detailed as other books on how it all works. I think you'd benefit from reading books by neville goddard the person lanie got the technique from to better understand pw and bwd and loa as a whole.

Do you know which Neville Goddard book this technique actually came from? Because I still haven't come across it!

10/18/2016 7:30 am  #7

Can you do RS on someone whilst having sex with someone else?

10/18/2016 9:39 am  #8

While you are having sex with someone else or the target having sex with someone else?

RISE

10/18/2016 9:42 am  #9

DANLOVESME wrote:

Can you do RS on someone whilst having sex with someone else?

Do you mean literally as you are having sex with someone else or while you are in a casual sexual relationship with someone else?

10/18/2016 9:43 am  #10

Em, in my opinion, is right. Many a times humans will try and stay away from things that connect them to the person they are thinking of. This is many times done in a effort to stop missing and thinking about that person. They think it might help them.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (10/18/2016 9:44 am)

RISE

Board footera