LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2016 2:02 am  #1

Did it even work at all?

Hey lovelies...

I'm in a daily contact with my guy since his vacation... And he invite me to go to the movies with him tomorrow... It went so well but now I get the feeling it was just a coincidence and didn't work at all :'(.

I was very nosy yesterday and asked him if he still has sex with girls... And he said yes... I mean we aren't together right now but it shocked me a lot though ... I was so angry that I said to him 'how many presents did you bring from your vacation then?!' then he was really hurt and said 'I told you that I thought about you and that's the reason why I brought something for you. And now you're saying something like that.. F*ck you. Do you even know what you're saying right now?' It hurt him that I would think that he gave all these girls presents and that I don't cherish it...
I don't know what to think about it. If he thought about me how can he continue sleeping with other girls? I was looking so much forward to tomorrow but now I don't even know how to act then... I hoped that we would finally kiss again or cuddle in the cinema but now ... I don't know it just hurts and I feel like all the techniques didn't change anything ... Maybe everything it was just a coincidence and I was just thinking that he changed...

10/25/2016 2:58 am  #2

Re: Did it even work at all?

Hi MM87, there is no substitute for communication. Does he KNOW that you want to be exclusive?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/25/2016 3:13 am  #3

emmiline wrote:

Hi MM87, there is no substitute for communication. Does he KNOW that you want to be exclusive?

He knows that I have feelings for him... I always did ^^.. one month ago he said that he's not the guy for the 'right one' atm .. and he was pretty rude at that time. We had sex at this time but no dates or something like that and as he notice that he can't be faithful and doesn't want to hurt me anymore he became distant. I stopped the contact and after a few weeks as he went on vacation he messaged me again like he would be a totally different person. He thought about me, texted me even on his vacation, brought me a little present and invite my to the movies for tomorrow. He even shaved after I said I don't like his beard anymore lol. As I told in another post we met once since his vacation and it was awesome we laughed, he listened to me like he did in the past, we even played fighting and hold fingers lol.. and as my mum was in hospital he asked me everyday how she is and hid thoughts are with my family eventhough he doesn't know them yet...

It really went well that's why I'm so confused about his behavior ...

10/25/2016 3:21 am  #4

What do you guys think... should I act like bashar (for example) says? That the circumstances don't matter only what I'm thinking about?

10/25/2016 11:14 am  #5

I don't think it's a good idea to ask him or even worry about him sleeping with other women.  In the future, don't ask questions if there is a very good chance that you won't be comfortable with the answers.

You should be asking yourself the following questions:   How's the connection between the two of you?  Is he making the time to see you and communicate with you?  Are you happy with how things are going. Focus on that.  Those other women are irrelevant and thinking about him being with other women is going to ruin the connection that you're trying to build with him.

If the two of you are not in committed relationship, then what he does with other women is not your concern.  You're also open to date other men too, until a committed relationship is established.

I wouldn't concern myself with other women.  Just focus on enjoying your time with him and let things grow.  Men don't bond through sex like women do.  Men bond over time and they bond through regular communication and clear boundaries. Be confident in knowing that the other women don't matter because it's all about beautiful, sexy, off the charts powerful YOU!  YOU hold the secret to making him commit to you!  You're the one who is in control and has all of the power and those other women will eventually fade away.  Confidence and faith are the key and yes, like Bashar says, circumstances don't matter.  Keep building the bond and the connection between the two of you and watch how your relationship flourishes.

Last edited by NewJackSweetie (10/25/2016 11:18 am)

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

10/25/2016 1:58 pm  #6

NewJackSweetie wrote:

I don't think it's a good idea to ask him or even worry about him sleeping with other women.  In the future, don't ask questions if there is a very good chance that you won't be comfortable with the answers.

You should be asking yourself the following questions:   How's the connection between the two of you?  Is he making the time to see you and communicate with you?  Are you happy with how things are going. Focus on that.  Those other women are irrelevant and thinking about him being with other women is going to ruin the connection that you're trying to build with him.

If the two of you are not in committed relationship, then what he does with other women is not your concern.  You're also open to date other men too, until a committed relationship is established.

I wouldn't concern myself with other women.  Just focus on enjoying your time with him and let things grow.  Men don't bond through sex like women do.  Men bond over time and they bond through regular communication and clear boundaries. Be confident in knowing that the other women don't matter because it's all about beautiful, sexy, off the charts powerful YOU!  YOU hold the secret to making him commit to you!  You're the one who is in control and has all of the power and those other women will eventually fade away.  Confidence and faith are the key and yes, like Bashar says, circumstances don't matter.  Keep building the bond and the connection between the two of you and watch how your relationship flourishes.

Thanks hun you're amazing! This definitely saved my day xxx

10/25/2016 5:29 pm  #7

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

NewJackSweetie wrote:

Thanks hun you're amazing! This definitely saved my day xxx

Anytime Queen! 😉

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

10/26/2016 6:25 am  #8

Just a question- does he swear at you often?

And stop asking about other women and speaking aloud your thoughts esp. since they show him that you have no confidence and you care and are jealous. Not good.
Ignore the current reality and just concentrate on the reality that you want.

10/26/2016 9:09 am  #9

collie wrote:

Just a question- does he swear at you often?

And stop asking about other women and speaking aloud your thoughts esp. since they show him that you have no confidence and you care and are jealous. Not good.
Ignore the current reality and just concentrate on the reality that you want.

lol no don't worry .. we talked about the other day and he was just really hurt that I would think something like that about him. He said sorry. Actually he's really a nice guy but he was really mad in that moment. He apologized about it..

Yeah you're right... I won't think about them anymore .. I mean I'm the queen and they are just his little fangirls ;D

BTW today is my date at the movies gooooosh I'm sooo nervous right now  AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

10/26/2016 1:37 pm  #10

Have fun tonight! It Will be fabulous 😘

Board footera